[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, luminous said:

FYI: I made this collage. Only 5 people liked it, when I posted it on March 10. That was a bit disappointing, tbh. Let's see how many likes it gets now. :icon_wink:

Okey-dokey.  I liked yours from March 10 and deleted mine......We're good to go!

Edited by hokie3457
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Okey-dokey.  I liked yours and deleted mine......We're good to go!

Oh...Sorry hokie, no offense meant. :shy: Seeing this collage just reminded me of my original posting then and how it somehow failed to make an impression that day. :icon_wink:

4 hours ago, veejay said:

I found this in my fun collection.

o_00286.gif.59c509b62cdba1fd40ab5e12095eb7b3.gif
'Weebles wobble but they don't fall down.'

Lenny had supposed to be like some sort of a tumbler all the time, but they never gave up and were still synchronized.
I am pretty sure that they will maintain this tradition for the next two years too. :sarcastichand:

I just watched this episode today. I think it is a great proof that they are not totally different, opposite people. Although their attitude there is not the best haha (joking around when Cinamon is sick because of them) they share this attitude and are really in sync there. It is so clear that they're a couple, it doesn't seem like anyone could question or not believe their pairing as is implied to happen often.

• Like 4

Well that is funny with the constant jokes Penny makes about Leonard woring her down. Or Leonard makes them too. OR the jokes their friends make about what do they talk about e.t.c. Incidently out of all the couples they seem to be more in synch then any one else. And they seem to communicate better then any couple on this show. They come from different backgrounds of course. But that has always been the magic of Lenny. Two polar opposite people, sharing this unique bond and understanding of each other. That really hit home for me the first time Season 2 The Maternal Capictance. The famous Lime Kiss Scene. It was obvious from a very psychological point of view. They had a very deep connection. 

Hidden our posts? Lol. Uneccessary. Allowed to be constructive and positive. How can this be a postive supportive thread, when their is absoloutely ntohing to be supportive about. Not in this episode anyway. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, luminous said:

At least Penny sought her husband's approval.

1019sc-00001.thumb.jpg.d211eef1d74a60ff1286cedf6bbad3d0.jpg

1019sc-00002.thumb.jpg.7c200e7b8dd2a7e4288dd54046a536f0.jpg

I'm just confused, how the red dress got rejected, but the flower shirt was OK?

I'm not some fashion expert or whatnot, but even I can tell that shirt was awful.

And yet, Penny bought that one. 

Just...so confused. 

Edited by snapepans
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, snapepans said:

I'm not some fashion expert or whatnot, but even I can tell that shirt was awful.

Just...so confused. 

That´s this season in one word, confusing. At least Leonard still has some good taste for his wife to wear. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, snapepans said:

Just...so confused. 

Haha, Red Dress. You know Season 3 Penny would wear it. The horrible shirt, Hobo Penny :sarcastichand:. Penny the red one! You look beautiful, the one your husband picked out. You know the one, the one who knows you more then anyone. Not the one who thinks you look better, in the paint ball canvas shirt. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, veejay said:

Let me try it this way.

What a brilliant episode! :training:

l_061.gif.ba249e321163344552572811eb96183d.gif

Thank you, writers.
"It's like the happiness won't ever leave the apartment."
Do I really need to show a sarcasm-sign?

"What are you the Olson Twins" :sarcastichand:

The only positive things I have to say: 

It could have been worse, I got the "bye sweetie" as a joke and the work stories was a little bit on Leonard too (but he did try to understand and she could have explained...). I think cutting the book store scene made it better because the neglect wasn't mutual, just from Penny...

At least the next 2 episodes appear to be not as bad.

That it. 

Penny felt like she degressed to Season 2 Bath Item Penny tonight. She has matured so well. Hopefully this episode is just one off. Positives

Penny in those Yoga Pants, right off the bat. I literally shouted out WOOOO :sarcastichand:

The Sweety Comment was funny. I guess

Hopefully the remaining Tapings. Penny is nice to Leonard LOL. 

• Like 1

On 3/28/2017 at 11:46 PM, bfm said:

options for resolving the fighting arc, one for if it was the last season and (at least) one for if they get renewed. Maybe frustration about trying to get pregnant or something else pregnancy related was the last season option and then thry would have resolved it earlier and have her pregnany at/close to the finale.

I doubt Penny will get pregnant. None of the actors really want to work with a baby on set...you might see that in a series finale though. 

9 minutes ago, Sah said:

I doubt Penny will get pregnant. None of the actors really want to work with a baby on set...you might see that in a series finale though. 

That's why I wrote it might have been an option if this was the last season.

3 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

So, apparently, marriage and living together isn't exactly what Leonard and Penny thought it would be, if they even thought about what it would be like. Most of us who are or were married know it's a big adjustment, not a magic elixir for 24/7  joy. Maybe that's the message the writers are trying to send, with woeful exaggeration for the sake of comedy. If it leads to conversation, compromise, acknowledgement of the love they have for each other and the things they love about being together,  I'm still willing to forgive and forget the bs we've been served and move on and rejoice in a happy resolution. There really aren't many choices for shippers, are there? I have to believe they'll come out on the other side of this long streak of discontent because I'm not ready to give up yet. This little pep talk is more for me than anyone else.

Penny and Leonard were both scared to get married and today I thought about that scene between them I'll always love when Leonard says to Penny, "I'm scared too. But it doesn't make me not want to do it. It makes me want to hold your hand and do it with you.' It is a beautiful sentiment and I hope they remember it soon.

Penny-Wedding-Dress-Big-Bang-Theory.jpg

What a lovely post @Strawberry PopTart Fan. I hope your words will come true.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, veejay said:

01.gif.d0e7b8ef75131967cb9bdb689a9e9060.gif

You know Penny did asked Leonard in the first episode of season 8 to do yoga with her but Leonard decline saying something like after I drink this coffee I tell you how much I am not going to be doing that maybe if he would have accepted she would not be doing yoga with Raj I mean what red blooded man can turn down Penny in yoga pants:icon_razz:

Edited by Earnie
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Earnie said:

You know Penny did asked Leonard in the first episode of season 8 to do yoga with her but Leonard decline saying something like after I drink this coffee I tell you how much I am not going to be doing that maybe if he would have accepted she would not be doing yoga with Raj I mean what red blooded man can turn down Penny in yoga pants:icon_razz:

A man who believes he would embarrass himself doing it? I guess that was the reason...Leonard probably thinks he would fail in any sort of physical activity...

Edited by bfm
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, bfm said:

A man who believes he would embarrass himself doing it? I guess that was the reason...Leonard probably thinks he would fail in any sort of physical activity...

Has he forgotten how to google? :shy:

l_131.gif.41d3f83b3709b5789f9fbc80b7b723ac.gif

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, veejay said:

Has he forgotten how to google? :shy:

l_131.gif.41d3f83b3709b5789f9fbc80b7b723ac.gif

More like his wife forgot to be grateful for the things he googles and now only complains, although jokingly, about thay activity... If anything good can come out of Raj in 4A, maybe he could notice his roomates are quite noisy when they are "active" and exhausted afterwards and call Penny out on deliberately diminishing Leonard's performance so he would keep trying hard? I know I know it will never happen but this is the place to fantasize isn't it? We can't use our thread to gush over the things we see on the show but we can still share our fantasies...

Edited by bfm
  • Like 8

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic