[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

13 minutes ago, son-goku5 said:

Offtopic question, but is she moving forever, like in Mayim and the network didn't come to terms so they have to write her out of the show?

Off topic questions will be answered on topic in the current discussion thread. :shy:

• Like 2

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

I have a feeling Lenny's plot in the Finalie won't be a major cliffhanger based on the informaton about Sheldon/Ramona. And Amy leaving for Princeton. Not getting OT. But for Lenny it well either be Career Related. Or Pregnency. Maybe Penny thinks she is pregnant. But they get a false alarm. But both are dissapointed. And realize they are ready for the next step in their marrage. So Season 11. Lenny's major story arch, is them trying to get pregnant. And of course 12.24, hopefully the series final (this show is aging me LOL). They homage the pilot. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, veejay said:

I just looked at the latest promo pics (EP 22) and discovered a lot of nice Leonard and Penny scenes. What a miracle.

n_00271.gif.288a31ff8418a967c409fdd367316a73.gif

:icon_biggrin:

Yeah this episode sounds good! I am looking forward for it :)

• Like 6

4 hours ago, veejay said:

I just looked at the latest promo pics (EP 22) and discovered a lot of nice Leonard and Penny scenes. What a miracle.

Any official links? 

5 hours ago, veejay said:

I've seen them too, no hugs or kisses (still crossing my fingers these weren't cut and will be in the episode!) but very cute pictures :) I really liked the one when they sit across from Zack and they both cross their hands in a similar way (they did something similar in "The Separation Agitation" too, when Bert and Rebecca came in), it's those little things that show how much of a unit they are. "Polar opposites", "nothing in common", "completely different people".... Please.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, bfm said:

I've seen them too, no hugs or kisses (still crossing my fingers these weren't cut and will be in the episode!) but very cute pictures :) I really liked the one when they sit across from Zack and they both cross their hands in a similar way (they did something similar in "The Separation Agitation" too, when Bert and Rebecca came in), it's those little things that show how much of a unit they are. "Polar opposites", "nothing in common", "completely different people".... Please.

Promo pictures are often from many different takes, they don't mean anything. We may not even see the thumbs up and instead they kiss.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cloud Strife said:

Promo pictures are often from many different takes, they don't mean anything. We may not even see the thumbs up and instead they kiss.

I agree it doesn't mean they won't put it in, though I don't think they will leave any thumbs up out haha it sounded like it was a central joke there

• Like 1

8 hours ago, veejay said:

I saw some on another site (not all of them :( ) and thought they looked nice as well.  Penny looks adorable with the shirt under the sweater and jeans with a pony tail.  To me sort of a early 21st century version of Laura Petrie!!!  Also have liked the non-hoodie look by Leonard as well!!!

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

I saw some on another site (not all of them :( ) and thought they looked nice as well.  Penny looks adorable with the shirt under the sweater and jeans with a pony tail.  To me sort of a early 21st century version of Laura Petrie!!!  Also have liked the non-hoodie look by Leonard as well!!!

He barely wears them anymore, I don't know why they keep having him wear that one blackish-gray at times.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, luminous said:

Is Penny wearing the heart locket in the restaurant scene, where Lenny have a date with Zack and his fiancée (who couldn't show up)?

Yes

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, bfm said:

He barely wears them anymore, I don't know why they keep having him wear that one blackish-gray at times.

Kind of like in sports when a team wears a "throw back" uniform!!!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

I think they have dressed Penny really good this season to be honest. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bfm said:

I noticed that he stopped wearing them all the time in the final Season 7 episode. From then on, he wore jackets or shirts most of the time and hoodies only when at work.

• Like 3

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic