[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Good thing about having a game room is that she won't have to see that now lol

Well they both have seen each other at their worst moments. LOL

200w_d.gif

BTW I hope that the fact Leonard gets his own bat cave doesn't mean that Penny only gets to see him when he hungry, thirsty or wants to have sex. They clearly have to talk about how much time he spends there and outside his nerdvana with Penny.

• Like 6

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

I Think the episode well play out differently then the promo. Like when your Marrage is in crisis, theirs only one thing can do. I Can appreciate they are poking fun at the idea, of going to Sheldon for relationship advice. Considering he's not adept at relationships at all. Alot of it seems OCC for me though. I Said Bizzaro world, completley. I think some need to heel, we have had tapings in the past that seemed bad but alot of its vague. I am sure once it translates more onto tv.

The RA well still be bad, but it won't seem so disengaging if that makes sense. I mean the next taping it is not mentioned. So I am thinking it is just a throw away gag. And to be fair to Penny, we should be worried if she diddn't care at all. The fact she is bothered by a Leonard who has gotten complacent. May Stem from a fear of loosing him. She's always had this fear, which she told him in 9x03 was it. She is worried he is going to wake up one day, realize he should be with someone more suited, or something. And leave her. Could come from that place.

She fantasises over a romantic Leonard, then reality crashes down on her Leonard is not the best version oif himself atm. Same reality she had to deal with, she is not going to be a famous actress. They have always portrayed Penny as a very idealistic person, reality is not something she deals well with. And Leonard is just a typical guy tbh. So I Think Penny has every right to be upset with Leonard, just like Leonard would if Penny was not acting like she was completly in the marrage. But I Think both need to step up and be romantic. And start working on their relationship more. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 3

I think most Lennys are not going to like the idea of Penny telling Leonard that he needs to work on their relationship after watching them the last ten years. Also a RA that Sheldon's writing is not going to be loved either on here. I think Tuesday's taping may put Lennys more at ease depending on what happens. Then Thursday's show for many could be ignored. I still the show will still end with Penny pregnant hopefully at the series finale whenever that is.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

I'll be happy if their still together

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Although the show has been a bit of a drama lately the show is a comedy. Though TAAHM is in back of the minds of some there no loose cannon like Charlie Sheen. Also as Friends is still in reruns TBBT will be in reruns a long time so Lenny not together IMO at the end won't happen.

38 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

I think most Lennys are not going to like the idea of Penny telling Leonard that he needs to work on their relationship after watching them the last ten years. Also a RA that Sheldon's writing is not going to be loved either on here. I think Tuesday's taping may put Lennys more at ease depending on what happens. Then Thursday's show for many could be ignored. I still the show will still end with Penny pregnant hopefully at the series finale whenever that is.

True but does not make it any more true. In cannon Leonard shoulden't of kissed Mandy, and not tell Penny about it. But when it comes to Cannon the show threw that out the window since then. So I am not surprised of this new cannon Leonard doesen't try. I mean it does fit with his comment about "Not needing to be attractive, I am married now". So new cannon is now Leonard is not being romantic enough, and Penny is not romantic at all LOL. I agree Lenny are endgame, they well still be together. I mean they are going around in circles now. last time they were creative, was Season 6. I think they are repeating cannon, but merging it with this new cannon. And as we have seen these stories before. Guitar Amplification, and Recombination Hypothesis. It well end fine. The showrunners want this show syndicated like Friends, for decades. They would lose too much revenue and money, if Lenny were not endgame. 

1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

True but does not make it any more true. In cannon Leonard shoulden't of kissed Mandy, and not tell Penny about it. But when it comes to Cannon the show threw that out the window since then. So I am not surprised of this new cannon Leonard doesen't try. I mean it does fit with his comment about "Not needing to be attractive, I am married now". So new cannon is now Leonard is not being romantic enough, and Penny is not romantic at all LOL. I agree Lenny are endgame, they well still be together. I mean they are going around in circles now. last time they were creative, was Season 6. I think they are repeating cannon, but merging it with this new cannon. And as we have seen these stories before. Guitar Amplification, and Recombination Hypothesis. It well end fine. The showrunners want this show syndicated like Friends, for decades. They would lose too much revenue and money, if Lenny were not endgame. 

According to the writers at the 2016 Comic Con a lot of the stories seem to come from real life situations that they have had the story about Penny not remembering Leonard's birthday come from a writer whose wife kept forgetting his birthday so my guess this current Lenny story about Leonard not being romantic comes from a real life situation doesn't seem to matter to them what has been establish about the characters in earlier episodes that is what I think

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Earnie said:

According to the writers at the 2016 Comic Con a lot of the stories seem to come from real life situations that they have had the story about Penny not remembering Leonard's birthday come from a writer whose wife kept forgetting his birthday so my guess this current Lenny story about Leonard not being romantic comes from a real life situation doesn't seem to matter to them what has been establish about the characters in earlier episodes that is what I think

Maybe. But they are still repeating them selfs. It's natural you run out of ideas after so many years.

I'm sorry this is not an official spoiler. Mods can take down if so. But I had too. I can see where Penny's coming from. I don't see it as them changing narrative of Leonard being the one who tries. And Penny's the one who does now. But more how complacent Leonard has become with Penny. Which is natural. They have been together for years. So maybe he's now taken her for granted. 

57FA2EA7-B072-453C-AD51-043D09B4DA7B-662-000000492EB25C02_tmp.png

ETA: 

1AB0762C-5106-422E-8925-8DBDFE2C98E3-662-0000004E04D5701C_tmp.png

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 2

Maybe it's showing up great, I really don't know. It can be a foreplay to a great seasonsfinal (and maybe a season or two more). You know guys I am a bit bipolar. And suddenly I feel a glimpse of hope. If Penny is calling out Leonard, than he has to respond. And not only the upcoming epsiode, but all the following. Because we know he is the romantic one. And he will except the challenge for sure. Maybe overreacting by asking Sheldon for help. But now I am looking at it as if he is willing to step over his own ego and asking one thing he never would ever asked for.

Anyhow, I feel there is a climax coming up. Not in this or the next episode, but I think around Valentine's day there will be sweetness for ou Lenny. Shoot me if I am too optimistic. But my moods  never lies ;). The last episodes I had very bad feelings after reading the TR. But shortly before the actual broadcast it turned positively. And the same is going again now. It will be fine for our Lennys, I know it!!

Edited by john2p
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

I'm sorry this is not an official spoiler. Mods can take down if so. But I had too. I can see where Penny's coming from. I don't see it as them changing narrative of Leonard being the one who tries. And Penny's the one who does now. But more how complacent Leonard has become with Penny. Which is natural. They have been together for years. So maybe he's now taken her for granted. 

ETA: 

TRANSLATION: 

Calm down, the benevolent and all knowing powers that be are never wrong we just lack the knowledge and sophistication to understand their masterfull works and we should happily take whatever they graciously give us whether we can understand it or not. TPTB (praise be to them) know what's best for all, and we mere mortals can not possibly understand the greatness of their works.

Edited by JE7
Give it a rest already
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

ETA: 

I too can understand her complaints. It is not nice that your SO burps around you LOL and nicer when he does romantic gestures ones in a while, especially of you got used to that. What I don't like is her reaction. She could try to understand where this is coming from. The poor guy lived woth SHELDON COOPER for 13 years and also had to put a lot of effort and be extremely patient to be with her. So he got tired and is now "cutting loose" a little... Shs could talk to him and ask him, nicely, not to take it too far or decide together that he will be allowed to "rest" for a certain period of time. But no, she has to act immature, acoid communication and disregard his side.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, JE7 said:

TRANSLATION: 

Calm down, the benevolent and all knowing powers that be are never wrong we just lack the knowledge and sophistication to understand their masterfull works and we should happily take whatever they graciously give us whether we can understand it or not. TPTB (praise be to them) know what's best for all, and we mere mortals can not possibly understand the greatness of their works.

n_00012.gif

Based on many maybes, ifs and whens, we can really like their stories (imaginary). :shy:

• Like 4

Aww c'mon luminous, I got your back. Stick with this alien from Oz and you'll be right, mate. Just do what I do - drop in, laugh or sigh ( whatever you prefer) post your alternative positive vibe then walk away slowly, avoiding eye contact as you leave the building. No ones angry at our alternative points of view, they're angry at the writers. It comes and goes. The Lenny love is still there; the Lorre love not so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, luminous said:

Yeah! :icon_biggrin: .............

.........What I strive for in this forum and especially in this thread is, that when I see something that I like or enjoy or that makes me happy or excited regarding Lenny, I fully embrace it and express my enjoyment, happiness or excitement, even if it's only crumbs. That's the way I choose for myself. :shy:

n_00013.gif

:shy:

• Like 4

That's how it's done, luminous

We're in a down spot at the moment. There will be an up and most certainly a down again but like the majority of the seasons we will probably end on an up. Are the ups lasting less time than the downs lately. Probably, although I still think we dwell much more in the downs and forget the ups during these times.

But up and down for a the Lenny story.

From lime kisses and I don't want you to go to Stephanie and Stuart. From snowflakes and genius sex to Wheaton and Dr Slutbunny. from "Cute Green Arrow" and late night car rescues to Priya and Drunk Raj. From Reuniting and helium kisses to stupid proposals and rooftop wedding insults.
From lab sex and ILY to nearly breaking up and Valentines fights.
From memory boxes, car gifts and beautiful proposals to angry proposals and storm outs
From prom dancing and buying helicopters to kitchen islands and WTF Mandy kisses.

From getting married, paint sex and deciding to get married again to staying with Sheldon and more kitchen islands.
From restating their love in front of their loved ones and FINALLY getting Sheldon out to STILL having Sheldon and RAs.

It's the worlds longest lasting roller coaster ride and the builders of the ride are adding longer dips and shorter rises and some massive loops but I keep looking forward to the next up. That's me.......and a few others.

Of course the internet was invented for both celebrating and bitching and moaning ( refer to Chapters 15-16 of the Official History and Purpose of the World Wife Web 5th Edition). It will always be that way.

To be honest, this place is tame. Come and check out my football teams forum's Game Day Threads when we're losing and the post mortems after a loss. This place is a barrel of laughs by comparison.

• Like 8

n_00013.gif Another fabulous gif from @veejay's amazing treasure trove!

2 hours ago, Itwasdestined said:

That's how it's done, luminousemoji1319.png

We're in a down spot at the moment. There will be an up and most certainly a down again but like the majority of the seasons we will probably end on an up. Are the ups lasting less time than the downs lately. Probably, although I still think we dwell much more in the downs and forget the ups during these times.

But up and down for a the Lenny story.

From lime kisses and I don't want you to go to Stephanie and Stuart. From snowflakes and genius sex to Wheaton and Dr Slutbunny. from "Cute Green Arrow" and late night car rescues to Priya and Drunk Raj. From Reuniting and helium kisses to stupid proposals and rooftop wedding insults.
From lab sex and ILY to nearly breaking up and Valentines fights.
From memory boxes, car gifts and beautiful proposals to angry proposals and storm outs
From prom dancing and buying helicopters to kitchen islands and WTF Mandy kisses.

From getting married, paint sex and deciding to get married again to staying with Sheldon and more kitchen islands.
From restating their love in front of their loved ones and FINALLY getting Sheldon out to STILL having Sheldon and RAs.

It's the worlds longest lasting roller coaster ride and the builders of the ride are adding longer dips and shorter rises and some massive loops but I keep looking forward to the next up. That's me.......and a few others.

Of course the internet was invented for both celebrating and bitching and moaning ( refer to Chapters 15-16 of the Official History and Purpose of the World Wife Web 5th Edition). It will always be that way.

To be honest, this place is tame. Come and check out my football teams forum's Game Day Threads when we're losing and the post mortems after a loss. This place is a barrel of laughs by comparison.

Perfectly said Itwas.

• Like 3

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:50 PM, hokie3457 said:

Sigh.......

I looooooove the kiss in the photo, but apart from that, why is Penny wearing a "Priya-like" ugly (IMO) pant-suit? I know this is Penny's "dream" but it surely looks like a nightmare.

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 4:57 AM, Desdemona said:

LOL I take my stainless shirt comment back.

That reminds me of the episode when Penny had the online gaming addiction, and she ate a cheeto Leonard found in her hair!

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 8:01 AM, Desdemona said:

Well they both have seen each other at their worst moments. LOL

200w_d.gif

BTW I hope that the fact Leonard gets his own bat cave doesn't mean that Penny only gets to see him when he hungry, thirsty or wants to have sex. They clearly have to talk about how much time he spends there and outside his nerdvana with Penny.

He could equip his "Bat-Cave" with a transformation kit so that it could become a sex dungeon when the need arose.

- Pennyyyyyyyyyy! come here! There's a game I want you to play with me!

- I'm tired of your stupid games!

- It involves me in "chains" and both of us in leather...

- Well, I'm not tired of that  game ! Then mutters to herself: "Yep, big ol' five, all the way. I'm going to make that husband of mine beg for mercy"

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I looooooove the kiss in the photo, but apart from that, why is Penny wearing a "Priya-like" ugly (IMO) pant-suit? I know this is Penny's "dream" but it surely looks like a nightmare.

That reminds me of the episode when Penny had the online gaming addiction, and she ate a cheeto Leonard found in her hair!

We haven't seen a lot of Penny at work, but if remember correctly, save for that one dress she wears while visiting Bernadette to smooth things over about revealing she was the one that blabbed about the baby, she wears slacks most of the time....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

We haven't seen a lot of Penny at work, but if remember correctly, save for that one dress she wears while visiting Bernadette to smooth things over about revealing she was the one that blabbed about the baby, she wears slacks most of the time....

There were very few opportunities to admire Penny in working dresses. :icon_neutral:

n_00093.gif
Skeptical at first (LOL)...

n_00049.gif 
...sometimes she’d forgotten she's no waitress anymore...       

n_000259.gif
...back from business f(l)ight...

n_000155.gif
...well, who doesn't remember.   :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by veejay
  • Like 6

11 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

ETA: 

I guess Penny has got to the point  she no longer wants to take Leonard's pants off:icon_razz:

Edited by Earnie

6 minutes ago, Earnie said:

I guess Penny has got to the point  she no longer wants to Leonard's pants off:icon_razz:

I wouldn't say that. I think she simply wants him to wear pants when they're not needed to be taken off because, even though they're married and they live together, it's a respectful thing to do.

2 hours ago, veejay said:

There were very few opportunities to admire Penny in working dresses. :icon_neutral:

n_00093.gif
Skeptical at first (LOL)...

n_00049.gif 
...sometimes she’d forgotten she's no waitress anymore...       

n_000259.gif
...back from business f(l)ight...

n_000155.gif
...well, who doesn't remember.   :icon_cheesygrin:

Penny looking really good, when she is coming back from that business trip. 

• Like 1

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic