[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

On 28.3.2017 at 0:47 AM, 3ku11 said:

Well when you think about it the obvious theme throughout the season for Lenny. Which is the root of them fighting. Is Penny feeling unfulfilled. She is jealous of Bernadette. And want kids. I am not sure a kid is the right thing for them right now. Simply to fill a void. But I Do see a pregnancy related cliffhanger for them, in the finalie May 11th on CBS :D. Either she takes a pregnancy test, or they have a big discussion about it. Could be a cliffhanger I think. And maybe through out season 11 Lenny start trying to get pregnant.  

Well the house and kid thing was only mentioned on that one scene so I have no idea. That the big problem for me: they have been showing her/them unhappy/fighting for more than 2 months now with barely any justification. 

• Like 5

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

Itwas and Mrs Itwas! 

Have a wonderful time! And pfffft! No worries about positivity! At this point, I'm not too sure how much we expect! It's just a thrill to know we have actual Lennys representing tonight! That's the headline! 

PS -- if you get the chance, tell Johnny I think he's adorable and I really, really want to see him in a hospital gown! <Karen once again rips down that pesky Freak Flag that flies above her head>

Best PS ever!  I love all you Lennys!!!

• Like 9

55 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

Itwas and Mrs Itwas! 

Have a wonderful time! And pfffft! No worries about positivity! At this point, I'm not too sure how much we expect! It's just a thrill to know we have actual Lennys representing tonight! That's the headline! 

PS -- if you get the chance, tell Johnny I think he's adorable and I really, really want to see him in a hospital gown! <Karen once again rips down that pesky Freak Flag that flies above her head>

They would have to show that episode after 10 PM.

• Like 4

Itwas and Mrs Itwas! 
PS -- if you get the chance, tell Johnny I think he's adorable and I really, really want to see him in a hospital gown! Karen once again rips down that pesky Freak Flag that flies above her head>

Im with you @5Mississippis. I too am so glad a lenny is going to the taping. Just because... Living the dream is what we all dream about on this amazing thread. Good or bad, seeing Kaley & Johnny doing their stuff will be fantastic. Not forgeting the rest of the gang.You also get to meet/see Leonard & Penny. So jealous in a good way. @itwas. :)@Mjc45, always thinking of you on taping days.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Itwasdestined said:

Number 19/20 in lineemoji16.png

Thanks for the emoji173.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know at tapings they ask who came the farthest you should win

• Like 6

6 hours ago, bfm said:

Well the house and kid thing was only mentioned on that one scene so I have no idea. That the big problem for me: they have been showing her/them unhappy/fighting for more than 2 months now with barely any justification. 

WEll it has been justified. Based on how unfulfiled Penny is. She wants kids. That is the major theme for Penny this season. So I wouldent say it is random or anything. 

Just now, Itwasdestined said:

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience

Take your time. Just remember to put anything in the discussion thread.  

• Like 2

17 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

WEll it has been justified. Based on how unfulfiled Penny is. She wants kids. That is the major theme for Penny this season. So I wouldent say it is random or anything. 

I didn't mean it would be random, just that it is far from certain because it was only mentioned once without a lot of emphasis.

I started thinking that maybe they had (at leat) 2 options for resolving the fighting arc, one for if it was the last season and (at least) one for if they get renewed. Maybe frustration about trying to get pregnant or something else pregnancy related was the last season option and then thry would have resolved it earlier and have her pregnany at/close to the finale. With the renewal maybe they want to do something else but the end result is unjustified fighting for too long. Their renewal resolution could also be "they just fight because they're a married couple" which is such an old cliché....

Edited by bfm
typo

8 hours ago, Itwasdestined said:

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience

You said in your amazingly detailed and comprehensive TR that you thought the Lenny "banter" was funny. Was there a drop of sweetness or affection or caring of one for the other to soothe and comfort aching Lenny hearts? :girlsigh:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Itwasdestined said:

Thank you so much for your TR, after a rather dry spell it was quite refreshing.  

I was wondering if the previous episode, they showed you, had any Lenny in it?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Itwasdestined said:

A huge thank you for that great TR, it sounded like you and your wife had a really good time, and now continue to have a nice vacation. 

• Like 4

Thank you so much for your TR, after a rather dry spell it was quite refreshing.  
I was wondering if the previous episode, they showed you, had any Lenny in it?

Sorry for late reply, SRAM. To be honest, mind has gone blank on details of the viewed episode but I don't think there was much Lenny. It was (surprise) very Sheldon centric ( a Sheldon/Penny old fashioned laundry scene ) with a bit of Bernie stressing over returning to work. There might have been some kitchen island stuff and a bit of shared staring at Sheldon when he was unexpectedly sleeping on their couch but that's about it. Definitely not a Lenny episode from hazy sleep deprived memory.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

I found this in my fun collection.

o_00286.gif.59c509b62cdba1fd40ab5e12095eb7b3.gif
'Weebles wobble but they don't fall down.'

Lenny had supposed to be like some sort of a tumbler all the time, but they never gave up and were still synchronized.
I am pretty sure that they will maintain this tradition for the next two years too. :sarcastichand:

• Like 7

Just a reminder, this thread is for supportive discussion and comments for Lenny.  This is not the place negative comments or for discussion of other ships or other characters.  This is also not the place for comments directed at other posters comments.   If you feel a post does not belong here or was posted contrary to our rules, report it, using the report post button next to the time stamp in every post.  

4 hours ago, Itwasdestined said:

Sorry for late reply, SRAM. To be honest, mind has gone blank on details of the viewed episode but I don't think there was much Lenny. It was (surprise) very Sheldon centric ( a Sheldon/Penny old fashioned laundry scene ) with a bit of Bernie stressing over returning to work. There might have been some kitchen island stuff and a bit of shared staring at Sheldon when he was unexpectedly sleeping on their couch but that's about it. Definitely not a Lenny episode from hazy sleep deprived memory.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply, hope you have a great time visiting our country.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, veejay said:

See, Schroedinger Leonard, the cat was always out of the box and still alive! :shy:

o_00300.gif.8142b16e963be5832f3db9ae92405ade.gif

I loved the end of that episode, Penny practically offered herself to him in her uninhibited state, it was the first real indication of a real spark between them.

• Like 1

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic