[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 11:04 PM, luminous said:

leonardburpedsohard1013pr.gif

All drama aside..... doesn't Leonard look gloriously happy? I hate everything else in the situation around it but the moment in the picture... I just love, love, love.

• Like 7

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Carlos said:

I looooooove the kiss in the photo, but apart from that, why is Penny wearing a "Priya-like" ugly (IMO) pant-suit? I know this is Penny's "dream" but it surely looks like a nightmare.

That reminds me of the episode when Penny had the online gaming addiction, and she ate a cheeto Leonard found in her hair!

He could equip his "Bat-Cave" with a transformation kit so that it could become a sex dungeon when the need arose.

- Pennyyyyyyyyyy! come here! There's a game I want you to play with me!

- I'm tired of your stupid games!

- It involves me in "chains" and both of us in leather...

- Well, I'm not tired of that  game ! Then mutters to herself: "Yep, big ol' five, all the way. I'm going to make that husband of mine beg for mercy"

Oh you mean something like a flipping wall? That would be a great idea! It would be awesome if Leonard would press a button and the wall flips side, so the room turns from a game room to a sex dungeon. It would be nice to see (or at least hear) them practising new sex things. It would make their sex life more exciting (luckily we haven't heard neither Penny nor Leonard mocking about their sex life, so I guess that at least at this front everything seems fine).

Edited by Desdemona
  • Like 4

There is love, and there always will be. It´s just Leonard has to find his passion again (and not for gaming lol). The writers have put Lenny in a pressure cooker or a time machine, accelerating them from newlyds to a couple who´s been married for more than 10 years, and that in a period of 4 months :D. But happy days will come and will return. See it like this way, we Lenny´s have to bite the lime for a long time. But we all know what the lime stands for ;). 

Edited by john2p
  • Like 7

43 minutes ago, john2p said:

There is love, and there always will be. It´s just Leonard has to find his passion again (and not for gaming lol). The writers have put Lenny in a pressure cooker or a time machine, accelerating them from newlyds to a couple who´s been married for more than 10 years, and that in a period of 4 months :D. But happy days will come and will return. See it like this way, we Lenny´s have to bite the lime for a long time. But we all know what the lime stands for ;). 

Yes, the lime is a symbol of passion. Also, it could stand for Love, Intensity, Meaning and Emotion. 

• Like 4

Let's see how the RA develops on scereen first. Before we make we'll it's not up to us LOL. In any regard. Let's see what happens in tonight's taping. Should give more light and insight, and perspective too. Where this is all heading. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

Let's see how the RA develops on scereen first. Before we make we'll it's not up to us LOL. In any regard. Let's see what happens in tonight's taping. Should give more light and insight, and perspective too. Where this is all heading. 

Why? It was ignored in the taping last week when it seemed there was an opportunity for it. There's no reason to think it will be brought up tonight. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Why? It was ignored in the taping last week when it seemed there was an opportunity for it. There's no reason to think it will be brought up tonight. 

Based on the TR, it doesn't even look like something they'd continuously bring up.

21 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

I wasent referring to the RA. But Lennys relationship.

2 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

I know it's not up to us, it's up to the writers.  But, just because the writers put it in there, there is no requirement to like it.  I don't care how it comes across in the actual episode, for me, it's OOC for both of them.  All they've done, for years, was to belittle any kind of agreement like this.  

Leonard and Penny have talked through their problems since season five.  It may have taken some time, but they get to it.  That is the Leonard and Penny I love, and feel is what they deserve. 

• Like 5

20 hours ago, Cereal Apist said:

But doesn't sitting around without pants make him sorta like a Boy Scout... always prepared. :icon_redface: That way it saves Penny's limbic system time.

Maybe she doesn´t want to, because she likes to see him undressing, before they have sex, you know like some kind of striptease. :icon_wink:

Edited by Desdemona
  • Like 2

Okay latest Taping Penny is now or still discontent with her life. I Think we all know she loves Leonard. But clearly this is an ongoing issue for Penny. In any case I rather they solve it, because its not funny anymore. Hopefully next taping Penny smiles LOL. 

• Like 2

Instead of mocking I would like to see Penny taking some action and doing something against this unhappyness. First thing she could do is to sit down with Leonard and talk about it. Or making the first step and show Leonard how much she loves him and appreciates him. This could be a first step for Leonard to approach as well. A relationship is hard work for both partners, not only for one. Leonard just needs a box moment (you know the episode where Penny wanted to be romantic, but made a mistake, before she pulled out her box of Leonard´s things and said these beautiful words (Because it´s you!"), that made Leonard´s heart flutter happily.

• Like 3

Reading the latest TR was actually kind of a relief for me... At the very least, I think it shows Penny is certainly not thinking about taking a break or a divorce. She is not complaining about Leonard, I won't be surprised to find out she never told him about these feelings. She is talking about buying a house and having kids with Leonard. 

Maybe, hopefully, it is like what I suggested about a week ago: the latest Lenny conflict stem from some stress not caused by their relationship in it self. It could be somewhat akin to "The Tangible Affection Proof": Penny is unclear about what she wants, keeps it to herself but acts hostile and upset. IMO it is very IC for her to keep things bottled up, we have seen this so many times. As I see it, she doesn't like showing vulnerability, she avoids revealing her feelings in order to keep this tough image, though it sometimes ends in a little "melt-down" (e.g, admitting her feelings about Leonard dating Priya).   

It could be that a part of her does want to have a baby, but her insecurities, commitment issues and longing for her youth are troubling her. Again, as in "The Tangible Affection Proof". Perhaps feeling that Leonard, who was always the one to suggest moving their relationship forward, is fine with the way things are, adds to her distress. I wish she just talked to Leonard, he could calm her down and tell her they will progress slowly, at a comfortable pace for her, like they did with the engagement... 

As for the house...can't understand her desire to move out when it's just the two of them and perhaps three, they have a spare room big enough for a baby... It could be so cute if Penny tells Leonard that she thinks they need to buy a house before having a baby and is stressing over that and then he makes a little surprise for her and clears up the room to show her it could be a used for their baby :) 

• Like 6

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic