[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

Hoping for a low stress, low drama season finale and yes for Lenny and the Lenny fanbase as well.

I think whatever happens tonight, good or bad, pregnancy or scare, penny going away or meeting their issues head to  head. My wish is for whatever situation, obstacles or difficulties we find lenny in. My hope is they will work it out in the end in a good way.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Welp compared to last year its a ghost town in here. Well I guess no Drama for Lenny, is better then Drama at all. They are safe for another season :icon_biggrin:.

Better stories for them, as I liked the relation agreement but nothing came of it

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Welp compared to last year its a ghost town in here. Well I guess no Drama for Lenny, is better then Drama at all. They are safe for another season :icon_biggrin:.

update.gif.8d6eea144828fbcc3e4775c6537a6c30.gif

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, BBT70 said:

Better stories for them, as I liked the relation agreement but nothing came of it

The RA was just a throwaway gag as it turns out. I knew it was, and I have been prooven right. 

7 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

The RA was just a throwaway gag as it turns out. I knew it was, and I have been prooven right. 

I think it will show up again in season 11 for more fun as I think the start up of young Sheldon caused some of the issues with the writing !

Just now, BBT70 said:

I think it will show up again in season 11 for more fun as I think the start up of young Sheldon caused some of the issues with the writing !

With the strike coming the executive producers wanted scripts in the bank for the new show which hurt TBBT

• Like 1

Well my only positives today: No split; Johnny perhaps wearing black on the show (not sure though, maybe he was just out of costume).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BBT70 said:

With the strike coming the executive producers wanted scripts in the bank for the new show which hurt TBBT

Huh? I am sorry OT I know. but the start up scripts for Young Sheldon has zero to do with TBBT. They don't use the same writers for Young Sheldon at all. The strike coming had nothing to do with hurting Season Ten. How do you explain the bad writing of Lenny through out this season. And Generally since 2014? I am sorry but your well off base. 

Lovely Lennies, I know & understand why you guys must be / are disappointed. I'm not sure what to say other than I'm hopeful for you that season 11 you will be front & centre at least for the first half of the season. You guys are long overdue some focus, I'm thinking Penny's job and just some cute storylines in general, holidays together activities for your couple - I truely hope you get that & want you to know as a Shamy I really appreciate those who have been delighted for us Shamies , I can't imagine that was easy but none the less I really appreciate it & wish the best for you guys in return :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

Lovely Lennies, I know & understand why you guys must be / are disappointed. I'm not sure what to say other than I'm hopeful for you that season 11 you will be front & centre at least for the first half of the season. You guys are long overdue some focus, I'm thinking Penny's job and just some cute storylines in general, holidays together activities for your couple - I truely hope you get that & want you to know as a Shamy I really appreciate those who have been delighted for us Shamies , I can't imagine that was easy but none the less I really appreciate it & wish the best for you guys in return :)

Thank you. It's kinda like being happy for your siblings when they get all of mommy's attention and meanwhile you're sitting here like, "So... what about me?" Kind of an extreme example but it's the best I can think of.

Anyway, thanks again. 

stanaILY.gif

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Soopysue said:

Thank you for these kind words. :shy:

Lennies are not a homogenous group. They are quite diverse, as I could learn over the last few years. :wink: So the rate of disappointment is different for every one of them.

I for one, I'm certainly NOT happy with everything in regards to Lenny this season. There were times I could have screamed in frustration when it came to my favorite couple. BUT...there were also A LOT of Lenny moments and scenes, that I absolutely enjoyed in season 10 so far. Heck, there were even whole episodes this season I enjoyed from start to finish. No kidding! It's simply a mixed bag for me. :wink:

Edited by luminous
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, Soopysue said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm out of likes but I really want to thank you @Soopysue! I'm always touched when a non shipper is being so compassionate and showing their support, especially when they have great things happening for a couple they ship which probably makes them all excited, making it harder to relate to the frustration and anger others are feeling.

• Like 2

Guys it looks like we may get a writers strike so I challenge all Lenny fanfiction writers to submit scripts to BBT of course some stories will not suitable for prime time TV some Lenny stories are more suitable for Cinemax :icon_razz:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Earnie said:

Guys it looks like we may get a writers strike so I challenge all Lenny fanfiction writers to submit scripts to BBT of course some stories will not suitable for prime time TV some Lenny stories are more suitable for Cinemax :icon_razz:

I doubt the show would accept scripts from fans.

Season Ten has been a mixed bag yes. Incosistent is probably the best way to describe it. From a writing stand point it is probably their worst ever season. Particularly with Lenny. It boggles the mind, after all they put Lenny through the second half. Once again they swept it under the rug. Incredible, in the worst kinda way possible. I know I know this is a supportive thread, a positive thread. But I don't think their is anything to be positive about. TBH. Season 11 well probably be same old. The last great Lenny season was Season 6. So it has been now 5 seasons since then. Can we honestly say they have written them to that save level? Nope. The annoying thing is, it is not like the writers are not capable of more. I don't think Lenny's story is suddenly over now they are married. Their are tons of story ideas they could explore.  I guess if one is going to keep watching. Their is 48 episodes left out of the series. Surley their is one episode out of those. I mean when they did focus on Lenny. Instead of coming up with anything fresh or original. They repeated past stories. Repeated Cannon. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

There is a little hope because if Amy says yes then Sheldon and Amy will be in a committed realationship where the next step is marriage and this group of writers seem to be incapable of writing a couple like that on the show so they might turn their attention to writing more Lenny stories in season 11, because now they won't know what to do with Shamy.

tumblr_ojdunw4tHQ1qezcveo2_500.gif

The best and ONLY Great Lenny episode of the season. Well probably of the past three seasons. That is how bad it has been LOL.

Kinda Forgot their is a new episode, with all the commotion of Everyone died in the finalie other then Sheldon LOL. I guess 10.22 is Lenny's season finalie. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

tumblr_ojdunw4tHQ1qezcveo2_500.gif

The best and ONLY Great Lenny episode of the season. Well probably of the past three seasons. That is how bad it has been LOL.

Kinda Forgot their is a new episode, with all the commotion of Everyone died in the finalie other then Sheldon LOL. I guess 10.22 is Lenny's season finalie. 

The part on your gif is what I (really) liked in "The Holiday Summation", kind of went downhill from there to me though it wasn't very bad. It was the opener to the fighting arc. I liked them so much more in "The Cohabitation Experimentation", Penny joining and enioying the dance party was so fun and went to show that in spite of her acting cool throwing too harsh snarky comments they both love being with each other and enjoy this goofy stuff (the christmas customes are another example :)). That went out of the window in the second half of the season. I wish they will get more cute fun time in season 11. 

Edited by bfm
typo
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, bfm said:

The part on your gif is what I (really) liked in "The Holiday Summation", kind of went downhill from there to me though it wasn't very bad. It was the opener to the fighting arc. I liked them so much more in "The Cohabitation Experimentation", Penny joining and enioying the dance party was so fun and went to show that in spite of her acting cool throwing too harsh snarky comments they both love being with each other and enjoy this goofy stuff (the christmas customes are anothet example :)). That went out of the window in the second half of the season. I wish they will get more cute fun time in season 11. 

I prefer Snarky Lenny :D. I Thought them fighting over the christmas Tree was hilarous. But I also like Cute Lenny. They are a diverse couple. I Thought the sequence, of them carrying up the tree up the stairs, was the funniest thing the show did in a long time. JMO.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

I prefer Snarky Lenny :D. I Thought them fighting over the christmas Tree was hilarous. But I also like Cute Lenny. They are a diverse couple. I Thought the sequence, of them carrying up the tree up the stairs, was the funniest thing the show did in a long time. JMO.

I like snarky-to-a-point Lenny, no comments about Leonard deserving his brother bullying him. Most of the snark is totally fine with me and I enjoy it, it's just that sometimes it goes a little too far or is a little too much. 

The tree sequence was fairly funny to me but in this episode we started seeing them or hearing about them fighting a lot, having arguments escalating quickly. 

Edited by bfm
typo
  • Like 3

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic