[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

Tensor

15 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I though Leonard and Penny were great tonight, I don't count Beverly getting Leonard all worked up as a martial problem for them.  She is truly evil.

I agree Beverly is not objective when it comes to Leonard I think she knows how to push his buttons and says mean things on purpose to get like Leonard said in to his head

Edited by Earnie
  • Like 2

I've thought Lenny have been great all season lol. So this was a continuation for me. Beverly just feeds on Leonard's insecurities. And gets in his head. But they were fine as they always are. End of episode. Kinda puts next one into perspective.

1 minute ago, luminous said:

This was actually a sweet moment. :shy:

lennykiss1018.gif.9ca32ad7380fb43d5d337541b4b31cab.gif

They were really cute on the couch in that scene how they worked together on the homeless Raj situation.  I sounded more to me that they were just helping their friend, not that they were looking to put someone between them.

• Like 6

Ok, final warning.  I get people are unhappy with the direction ship(I'm right there with you).  But non-supportive, or minimally supportive posts do not belong in this thread.  Us the Shipping Lanes and/or The Discussion thread and/or the episode thread, for those type of comments.  

This also applies to those that answer those posts.  If you think a post is non-supportive, report it, don't answer it as you will get the same warning as those that posted the non-supportive post.  

4 hours ago, luminous said:

This was actually a sweet moment. :shy:

lennykiss1018.gif.9ca32ad7380fb43d5d337541b4b31cab.gif

This was my favorite moment! They were really cute in all but the Beverly scene. In the first secene especially. J&K are so great togethef. But I think that the message is still that they have marital problems. I'll weigh in with a longer post later. 

• Like 7

The EP was good (IMO). Lenny were on a good and quite common path.
Beverly was a blithering idiot. Penny and Leonard were not seeking for a buffer with Raj or Penny's brother, they reacted to circumstances and actually looked for ways to avoid it. You can hardly use agreeing to have a roommate in these circumstances to diagnose relationship problems.

13.gif.53d6ca39c32808b68aac38837b4344a0.gif

LOL

Edited by veejay
  • Like 8

3 minutes ago, veejay said:

Beverly was a blithering idiot. Penny and Leonard were not seeking for a buffer with Raj or Penny's brother, they reacted to circumstances and actually looked for ways to avoid it. You can hardly use agreeing to have a roommate in these circumstances to diagnose relationship problems.

LOL

Least Sheldons gone lol. I think they do use Roommates as buffers. But not to avoid their marrage issues. Apparently they have them. But to supplement them. 

• Like 1

Pfffffft!

Escape Hatch, Sescape Satch!

I thought Leonard and Penny looked good together last night. There was support and commonality to their actions. I'll admit that it only took one comment from his mother to unglue him, but I hope we start to see stronger stuff come from Leonard when it comes to his dealings with Mommy Demon Dearest. And although it does feel like TPTB are building towards something (they now have an empty set where Raj's apartment was), last night, to me, it didn't feel like a rocky Leonard and Penny (but for MDD gleefully pushing the buttons on Leonard's psyche). 

My only LOL moment was Leonard crossing the hallway and yelling at Sheldon's door about Cinnamon escaping! That was fun! Good times.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, veejay said:

LOL

The real problem was she got inaccurate information from Sheldon. Sheldon probably felt the need to take down Lenny because he couldn't handle someone living in his old room.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

Pfffffft!

Escape Hatch, Sescape Satch!

I thought Leonard and Penny looked good together last night. There was support and commonality to their actions. I'll admit that it only took one comment from his mother to unglue him, but I hope we start to see stronger stuff come from Leonard when it comes to his dealings with Mommy Demon Dearest. And although it does feel like TPTB are building towards something (they now have an empty set where Raj's apartment was), last night, to me, it didn't feel like a rocky Leonard and Penny (but for MDD gleefully pushing the buttons on Leonard's psyche). 

My only LOL moment was Leonard crossing the hallway and yelling at Sheldon's door about Cinnamon escaping! That was fun! Good times.

Nicely put 5Miss.  What I would love to see is Penny tell her mother-in-law off in support of Leonard (as she did with the director of Serial Apist 2: Monkey See, Monkey Kill).  I would so love to see Beverly speechless at someone taking issue with her.

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

Pfffffft!

"Don't you want to get dressed first?"

l_126.gif.b8b6e8ecf2debbadfc1d69d45b64654f.gif

...big LOL, indeed! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 7

Various comments about L&P not having anything special that they do together (OK, apart from that one that we never get to see) made me think that there's a story that would fit them well that the writers wouldn't even have to think of for themselves (we know thinking about Lenny hurts their Shamiac brains) they can just steal it from Rumpole of the Bailey. As adapted it would go something like this:

Amy learns from Caltech gossip that Leonard is sometimes not in his lab on weekday afternoons. She rushes to tell Penny to try to create a problem in P's marriage. Penny is a bit worried but talks to Bernadette, who assures her that L couldn't possibly be cheating. Penny is somewhat reassued but still a bit uneasy.

Leonard tells Penny he has booked them both on a horseback trekking holiday in some national park. Turns out he's been taking riding lessons in the afternoons.

Unlike the pistol-shooting ep, this trek does not end with L falling off and breaking his leg and P having to carry him, but with L&P getting romantic in a camp or lodge.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

In my ideal world one of them would surprise the other with a long overdue honeymoon in Rome or something. Put Leonard and Penny in a completely different environment and let them have some fun together. 

Hedonism Resort?

1 hour ago, No Regrets said:

In my ideal world one of them would surprise the other with a long overdue honeymoon in Rome or something. Put Leonard and Penny in a completely different environment and let them have some fun together. 

Or they could go to Switzerland to visit CERN and go skiing in the alps or have a really nice time in a Swiss chalet bedroom. 

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Or they could go to Switzerland to visit CERN and go skiing in the alps or have a really nice time in a Swiss chalet bedroom. 

They need a good swiss-knife for cutting the writer's-curse on that. :shy:

The Large Hadron Collision

BTW, it's one of my most favourite episodes. :shy:

o_00107.gif.37ff2fb2868138b859d235f784411d4c.gif

Edited by veejay
merged again..
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, JohnPhD said:

Various comments about L&P not having anything special that they do together (OK, apart from that one that we never get to see) made me think that there's a story that would fit them well that the writers wouldn't even have to think of for themselves (we know thinking about Lenny hurts their Shamiac brains) they can just steal it from Rumpole of the Bailey. As adapted it would go something like this:

Amy learns from Caltech gossip that Leonard is sometimes not in his lab on weekday afternoons. She rushes to tell Penny to try to create a problem in P's marriage. Penny is a bit worried but talks to Bernadette, who assures her that L couldn't possibly be cheating. Penny is somewhat reassued but still a bit uneasy.

Leonard tells Penny he has booked them both on a horseback trekking holiday in some national park. Turns out he's been taking riding lessons in the afternoons.

Unlike the pistol-shooting ep, this trek does not end with L falling off and breaking his leg and P having to carry him, but with L&P getting romantic in a camp or lodge.

I always wanted a horseback episode for them, with Leonard surprising Penny.  If Kaley agreed they could just bring a camera out to her stable and film them sitting on two of her horses talking for the actual horseback scene.

2 hours ago, No Regrets said:

That would be a good plot for the season finale, them packing up to go on a two week tour of Europe, a second honeymoon, and Sheldon trying to talk them out of it.

• Like 2

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic