[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

I must say that Penny's wardrobe of plaid shirts seems to be pretty extensive. 

Maybe Leonard likes her in plaid let's face it Penny can make anything look hot if she is wearing it:icon_razz:

Edited by Earnie
  • Like 3

Penny/Kaley is very 'hot', I'm surprised we haven't gotten a plot with her getting her way with Leonard by using her sexuality.  I could see her wearing a nightie to get him to agree to something or asking him to do something while she is wearing short shorts and a loose tank top, because we all know he still lusts over her.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Penny/Kaley is very 'hot', I'm surprised we haven't gotten a plot with her getting her way with Leonard by using her sexuality.  I could see her wearing a nightie to get him to agree to something or asking him to do something while she is wearing short shorts and a loose tank top, because we all know he still lusts over her.

I think we got something close to that in Tenure turbulence season 6 when Penny tied her shoes. 

• Like 7

If they are going to fix the elevator, the first thing I want Lenny to do is to have sex in it.

They could stop the elevator, so they have time do it, while the other inhabitants are wondering why the elevator doesn´t work again and call the electrician for help.

And while the electrician tries to fix the elevator, Lenny are getting dressed quickly, but they have a problem with Penny´s thong which is stuck in the roof mounted flap of the elevator. (Because they are two naughty carrots, who like to be adventurous :icon_cheesygrin:)

Penny: Leonard, for heaven´s sake pull harder, they are here in any moment!

Leonard: Uuuuuuuugghhh..... I´m...... trying. Why did we have to do the "Manbat?"

Penny: Hey, don´t look give me that look! You asked me, if I wanted to know, how it feels like to have sex with Batman.

• Like 7

It would actually be funny if it became a thing in the next 48 episodes, each of them wants to do it in the elevator because another couple did it there.  I could just picture one of the couples getting caught in the middle when the door opens and the rest of the gang is standing there.  I think Leonard and Penny doing it first makes sense, maybe she comes in from a girls night, Leonard picking up everyone because they drunk too much.  Amy goes up ahead and they catch the elevator when it comes down again, a big old five, slightly intoxicated Penny attacking her husband as soon as the elevator doors close.

• Like 6

21 hours ago, Lagernisse said:

I think we got something close to that in Tenure turbulence season 6 when Penny tied her shoes. 

And she did not look too bad in that top either!

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 3:56 AM, JE7 said:

Went to my granddaughter school play i thought she was great, however that dosent make it true as i am biased as were Leonard and Amy. If we see/hear that she is bad 99 time and that she is good 1 time i think we can cconclude that she is a bad actress and that 1 comment was a "throwaway" line

I'm not super interested in watching Penny return to acting, but she did seem to like it even if the process of going to auditions finally got to her. Besides that,  in the episode where she acts as Blanche Dubois it is not just a comment, she is actually shown to be good at what she does, I mean, it's implied. In the case of Serial Apeist, I don't think it is a matter of her being a bad actress, but just that she's working with a bad script.

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 8:38 AM, bfm said:

It won't be Leonard funding, they're married, their money belongs to both of them. She had also made a lot of money as a pharmaceuticals sales rep so she had made a nice contribution to their account (I don't know if they have a shared account, I mean their overall amount of money).

I'm not thrilled about having her as an actress again but if that happens she could be cast as the pretty girl who lives across the hall from two nerdy scientists. Then have it be a lousy production, making tons mistakes. Penny corrects them over and over thanks to the knowledge she had acquired throughout the years. They are annoyed by that so they reverse the roles and she ends up playing the nerdy scientist LOL.

While I don't agree 100 % with your post I do feel similarly . You are right in pointing out that since they are married it is both their money. I hope they would address their financial situation and make it logical: Leonard has tons of student loan debt, Leonard has enough money to pay for Penny's rent and buy her a car (before they got married) . Penny has a guy (apparently a financial consultant in the WW episode), Penny has a lot of credit card debt still unpaid (more recently).

In regards to her becoming an actress again, I don't know if I'd go exactly with your scenario, even if I wouldn't totally mind it, but if TPTB take that route, I would hope they do it from the POV of a new and improved Penny, a more mature one (provided she's now married and older). I'd think she wouldn't just do it for fame, but for personal fulfillment as well. I would think that she would take financial considerations in account when making her decision.

In short I'd hope that whatever the case is Leonard and Penny discuss it not because Penny needs permission or anything like that, but because important decisions for the couple are usually taken by both members of the couple, or at least there is some discussion about it.

• Like 6

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 6:57 PM, 3ku11 said:

What's wrong with Penny asking Raj to come? They are friends aren't they? I would be more worried if she diddn't ask him. Or Asked Raj first. Considering like Raj said it was a pity ask. Because she really wanted Leonard to come. 

I think what's wrong is Raj living with Lenny. Apparently TPTB don't know how to write Raj stories if they are not attached to someone else's, or Lenny stories if there isn't someone else in their apartment.

23 hours ago, Lagernisse said:

Thank you for reminding me of that. That is amazing writing, IMO.

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, bfm said:

Or perhaps they had realized that they went too far trashing them and wanted to give us the message that they weren't that bad.

Or perhaps they weren't trashing Lenny at all and Penny is just casually wearing the locket again. We don't know when she decides to put it on because it's somewhat random.

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

I think what's wrong is Raj living with Lenny. Apparently TPTB don't know how to write Raj stories if they are not attached to someone else's, or Lenny stories if there isn't someone else in their apartment.

That will always be a problem. You have a show that runs 20-22 minutes each episode and you basically need four separate storylines into them if you don't put main characters together.

If TBBT was like shows like any Star Trek or these others that run 45 minutes, the writers would be able to give each character/couple their own arc each episode.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Carlos said:

Thank you for reminding me of that. That is amazing writing, IMO.

No problem at all, it is just fun helping out. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Cloud Strife said:

Totally takes the magic out of it.

Totally adds to the magic.  Wearing the locket your love gave you, is magic. 

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Totally adds to the magic.  Wearing the locket your love gave you, is magic. 

Nah. If she'd wear it all the time, it wouldn't be so special. I mean of course it still has its meaning, but I wouldn't get excited about it.

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic