[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

13 minutes ago, luminous said:

Thank you hokie!

I will definitely think of them every so often.

Unfortunately I can't say something about John. But I feel the passion and love he had for Lenny through your description.

The same passion and love that Michael had for our favorite couple. I think he liked almost all of my postings until Wednesday last week. We had some really nice conversations via messages, mainly revolving around my drawings, which he repeatedly praised. He even temporarily used one of my drawings as an avatar and cover photo for his profile. That was such a great honor for me. I will truly miss him.

Yes.  I think he only changed it to put a Penny Xmas picture there instead....

• Like 5

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

10 hours ago, FileXxX said:

So? I don't know. You're the one who keeps telling me, no matter what's in my post, "it's just your opinion". Are you kidding me?

No, I'm not kidding you. You seem to tell people that their posts are just their opinions while implying yours are fact, and giving the impression you're the  possessor of the absolute truth. I'm merely pointing out the fallacies in your arguments.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Carlos said:

You seem to tell people that their posts are just their opinions while implying yours are fact

Nonsense. Even if I provided clear evidence, and I try to do that whenever I can (when I can't do that, it's simply my opinion), you'd still call me out on it and say "that's your opinion", just like you did in the past, without giving any counter arguments whatsoever. The result? I'm not taking you seriously. Besides, I don't have to say "IMO" whenever I make a post. It doesn't take much to tell if a person is stating facts or not. 

20 minutes ago, Carlos said:

and giving the impression you're the  possessor of the absolute truth. I'm merely pointing out the fallacies in your arguments.

I don't care if that's your impression of me because I know it's not true.

Still an opinion is like an Butt, PG moment lol. Everyone has one. Evidence can support your statements. But this is a discussion forum, not a democracy.

In any respect, their is no issue with these tapings. Or this worry oh Lenny well break up lol. No. Why? Well we have seen this movie before. And we know how it ended. It is like watching a Loop. TPTB are just going around in circles now. Repeated Cannon. Penny's day Dream. Rehash of Leonard's day Dream in Recombination Hypothesis. Penny/Randall rehash of Guitar Amplification, where Penny lied or diddn't tell Leonard about her ex staying on their couch. IT seems they are going back to the playbook. Because they have run out of any creative, original ideas. Complacency comes to mind. So you know as I have seen this story before. And know how it ends. It really is just going in circles. Rinse and repeat. 

Edited by 3ku11

9 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

LOL you know that your partner loves you, if your burping and farting doesn´t make him/her leave you forever. :icon_cheesygrin:

LOL!

43 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

Gah!

Just checked and we have another taping on Tuesday. 

Being conditioned as I am, for the past few seasons I've always kinda/sorta dreaded them. Now I REALLY do! So I'm doing the right thing -- sending husband out for Mojito supplies! Feeling Carribean today. Have all the necessaries except for the lime and mint and can take my aggressions out at TPTB by crushing the ice.

Hmm. Happy weekend. :icon_cheesygrin:

l_033.gif

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

Gah!

Just checked and we have another taping on Tuesday. 

Being conditioned as I am, for the past few seasons I've always kinda/sorta dreaded them. Now I REALLY do! So I'm doing the right thing -- sending husband out for Mojito supplies! Feeling Carribean today. Have all the necessaries except for the lime and mint and can take my aggressions out at TPTB by crushing the ice. 

34660_dia_1425_950_don_julio_mojito_37_$$069A0000001gyNVIAY.jpg

Now, that is an attractive looking beverage!

• Like 6

On 1/13/2017 at 8:06 AM, veejay said:

^    Wasn’t this figure from Penny's imagination?

02.gif
Here is the comparison to "reality". LOL

Here is my thought maybe Leonard is tired of being the one that always has to be romantic to me it's a 2 way street I know Penny said in her own words she sucks at romance she needs to at least try if she wants Leonard to be romantic. This is a problem every couple who has been together for long time has:icon_razz:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Earnie said:

Here is my thought maybe Leonard is tired of being the one that always has to be romantic to me it's a 2 way street I know Penny said in her own words she sucks at romance she needs to at least try if she wants Leonard to be romantic. This is a problem every couple who has been together for long time has:icon_razz:

Hmm maybe. But then again Leonard hasen't tried for a long time either. I mean its no shock. Its been an issue for a while now. Leonard's comment about not needing to be attractive I am married now. So I agree it is a two way street. Your right it is natural the spark fades away after being together for a long time. They simply have to just work on their relationship more. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 3

I feel we've been here before. I feel like it's Season 7. Season 8. Season 9 suggested some drama but nope still fine. I think Lenny are just worn down by life, and are projecting onto each other. They need a holiday. I think dealing with Sheldon on a daily basis. Has caused them to neglect each other. And now they are looking for more excuses, to avoid those issues. Like a RA. But I feel tptb are going around in circles. We'll find out soon Leonard married some chick on the Hawking Trip, when drunk. Aka The Thanksgiving Decoupling heh. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, luminous said:

Hehe...these are chips on Leonard's shirt. Note the bag beside him. But of course chips can easily leave stains. :icon_wink:

Oh, you are right, I´m sorry I haven´t seen the bag! :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by Desdemona
  • Like 1

On ‎13‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 9:20 PM, hokie3457 said:

Bear with me for a few moments.....

Our world is big place full of so many wonderful things. Among them is this crazy, amazing, sometimes infuriating television show The Big Bang Theory.  Here in our little forum we talk, argue, commiserate over our favorite television show and bicker over the personalities of its characters.  We also break ourselves father into smaller groups, calling ourselves Shamys, Shennys, perhaps some others, but here: Lenny.

TBBT and our subsection of Lenny lost 2 members since the holidays.  One, John, was not a frequent contributor here, but he was a huge, huge, huge shipper of Leonard and Penny.  John was one of our UK contingent, living I believe, in the Liverpool area.  John loved visiting the "beverage establishments" his fair city was known for and enjoyed lifting a glass now and then.  He was a huge football (soccer) fan and was, like me a "dog person", who mourned greatly when a relationship break up resulted in his having to part with his canine friend.  John loved reading Leonard and Penny fan fiction and until the last few months reviewed them all regularly.  An amazing thing John would do would be to print out the stories and read them that way.  He saved the printed versions of Leonard and Penny fan fiction and kept them in labeled folders.  I know this is true, because he posted pictures of a folder containing my stories and those of several other writers.  John was quite a fan of our favorites.  Perhaps not here in the Forum, but on Twitter and in fan fiction he will be greatly missed.  Younger than I, he is gone too soon.

Michael was perhaps one of the most ardent of all Lennys.  He had been to numerous tapings, more than once going just for the taping and turning around to head back to the Buffalo, NY area (I used to enjoy teasing him about the challenging winter weather as well as the recently woeful US Football team the Buffalo Bills--he could roll with those jabs!).  He spent some time at (I think) more than one taping with a group of "Shamy's council of ladies" he met there and from all accounts they all got along splendidly.  Michael even once offered me a ticket to a taping--a total stranger mind you!  My loss as I could not get out of work on that short notice.  It would have been nice to have spent some time with him.  Michael always reviewed fanfiction stories.  He continually liked many, many posts here on the Forum as well as on Twitter and added his thoughts on both platforms as well singing the praises of Dr. & Mrs. Hofstadter.  My last contact with him was his giving me a "like" on one of my Tweets during the January 5 broadcast just last week.

Take a moment to think of these two gentlemen who just like you and I loved this show and loved this particular couple.  We are all connected through so many things not least of which are Lorre, Prady, Molaro, Galecki, Parsons, Cuoco, Helberg, Nayyar, Bialik, Rauch and all the rest.  It is awful that John and Michael and so many other true fans will miss the conclusion of TBBT whenever it occurs.  Just think of them every so often.  I know I will.

Thank you for the time.  Tensor, I apologize if this does not belong here.  Move it as applicable.....    

RIP, John and Michael. xx

• Like 7

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic