[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

On 4/9/2017 at 5:05 AM, Lagernisse said:

I must say that Penny's wardrobe of plaid shirts seems to be pretty extensive. 

The Tank Top Budget has now been superceded by the Plaid Shirt Budget. I hear the Plaid Shirt Budget is $100,000. Half Of Kaley's salary :icon_cheesygrin:.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Cloud Strife said:

Nah. If she'd wear it all the time, it wouldn't be so special. I mean of course it still has its meaning, but I wouldn't get excited about it.

You mean like engagement and wedding rings.

• Like 6

I bet nobody would even talk about the locket anymore if she was wearing it all the time. I like that she's only wearing it occasionally.

4 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Totally doesn't.

Maybe for you.

43 minutes ago, ajond said:

You mean like engagement and wedding rings.

I don't get excited about them wearing rings, no. They've done that for the past two or three years, it's nothing special anymore. I do get excited about the locket though. It popped up from time to time and I want them to keep it that way.

• Like 1

I love seeing her wear it, because it came from Leonard.  

The idea that they haven't had her wear it, because they've hit a rough patch, resonates with me.  So I'm glad to see it on that basis also.  

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Tensor said:

I love seeing her wear it, because it came from Leonard.  

Yeah, I think everybody does.

8 hours ago, Tensor said:

The idea that they haven't had her wear it, because they've hit a rough patch, resonates with me.  So I'm glad to see it on that basis also.  

I don't believe that's why we didn't see it for a while, because in my mind, there wasn't even a rough patch to begin with.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cloud Strife said:

Yeah, I think everybody does.

I don't believe that's why we didn't see it for a while, because in my mind, there wasn't even a rough patch to begin with.

While I agree seeing the locket or not had nothing to with how things were going with Lenny the episodes IMO with Lenny's "rough patch" is not normal for a married couple. And I am speaking from the perspective of being married.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Glad to hear the heart locket will make an appearance!

pink blouse with heart.jpg

How about Penny wearing the locket and nothing else sorry just had a naughty thought:icon_razz:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Cloud Strife said:

Again, I don't see the rough patch, so this conversation ends here for me.

Well I agree I don't think Lenny are in a rough patch. I just think they have typical marital issues. They seem to be working through. But I Think the timing of Penny wearing the Locket, is important. Considering the issues they have been having lately. 

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 0:25 PM, Carlos said:

Sorry everybody. I wanted to edit the post an accidentally quoted myself.

Edited by Carlos

15 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Well I agree I don't think Lenny are in a rough patch. I just think they have typical marital issues. They seem to be working through. But I Think the timing of Penny wearing the Locket, is important. Considering the issues they have been having lately. 

Rough patch or not there communication or lack of has been mentioned more than once. I know there a story coming up with Penny and her job but there really has not been a lot going on else with them. Even with this Thursday episode Shamy has FWF. There never seems to be a little story like that for them. when's the last time they had a bed scene reminiscent of season 3. Some say that Lenny has only sex in common but you don't even get the bed scenes anymore.

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Rough patch or not there communication or lack of has been mentioned more than once. I know there a story coming up with Penny and her job but there really has not been a lot going on else with them. Even with this Thursday episode Shamy has FWF. There never seems to be a little story like that for them. when's the last time they had a bed scene reminiscent of season 3. Some say that Lenny has only sex in common but you don't even get the bed scenes anymore.

Maybe Leonard got a deep color-sensitive problem with their newly redecorated bedroom.
 n_00275.gif.ced3e42b99b11495aa280b526371ef4e.gif
…or it’s HBO only. :shy:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Chrismo said:

It is pretty odd that we never get any bed scenes with Lenny anymore, as this season we have gotten several bed scenes from both Shamy and Howardette but no Lenny. 

(I'm so sorry @Tensor, I wrote this in the wrong thread,feel free to move it if you want. )

Edited by Lagernisse
  • Like 8

54 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

It is pretty odd that we never get any bed scenes with Lenny anymore, as this season we have gotten several bed scenes from both Shamy and Howardette but no Lenny. 

Haha, please be fair. Lenny had some intimate scenes as dancing and kissing (and even though imaginary, the filthy dungeon scene). The bedroom was possibly closed for a longer renovation and Sheldon's spot was a substitute. Also I wouldn’t compare the bedtime of Shamy with the heated occurrences of Leonard and Penny. :shy:

n_00276.gif.e4ee496bd8bfbe9670fcbf705c87559f.gif

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, veejay said:

Haha, please be fair. Lenny had some intimate scenes as dancing and kissing (and even though imaginary, the filthy dungeon scene). The bedroom was possibly closed for a longer renovation and Sheldon's spot was a substitute. Also I wouldn’t compare the bedtime of Shamy with the heated occurrences of Leonard and Penny. :shy:

One of the things that makes me want to see them there is my curiousity about the way it looks now. Maybe TPTB couldn't figure out how they want it decorated. I want to see a room that both Leonard and Penny feel comfortable with.

Edited by bfm
Rephrasing
  • Like 7

6 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

It's not so bad. They just need to mess up the bed and it'll look great!

New bedroom.jpg

Haha 

I think they could just switch some of the pink stuff (especially the rug and pillows) with light browns/cream and mix some of Leonard's stuff there and it will be very nice :)

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, veejay said:

As you pointed out it was Sheldons dream. But when the last time Leonard's needed his inhaler? Season 3?

• Like 2

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic