Jump to content

[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Made it to CA and was rewarded with a rainbow in SF.

In search of Lenny at the winery today.

Somewhere over the rainbow.

IMG_20170123_1542386_rewind_kindlephoto-346288498.jpg

Enjoy your trip.  Was there in 2001.  Absolutely loved it!!!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was looking at the past three tapings involving Lenny. Was thinking, hmm is it really that bad. The last episode played out better, in terms of the volume of them fighting. It wasen't that bad tbh, well imo of course. And they seemed in good spirits by the end of the episode. Both enthuisastic about working on their marrage. Then we know Penny tries to get Randall a job. And invites him to stay at 4A, without consulting Leonard. I Think we can all agree, Leonard's in the right here. Penny's immaturity rears its ugly head again, some how she still thinks this is 2009, and she is an independant, and she can make independant choices. Well she cannot. Then Sheldon inadvertantly (OR Advertantly) incites an argument, with his stupid emotion machine detector thing. Which of course once again comes down to poor communication. Then next taping find out basically Penny is confused about her life, that is not just about Leonard. So that's a good development tbh, shows me she is not dissastified with Leonard being in her life. But she lacks maybe an external locus of identity, and some self worth. I mean the Pharm Rep job gave her a sense of autnomy. But guess she lacks as passion in her life. So who knows what the next taping well bring. But I Think after ruling out divorce. How could the next set of tapings, be any worser. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tensor said:

Watching "The Colonization Application".   A episode that show the writers can write cute, loving Lenny.  Instead the angry Lenny we've been getting.  

Watching it too. One of the better later season episodes! No Sheldon interruption/immersion in their activities.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Was looking at the past three tapings involving Lenny. Was thinking, hmm is it really that bad. The last episode played out better, in terms of the volume of them fighting. It wasen't that bad tbh, well imo of course. And they seemed in good spirits by the end of the episode. Both enthuisastic about working on their marrage. Then we know Penny tries to get Randall a job. And invites him to stay at 4A, without consulting Leonard. I Think we can all agree, Leonard's in the right here. Penny's immaturity rears its ugly head again, some how she still thinks this is 2009, and she is an independant, and she can make independant choices. Well she cannot. Then Sheldon inadvertantly (OR Advertantly) incites an argument, with his stupid emotion machine detector thing. Which of course once again comes down to poor communication. Then next taping find out basically Penny is confused about her life, that is not just about Leonard. So that's a good development tbh, shows me she is not dissastified with Leonard being in her life. But she lacks maybe an external locus of identity, and some self worth. I mean the Pharm Rep job gave her a sense of autnomy. But guess she lacks as passion in her life. So who knows what the next taping well bring. But I Think after ruling out divorce. How could the next set of tapings, be any worser. 

Penny invited Randall to stay with them, without discussing it with Leonard, her husband, sounds a lot like her inviting her musician friend to stay with her, without discussing it with Leonard, her steady boyfriend.  I think maybe Sheldon was right, she might have a short attention span because she sure didn't remember what happened last time.

I have never gotten the impression that she does not love Leonard, since they got married, even right after she found out about Mandy, she seemed very hurt but still in love with Leonard, that is why she got past it.  She has never even hinted she was not happy with him, she gets aggravated with him and sometimes has trouble adjusting but she never ever suggested she wanted to leave him.  She also seemed very happy to live alone with him and make that apartment hers with him.

Im really hoping the writers have a plan for giving her a job she actually wants and let her mature on the show.  I still miss how excited she would get about acting, I still would like to see her get a minor role in a TV series so she really can become a professional actress like she dreamed.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Penny invited Randall to stay with them, without discussing it with Leonard, her husband, sounds a lot like her inviting her musician friend to stay with her, without discussing it with Leonard, her steady boyfriend.  I think maybe Sheldon was right, she might have a short attention span because she sure didn't remember what happened last time.

I have never gotten the impression that she does not love Leonard, since they got married, even right after she found out about Mandy, she seemed very hurt but still in love with Leonard, that is why she got past it.  She has never even hinted she was not happy with him, she gets aggravated with him and sometimes has trouble adjusting but she never ever suggested she wanted to leave him.  She also seemed very happy to live alone with him and make that apartment hers with him.

Im really hoping the writers have a plan for giving her a job she actually wants and let her mature on the show.  I still miss how excited she would get about acting, I still would like to see her get a minor role in a TV series so she really can become a professional actress like she dreamed.

Shhhs don't tell JE7 haha. But I agree acting is her passion. So now she's got a sense of autonomy. Like to see her get success their. Maybe a web series. They are trendy. But I agree I don't think it's been ever suggested once Penny's not happy with Leonard. I think 99% time it's obvious she is. 

Edited by 3ku11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was well established that she was a bad actress and wanted to be famous more than she wanted to actually act.

And don't mention that play one off, I thought my granddaughter was great in her school play that doesn't make her the next Audrey Hepburn

Edited by JE7
#+#@&! nostalgia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

The TBBT connection to my CA trip continues. We're spending 2 nites at a casino/hotel . Tomorrow nite Bob Newhart is the guest performer! Gonna try and get tickets. Can't believe this guy is still on the road doing stand up. How awesome is he?

I hope you get it and have a lot of fun. :shy:

02.gif

...but be careful, you know.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JE7 said:

It was well established that she was a bad actress and wanted to be famous more than she wanted to actually act.

And don't mention that play one off, I thought my granddaughter was great in her school play that doesn't make her the next Audrey Hepburn

I don't think it has been established that she is a bad actress, a bad waitress yes, but her acting has gotten mixed reviews.  What is established is she was just one of the many pretty girls that went to Hollywood thinking she would be a star.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Promotional photos for episode 10x14

THE-BIG-BANG-THEORY-Season-10-Episode-14-Photos-The-Emotion-Detection-Automation-05.jpg

http://www.seat42f.com/the-big-bang-theory-season-10-episode-14-photos-the-emotion-detection-automation.html/17

Penny looks great

THE-BIG-BANG-THEORY-Season-10-Episode-14-Photos-The-Emotion-Detection-Automation-03.jpg

http://www.seat42f.com/the-big-bang-theory-season-10-episode-14-photos-the-emotion-detection-automation.html/15

There's another cute photo with Lenny sitting on the sofa and Penny's hand on Leonard's shoulder, but it's not on Seat42f.com.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Penny is really looking good in those pictures, I think it may be right that she is doing more to look good in their marriage than Leonard is.  Of course Penny is the stereotypical hot girl (hot wife) so you would expect her to look better than Leonard in the show.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

Yes, of course. That is the recurring theme that they have on auto-play since day one which was just re-enforced a few episodes ago when they attended the Van Nuys comic con, with yet another "How did YOU get HER?' Penny can look Kaley in all her gorgeousness. Now personally, I think Leonard is totally adorable as he is but they would never let Leonard look like Johnny. I'd love to see them dress as Jon Snow and Daenerys. Done right, Leonard would be a scorching Jon Snow … with glasses. 

Full disclosure, I'm a guy that has worn a beard off and on (mostly on--except for that time period in the '90's. Yikes!) since 1978.  I think Johnny G. looks amazing when he has a few days of growth going on.  I would absolutely love if they would let Leonard go native, facial hair wise....

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I think it would make a funny Lenny plot if Leonard grew a light beard for some reason (national beard month?) and Penny liked it because it made him look more sexy, that is until she found out the female grad students he taught also found him much more sexy.  The tag scene could be Penny shaving the beard off of him.

That would be great! I actually had a similar idea a few weeks ago (didn't write it though), Leonard working around the clock on some project thus having no time to shave, maybe wearing a sexy black shirt as a team uniform. Penny is upset and tries to make him shave and wear hoodies because it turns out that she makes fun of his clothes and treats him as if he were not very attractive, but she is actually aware of how sexy he can look so she prefers his "nerdy" appearance. It could be a gradual thing, first the shirt, later the sexy beard starts growing. Penny trying to convince him to get back to his usual appearance. First subtly, making all kinds of excuses, then when it doesn't help she reveals that she doesn't want him walking around that sexy. He laughs and thinks she is joking and keeps laughing when she insists she isn't (in a nice way, not mocking her, he just can't believe it). Then Penny finds out (through one of the guys) that the team he is in includes women and immediately leaves the apartment, presumably to the university (perhaps with a hoodie and razor? ;) )

Edited by bfm
typo
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"That would be great! I actually had a similar idea a few weeks ago (didn't write it though), Leonard working around the clock thus having no time to shave, maybe wearing a sexy black.."

Please Please write this one! :lol:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, agt_1 said:

"That would be great! I actually had a similar idea a few weeks ago (didn't write it though), Leonard working around the clock thus having no time to shave, maybe wearing a sexy black.."

Please Please write this one! :lol:
 

Glad you liked my idea :) I have so many Lenny-centric fan-fic ideas but no time to write them :( So I share some tidbits here once in a while but I have full scenes going on in my imagination :icon_biggrin:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

lenny.jpg

This is such a nice picture in black & white. Love when they touch. They do it a lot, which is lovely....Nervous as to what is going on here, though.....

I think it belongs to this scene:

On 11.1.2017 at 3:47 PM, kerrycec03 said:

[...]

Next scene: 4A (pink coffee maker now there and liquor bottles on top of fridge) penny is on her tablet and Leonard comes out from the bedroom says he measured his new game room and his dream tv will fit (if he removes boards OR that is so big he can see it from work). Penny asks him to hold off aa Randall might come stay with them. Leonard asks why and Penny says her Dad wants her to help get him an interview at her company. Leonard asks won't they mind an ex-convict drug dealer and Penny says Pharmaceuticals is just a fancy word for drugs anyway. Leonard is clearly miffed so Penny asks him how long would he be staying, Penny says few days, more, who knows. She asks Leonard if he has a problem, he lies and says no, they hug and peck and Leonard says Randall will enjoy carrying his drugs in a brief case better than a balloon in his rectum (this was re-written a few of Leonards like and 2nd-3rd takes had the sitting hug as 1st didn't..to me they softened it up)

[...]

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bfm said:

That would be great! I actually had a similar idea a few weeks ago (didn't write it though), Leonard working around the clock on some project thus having no time to shave, maybe wearing a sexy black shirt as a team uniform. Penny is upset and tries to make him shave and wear hoodies because it turns out that she makes fun of his clothes and treats him as if he were not very attractive, but she is actually aware of how sexy he can look so she prefers his "nerdy" appearance. It could be a gradual thing, first the shirt, later the sexy beard starts growing. Penny trying to convince him to get back to his usual appearance. First subtly, making all kinds of excuses, then when it doesn't help she reveals that she doesn't want him walking around that sexy. He laughs and thinks she is joking and keeps laughing when she insists she isn't (in a nice way, not mocking her, he just can't believe it). Then Penny finds out (through one of the guys) that the team he is in includes women and immediately leaves the apartment, presumably to the university (perhaps with a hoodie and razor? ;) )

Funny, can you imagine her coming by to have lunch with him and sitting in the lecture hall, to wait for him to finish his lecture, only to see several pretty grad students checking out his ass every time he turns.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.