[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

RA we'll be a throwaway gag. Like last season Penny's drowning in debt, and it led no where. I'm sure their we'll be a follow on. And we may see Lenny I don't know working on their relationship? But I doubt the RA we'll be referenced.

• Like 3

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

Ugh...the Lenny RA. :wacko: I still can't believe the writers came up with this. :punish:

And before the writers came up with this, Penny would have said to everyone who suggested such a thing this:

penny-WHAT-gif.gif

Well, in a few hours we may know, if all this leads to something good for Lenny. :)

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

I hope that the writers use it for good and don't let Sheldon interfere too much in their relationship, constantly reminding them of the RA. 

It would be nice to see Lenny breaking with their routine and trying some spontaneous things like romantic date nights, erotic encounters at unconventional places doing things they both enjoy. 

For me the RA could be a Chance, to find out what they want and don't want to change in their relationship and to force them to work on their relationship and to break the habits they have developed over the years, which led to their partner's dissatisfaction. It would be nice if they decided that they don't need the RA anymore and tear it apart at some point. 

I'm sorry I have spent all my likes for today!

Sorry I have to disagree, but my suggested equation above mentioned stands for itself. :shy:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

RA we'll be a throwaway gag. Like last season Penny's drowning in debt, and it led no where. I'm sure their we'll be a follow on. And we may see Lenny I don't know working on their relationship? But I doubt the RA we'll be referenced.

I would guess that this taping will be as they usual is, Lenny looking cute behind the kitchen island. 

• Like 7

Sure there could be more than just one episode about the RA, but to be really honest I wouldn't be surprised if we never ever hear anything more about the RA.

I just have a feeling, it's a one-off and will be swept under the carpet. With the next episode having Emily in it I think it will be about Raj and Emily and Shamy centric.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I hope that the writers use it for good and don't let Sheldon interfere too much in their relationship, constantly reminding them of the RA. 
It would be nice to see Lenny breaking with their routine and trying some spontaneous things like romantic date nights, erotic encounters at unconventional places doing things they both enjoy. 
For me the RA could be a Chance, to find out what they want and don't want to change in their relationship and to force them to work on their relationship and to break the habits they have developed over the years, which led to their partner's dissatisfaction. It would be nice if they decided that they don't need the RA anymore and tear it apart at some point. 
I'm sorry I have spent all my likes for today!

As much as I want to see those happen for Lenny. I still think they don't need an RA to define their relationship. To me it's just a way for tptb to insert Sheldon in lenny's lives and to introduce conflict and not follow it up. Also a way to get jokes at the expense of lenny.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, veejay said:

Sorry I have to disagree, but my suggested equation above mentioned stands for itself. :shy:

You don´t have to feel sorry Veejay, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

Life would be boring if we agreed on everything. :shy:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, luminous said:

LOL...You are obsessed by the kitchen island. :icon_cheesygrin::icon_wink:

Sometimes it's necessary to have a tangible constant. :shy:

5 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

You don´t have to feel sorry Veejay, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

Life would be boring if we agreed on everything. :shy:

That's an other formula I mostly agree! :shy:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, luminous said:

LOL...You are obsessed by the kitchen island. :icon_cheesygrin::icon_wink:

If Lenny doesn't have a plot on there own, at least they are standing behind the island. Sure I want way more scenes for Lenny as anybody else, but as these last seasons have turned out, I'm just happy when they are in view behind their kitchen island looking cute and lovey-dovey. 

• Like 6

Well since Lenny became a permanent fixture. After their first, or 100th wedding? I've lost count :sarcastichand:. I think Tptb just decided. They would be the perineal, obligatory wave to the camera. Look at us, all the obstacles and adversities we faced. We made it. But story was Leonard chasing Penny. That was the first two seasons. Well Leonard and Penny get together. When they did in 3x01. Story shifted. Penny then becoming insecure around S4. Then more so in S6. S7 we saw a shift. When it became the guy supporting the woman he loves unconditionally. Then they got engaged. Then well it's just been ahh put them behind the kitchen. Let's focus on the other characters (Sheldon) for a moment.

That moment turned into three seasons. So to me I think tptb are acknowledging they have been neglecting their first born in a way. So if this leads to more Lenny Married Stories. That are fun. And not the wife moaning about feeling under appreciated. I would like if they follow on from the Luke Cage thing. If they just sweep it under the rug , like they did last season. With the whole Penny is drowning in debt, and she has a guy! Which was shown more detail in The Viewing Party Combustion. Which ultimately by Season Finalie, led no where. And was swooped under the rug. Then we'll it's pointless ain't it.

Edited by 3ku11

If Lenny doesn't have a plot on there own, at least they are standing behind the island. Sure I want way more scenes for Lenny as anybody else, but as these last seasons have turned out, I'm just happy when they are in view behind their kitchen island looking cute and lovey-dovey. 

Well they've got to up the ante when they stand at the kitchen island. It's boring same old same old, just observing. Why not ignore the weird neighbours and just make out or Leonard standing behind the island with a smile on his face and Penny pops up and says Found the spoon and Shamy clueless as to what may have been going on. :)

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

n_00123.gif

Looking cute and lovey-dovey.  :shy:

5 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

........Let's focus on the other characters (Sheldon) for a moment........

Pun intended? :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Well they've got to up the ante when they stand at the kitchen island. It's boring same old same old, just observing. Why not ignore the weird neighbours and just make out or Leonard standing behind the island with a smile on his face and Penny pops up and says Found the spoon and Shamy clueless as to what may have been going on. :)

Nicely done Tonstar!  That is a little reminiscent of the Halloween episode with the TARDIS!

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

As much as I want to see those happen for Lenny. I still think they don't need an RA to define their relationship. To me it's just a way for tptb to insert Sheldon in lenny's lives and to introduce conflict and not follow it up. Also a way to get jokes at the expense of lenny.

I hope it doesn´t happen. But now that Lenny decided to let Sheldon write a RA for them, the writers could use the oportunity to show how Lenny handle date nights and their partner´s wishes for intimacy, romance and free time activities. Instead of "Romantic Ninja" Leonard, it would be nice to show Penny discovering her romantic side or Leonard trying to impress Penny with a spontaneous trip to somewhere or to do some sport with her. They could play 3D chess naked. Or do the "yeehaw" thing on the kitchen island. I would like to see them use the kitchen island for other purposes than just standing behind it, drinking coffee. They could use other "repositories" to drink their coffee from. :icon_wink:

• Like 7

I hope it doesn´t happen. But now that Lenny decided to let Sheldon write a RA for them, the writers could use the oportunity to show how Lenny handle date nights and their partner´s wishes for intimacy, romance and free time activities. Instead of "Romantic Ninja" Leonard, it would be nice to show Penny discovering her romantic side or Leonard trying to impress Penny with a spontaneous trip to somewhere or to do some sport with her. They could play 3D chess naked. Or do the "yeehaw" thing on the kitchen island. I would like to see them use the kitchen island for other purposes than just standing behind it, drinking coffee. They could use other "repositories" to drink their coffee from. :icon_wink:

Or play some naughty games. Leonard the professor and Penny the student. We know how to love to dress up. :)

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

So what does everyone think will happen in tonight's taping? Will tptb continued with the RA arangement and give our favourite couple a well deserved story line or bury it as a one-off 10x13 episode

Don't know what will happen, but I find myself in that "state of wanting" that Hokie talked about. I miss them.

Girl under cloud.jpg

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Or play some naughty games. Leonard the professor and Penny the student. We know how to love to dress up. :)

Oh, that would be great! Leonard was such a cute Einstein. And Penny in a catholic school uniform would be nice to behold. :shy:

Or how about Leonard dressed as Major Tony Nelson (men in uniform are so handsome!) and Penny dressed as Jeannie from "I dream of Jeannie"?

Leonard comes home from work and sees Penny in a Jeannie costume.

Leonard smiles: Hello...

Penny: I´m here to grant you three wishes.

Leonard: I only have one: to see you naked.

Penny: Wish granted.

Penny undresses in front of his eyes.

Leonard: Now let´s take a ride on my magic carpet.

Penny: Your magic carpet?

Leonard: You know what I mean.

Leonard wiggles with his eyebrows.

Penny giggles and runs towards the bedroom while Leonard chases her and tries to catch her.

• Like 5

So what does everyone think will happen in tonight's taping? Will tptb continued with the RA arangement and give our favourite couple a well deserved story line or bury it as a one-off 10x13 episode

I think an RA could be good for them as long as it's not too restrictive. It's not going to be the same as Amy and Sheldon's RA (which frankly doesn't get enforced much lately) in terms of ressrriction. Sheldon needed those in order to feel like he's not giving too much of himself too soon. Leonard and Penny are already comfortable with a lot of aspects of their relationship, so the RA should only reflect the aspects that they are not comfortable with.

Maybe there'll be a stipulation that Leonard needs to romance Penny on x days, and Penny need to stop nagging about x thing, etc. Like I said, it could work for them as a couple, but I'm not sure what kind of storyline they could really build around it. Unless the show is renewed for a few more seasons, in which case we can see how the RA works--or doesn't work--for them.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I think an RA could be good for them as long as it's not too restrictive. It's not going to be the same as Amy and Sheldon's RA (which frankly doesn't get enforced much lately) in terms of ressrriction. Sheldon needed those in order to feel like he's not giving too much of himself too soon. Leonard and Penny are already comfortable with a lot of aspects of their relationship, so the RA should only reflect the aspects that they are not comfortable with.

Maybe there'll be a stipulation that Leonard needs to romance Penny on x days, and Penny need to stop nagging about x thing, etc. Like I said, it could work for them as a couple, but I'm not sure what kind of storyline they could really build around it. Unless the show is renewed for a few more seasons, in which case we can see how the RA works--or doesn't work--for them.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

The annoying thing is we do not know what is in the RA and how it's going to work for Lenny. I don't think it will in anyway, they are already doing those things and we know with penny, she gets what she wants. All she has to do is ask or they can just talk about it, that's why if no mention of it or progression in tonight's Taping then we know it just a one off of the tptb loving lenny conflict and then dusted away until they need to use the RA again when they think of another lenny conflict that doesn't make sense.

• Like 3

I'd like to see Leonard give her a surprise outing again, this time horseback riding.  They could have just two horse scenes, one with Leonard and Penny on horses, her moving off slowly on her horse while Leonard can't get his to move, eventually calling for her.  The second scene doesn't have to even include Johnny or Kaley, it could be shot at a distance with someone looking like Leonard on a runaway horse screaming 'Penny', with a blonde that looks like Penny screaming 'Leonard, hold on' while she chases him down to save him.  They could have some cute banter on the way home, with at the end Penny hugging and kissing Leonard telling him what a great time she had.  Of course the next day would be funny with Leonard almost not able to move because he is so saddle sore and having to be helped everywhere while his friends make jokes.  The tag scene will have them in bed while Penny is rubbing a lotion on his ass, his ass hidden by the blankets between his ass and the camera, Leonard with a smile on his face obviously enjoying his wife's touch.

• Like 3

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic