[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

13 minutes ago, bfm said:

More like his wife forgot to be grateful for the things he googles and now only complains, although jokingly, about thay activity... If anything good can come out of Raj in 4A, maybe he could notice his roomates are quite noisy when they are "active" and exhausted afterwards and call Penny out on deliberately diminishing Leonard's performance so he would keep trying hard? I know I know it would never happen but this is the place to fantasize isn't it? We can't use our thread to gush over the things we see on the show but we can still share our fantasies...

Yeah. Fantasies will be tilt easily in "reality" and also vice versa. :shy:

n_00263.gif.e85137b987a73b79752ab20babfed633.gif

• Like 9

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

17 hours ago, veejay said:

Yeah. Fantasies will be tilt easily in "reality" and also vice versa. :shy:

n_00263.gif.e85137b987a73b79752ab20babfed633.gif

Remember in Love Car when Penny said to Leonard that violating the neutral zone might not be so bad and the next thing we saw was Leonard in bed with her kissing her, well this scene would have been a good time for Leonard to do that again.

• Like 6

Keeping with fantasies I just had an idea: Shamy and Howardette come for dinner, Raj opens the door. He calls Lenny from the hallway. From behind the door Leonard yells "They're already here? But they were supposed to come in about two hours", to which Raj says "Actually they are right on time". Silence. Then Penny yells "Hang on". Cut to their bedroom when we see them hurry up to take off their Beauty and The Beast costumes. Cut to the opening sequence. Then we see them coming from the hallway a little short of breath with their hairs a little messy, Penny saying "Hey guys", Leonard adding "How are you doing?". The gang looks confused at Penny's hair, making her notice she has a piece of "beast hair" in it (a nod to the Einstein mustache, of course ;) ) and takd it out with an embarrased smile.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, anicez said:

Hi Lenny friends, last night I was talking with a Lenny fan on instagram (Hi, if you are here too) and I had this idea for a posible plot for the couple, I don´t know if you discussed this already but it´s a happy one so maybe you like it!

So season 10 ends with the possibility of a Penny´s pregnancy, cliffhanger, we discover at first of season 11 that was negative, they talk about it (this can take a few episodes) and they decide to try to get pregnant, this happen for all the 11 season, so Lenny are making out for all Pasadena giving us funny scenes, (as Leonard´s lab or the Tardis), finally at the end of season 11 they get pregnant! Season 12 is Penny´s pregnancy, at the end of the season Penny go in labor and end of the serie (if season 12 is the end). 

*I want to add the maybe will be fun if she go in labor at Shamy´s wedding LOL * (sorry the shamy shipper inside me need this haha)

Hope you like it, happy sunday! 

Lenny interrupting Shamy nuptials. Love it. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

Lenny interrupting Shamy nuptials. Love it. 

May I metaphorically add an evil laugh to this post? Feels right.

I wouldn't like Shamy's wedding interupted but I do belive that if we will ever be shown a Lenny labour we might get Sheldon interupting somehow, I hope this would make Penny threaten to hurt him in a serial killer manner which will make Sheldon run away and not come back until he got permission and verified it. All performed comically of course.

Edited by bfm
  • Like 8

4 hours ago, anicez said:

Hi Lenny friends, last night I was talking with a Lenny fan on instagram (Hi, if you are here too) and I had this idea for a posible plot for the couple, I don´t know if you discussed this already but it´s a happy one so maybe you like it!

So season 10 ends with the possibility of a Penny´s pregnancy, cliffhanger, we discover at first of season 11 that was negative, they talk about it (this can take a few episodes) and they decide to try to get pregnant, this happen for all the 11 season, so Lenny are making out for all Pasadena giving us funny scenes, (as Leonard´s lab or the Tardis), finally at the end of season 11 they get pregnant! Season 12 is Penny´s pregnancy, at the end of the season Penny go in labor and end of the serie (if season 12 is the end). 

*I want to add the maybe will be fun if she go in labor at Shamy´s wedding LOL * (sorry the shamy shipper inside me need this haha)

Hope you like it, happy sunday! 

I Love it!  Beautiful

• Like 6

Today I watched "The Cohabitation Experimentation" and later had my routinal second watch of "The Collaboration Fluctuation". The differences are remarkable. Lenny were so cute and fun in the first one, altough Penny laughed at him first she later joined the dancing and they really seemed to have fun and enjoy having the apartment for themselves for the first time. They were really united. In the end they were joking about the new weird neighbors and took syncronized sips of their coffe. It was charming. Cut to now: more than 3 months of fighting with no clear cause and no decent resolution. I feel like there has been quite a dramatic change at the beggining of the second half (in their world: after Halley's birth and a little before Christmas). To keep positive, I'll say I hope we will soon get the former half's Lenny back. The writers can write cute things for them when they want to. I'd say I would also want that Lenny to have more screen time but the way things are right now I would definitely settle for just having them the way they were in the first half.

• Like 8

I would like to watch a comfortable restart at the holy kitchen island. Later on with some naughty carrots jumping up and down in their pink bedroom. :icon_razz:

o_00295.gif.e1d31d86f3876481aa21fa701054fa96.gif

o_00296.gif.0a915839b510c3764df5b0013ae719ef.gif

• Like 8

"Yes"/Demi Lovato

Lately I have been thinking about Lenny every time I hear this song (which I LOVE) so I decided to finally put it here. 

There are a lot of great lines. "I can't promise that it's gonna be fine but here I am if you're ready to try", for instance, remimds me of the beautiful "You're scared. I'm scared. But it doesn't make me not want to do it. It just makes me want to hold your hand and do it with you."

• Like 8

^^^^^

It's so true! I hear so many songs that remind me of Leonard and Penny! The one that I've had running through my head these past few days has been the glorious The Wonder of You sung by the one and only Elvis! To me, the lyrics are completely Leonard's thoughts when thinking of Penny. 

When no-one else can understand me
When everything I do is wrong
You give me hope and consolation
You give me strength to carry on
And you're always there to lend a hand
In everything I do
That's the wonder
The wonder of you
And when you smile the world is brighter
You touch my hand and I'm a king
Your kiss to me is worth a fortune
Your love for me is everything
I'll guess I'll never know the reason why
You love me like you do
That's the wonder
The wonder of you

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

^^^^^

It's so true! I hear so many songs that remind me of Leonard and Penny! The one that I've had running through my head these past few days has been the glorious The Wonder of You sung by the one and only Elvis! To me, the lyrics are completely Leonard's thoughts when thinking of Penny. 

In everything I do
That's the wonder
The wonder of you
You love me like you do
That's the wonder
The wonder of you

Could also go the other way around (if you change "king" for "queen"), or maybe the first part Penny thinking of Leonard and the second Leonard thinking of Penny :)

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

^^^^^

In everything I do
That's the wonder
The wonder of you
You love me like you do
That's the wonder
The wonder of you

You are right on with this song  Depicts his thoughts perfectly

• Like 3

1 hour ago, veejay said:

"That's because you're beautiful, and your beauty fills my heart with love and song."

n_0073.gif.f3d9c8736db9668f2160593f6407ab8e.gif

YES!!!  :shy:

Or as Demi Lovato would say (sing) "yey-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yes" ;)

• Like 4

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 1:56 PM, veejay said:

I would like to watch a comfortable restart at the holy kitchen island. Later on with some naughty carrots jumping up and down in their pink bedroom. :icon_razz:

o_00295.gif.e1d31d86f3876481aa21fa701054fa96.gif

o_00296.gif.0a915839b510c3764df5b0013ae719ef.gif

Is from the upcoming episode Thursday I don't remember seeing this?

2 minutes ago, Earnie said:

It's their first dinner as an engaged couple, "The Status Quo Combustion".

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Earnie said:

Now I think I remember is this where Amy comes in and they tell her to get out

• Like 4

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic