[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

I hate cats

Anyway remember everyone, you may as well go straight to Shipping Lanes, Season 10 or the Episode thread if you're gonna vent tomorrow cos that's where Tensor is moving all those "non supportive" posts anyway. Go gently tomorrow. It's not their first fight. They'll survive. If only they could thrive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

All I have ever seen pics or posts of are her dogs never any cats and she does a LOT if work for canine rescue charities.

Not saying she doesn't like cats just never seen any evidence she has one

3 minutes ago, veejay said:

Thanks. Well, after my morning coffee here, I would rather wish you a happy day. :icon_biggrin:

Yeah it is almost 5am here but I work nights so a happy day is if no one calls to wake me up lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Are you serious? Lol. Kidding settle.

Well, obviously I was a little bit too serious. Everything's cool now, after a nice cup of coffee and a belated breakfast. Of course I don't bear somebody a grudge! Especially nobody from my Lenny family. :shy:

You must know, that cats are my passion, and sometimes passion gets a little ahead of us (thanks @JE7 :icon_wink:).

Now I will focus on tonight's new episode again. Yay! :icon_wink:

Edited by luminous
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Loving your avatar JE7! Penny & her heart-shaped locket!

Damn she is wearing it isn't she I hadn't notice that :icon_redface:

Edited by JE7
  • Like 3

I’ve been reading the past taping reports and although I might find some things very OOC.  Still, one of the things that are true about the new report is what some of you have mentioned and is Penny bottling up her feelings.

I think that writers will continue to explore her discontent with her professional life though. Because this hasn’t been about her relationship, its about coming down from the dream of not being an actress (and famous), paying of her debt and now she still feels like she needs to find what completes her. Also, her closest friends and her husband who enjoy their profession also surround her. And we know the writers can take long exploring, which is not a bad thing because in real life it happens. I’m sure we have all met those people who work jobs that make tons of money for years and they don’t love it: they go back to school or try to find something new that will pay them the same. It is said that during college, you will at least change your major 2 or 3 times, Penny never had the option of doing this.

Somebody also mentioned why doesn’t she talk to Leonard?

But hasn’t that always been the same behavior in the show? I have always believed that for Penny talking to Leonard will make it a reality for her…Leonard would understand her and give her the logical steps that they will follow. She knows they will come to a decision.  

In a way not talking to Leonard is her way of experiencing the things that freak her out. She is thinking about a family with Leonard though and that made my poor shipper heart jump with excitement!

I hope that in future episodes they finally come to share all these things and that it doesn’t happen off screen. As a fan of the show, I don’t really know what career would be good for Penny that goes with the show. The writers still have work to do in terms of personal and professional growth and it will be up to how long the show will go for, I guess, for them to answer that for Penny. 

p.s. @john2p I forgot to add that I also think we are here because we analyze everything. I think sometimes I also suffer from treating this as a drama rather than a comedy. I try to remind myself. I was discussing Lenny with my brother the other day because he FINALLY decided to watch the show (unbelievable lol) and he is watching season 6 so of course I've been watching with him. He used to tell me: is just a show for you to laugh, don't overthink it. But now that he is watching every episode, he gets into the discussion too (gotcha). 

Edited by batman75
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, batman75 said:

I’ve been reading the past taping reports .......................But now that he is watching every episode, he gets into the discussion too (gotcha). 

Great post, @batman :shy:

overreact.gif

Edited by veejay
  • Like 7

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic