The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

5 minutes ago, veejay said:

^    Wasn’t this figure from Penny's imagination?

02.gif
Here is the comparison to "reality". LOL

Let me think. If I walked into my living room and found this on my couch, would I be upset.?hmm. I'd hop right on to Sheldon's spot and do my best to distract.

Pretty sure Leonard sleeps in undershirt and shorts. He just didn't put on his ratty robe.:girlblum:

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Let me think. If I walked into my living room and found this on my couch, would I be upset.?hmm. I'd hop right on to Sheldon's spot and do my best to distract.

Pretty sure Leonard sleeps in undershirt and shorts. He just didn't put on his ratty robe.:girlblum:

Hmm based on this pic I can understand Penny's pov. Bit melodramatic. But that Leonard is not the Leonard she wants you slob lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 5Mississippis said:

Hmmm … not the prettiest visual but Leonard is really owning that scruffy/quasi-sick 'it-looks-like-you're-recovering-from-the-flu' appearance!

In the TR it said that Leonard's wanted to turn Sheldon's room into a game room?

My Head Canon: next episode, we see construction guys going in and out of the room making Leonard's much desired game room! He gathers all the gang for the reveal! The guys are all jealous, happy and excited, with junk food loaded in their arms, just waiting to see Leonard's spectacular new game room! Leonard opens the door to reveal … a beautiful walk-in closet for Penny complete with wall-to-wall shoe racks fully loaded with gorgeous new high-heeled shoes! He could say something like, 'I've been buying so many pairs of high heels, they think I'm a transvestite! They congratulated me on having the bravery to embrace my alternate life-style!

The Return of The Romance Ninja!

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

Hmmm … not the prettiest visual but Leonard is really owning that scruffy/quasi-sick 'it-looks-like-you're-recovering-from-the-flu' appearance!

In the TR it said that Leonard's wanted to turn Sheldon's room into a game room?

My Head Canon: next episode, we see construction guys going in and out of the room making Leonard's much desired game room! He gathers all the gang for the reveal! The guys are all jealous, happy and excited, with junk food loaded in their arms, just waiting to see Leonard's spectacular new game room! Leonard opens the door to reveal … a beautiful walk-in closet for Penny complete with wall-to-wall shoe racks fully loaded with gorgeous new high-heeled shoes! He could say something like, 'I've been buying so many pairs of high heels, they think I'm a transvestite! They congratulated me on having the bravery to embrace my alternate life-style!'

To me, THAT would be the ultimate Romance Ninja move! 

Hm, be careful when dreams come true and a weird girlfriend gives her blessing. :icon_biggrin:

02.gif

• Like 3

3 hours ago, veejay said:

^    Wasn’t this figure from Penny's imagination?

02.gif
Here is the comparison to "reality". LOL

Well at least his underwear is clean and not full of stains from his latest meal and he doesn't fart and burp either. :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

Well at least his underwear is clean and not full of stains from his latest meal and he doesn't fart and burp either. :icon_cheesygrin:

I think there was talk of burping. :girlhide:

Oh dear. Can the Strawberry PopTart  ever find redemption?:girlsad:

But you are correct, Desdemona. The man knows how to use bleach. The ones I've lived with stuff as much in the machine as possible and gasp when I suggest they might consider doing the whites separately with hot water and bleach.:girlhaha:

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

...and Penny was thrilled. :shy:

n_000330.gif

• Like 5

2 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

My Head Canon: next episode, we see construction guys going in and out of the room making Leonard's much desired game room! He gathers all the gang for the reveal! The guys are all jealous, happy and excited, with junk food loaded in their arms, just waiting to see Leonard's spectacular new game room! Leonard opens the door to reveal … a beautiful walk-in closet for Penny complete with wall-to-wall shoe racks fully loaded with gorgeous new high-heeled shoes! He could say something like, 'I've been buying so many pairs of high heels, they think I'm a transvestite! They congratulated me on having the bravery to embrace my alternate life-style!'

That would actually more OOC with Leonard. Whereas Penny could be entering the room, looking around with pizza in her hand and thanking Leonard by burping loud ten seconds. As she was always more manly than Leonard or the other guys. Remember the Fish guts displacement!

2 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

That would actually more OOC with Leonard. Whereas Penny could be entering the room, looking around with pizza in her hand and thanking Leonard by burping loud ten seconds. As she was always more manly than Leonard or the other guys. Remember the Fish guts displacement!

And for something completely different Kaley and especially Johnny really deserving an Emmy nomination. Johnny is showing some great comedical skills this season, with his dancing, and daring the dungeon half naked, and now his portayel of this bleaching Leonard. He is really great in these scene. Where Kaley is very close by finishing it off with her facial expressions. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Carlos said:

So .......???????

So? I don't know. You're the one who keeps telling me, no matter what's in my post, "it's just your opinion". Are you kidding me?

32 minutes ago, john2p said:

True … but she did love her shoes! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Oh dear. Can the Strawberry PopTart  ever find redemption?:girlsad:

But you are correct, Desdemona. The man knows how to use bleach. The ones I've lived with stuff as much in the machine as possible and gasp when I suggest they might consider doing the whites separately with hot water and bleach.:girlhaha:

Just an FYI,

a very loud, very uhm... juicy burb is what knocks Penny out of her fantasy and into the reality of him playing video games on the sofa in his underwear.   Hence the look on her face in that gif.

I mean Leonard isn't a "Raj snarfing food in his underwear" level of slob here but yeah.

Edited by CaffeineBuzz
  • Like 6

13 minutes ago, CaffeineBuzz said:

Just an FYI,

a very loud, very uhm... juicy burb is what knocks Penny out of her fantasy and into the reality of him playing video games on the sofa in his underwear.   Hence the look on her face in that gif.

I mean Leonard isn't a "Raj snarfing food in his underwear" level of slob here but yeah.

Oh Lord. I'm beginning to wonder if Mary Cooper's words about why people cry at weddings was prophetic in TBBT Land.

But not really. It'll all work out. True love will prevail.  Thanks for all the info you have given us, Buzz!!!

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, CaffeineBuzz said:

Just an FYI,

Haha, yes, I miss a sound support in this forum. But on the other hand...(maybe too much noise). :icon_biggrin:

• Like 1

May I ask what John's username was on here?  I know Michael's was mjc45.  Thanks for your thoughtful and eloquent message @hokie3457.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, nibbler747 said:

May I ask what John's username was on here?  I know Michael's was mjc45.  Thanks for your thoughtful and eloquent message @hokie3457.

Not sure if he had a username here.  On Twitter he was @RiceGiggsy328; on Instagram he was giggsy328; in fanfiction he was also giggsy328.

• Like 3