[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

After the tribal factionalism about the season finale, back to the forthcoming episode:

n_00405.gif.fd81374a6679ac1cd5b0ba58cc9b4dac.gif
Aw, Penny…

n_00406.gif.e9dc1ec0f95d5dd01eaf6e40465dd8c5.gif
…Leonard will be very proud of you.

Me too! :icon_biggrin:  (I laughed so hard though)

• Like 9

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, SRAM said:

In a way it is really cute she says that because she loves him so much that she wants him there to hear her say it right because it is important to her.  It is another example how his approval is the most important to her, sometimes it is the small things she does that really show you why she is with him, how he is the only guy for her.

I couldn’t describe it better. Her enthusiasm in this pointed scenes are so obvious...

n_00407.gif.f6f70f888d35db4e8735574e73419899.gif

...and her facial expressions are right on time again. :shy:

Edited by veejay
  • Like 7

52 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

She's funny, beautiful AND wearing her locket!:girldance:

AND she is trying!

43 minutes ago, SRAM said:

In a way it is really cute she says that because she loves him so much that she wants him there to hear her say it right because it is important to her.  It is another example how his approval is the most important to her, sometimes it is the small things she does that really show you why she is with him, how he is the only guy for her.

AND what he said :)

• Like 6

After the tribal factionalism about the season finale, back to the forthcoming episode:
Aw, Penny…

She's funny, beautiful AND wearing her locket!:girldance:

I couldn’t describe it better. Her enthusiasm in this pointed scenes are so obvious...
n_00407.gif.f6f70f888d35db4e8735574e73419899.gif

...and her facial expressions are right on time again. :shy:

AND what he said [emoji4]

Can you guys cut it out. I'm trying to be strong here and your not helping. :) Dammit, now I'm going to have to watch 10x22.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Can you guys cut it out. I'm trying to be strong here and your not helping. :) Dammit, now I'm going to have to watch 10x22.

So sorry! :icon_twisted:
The little sneak peek to EP 22 I would consider as one of the funniest of the last few months. The girls are perfect, Penny and Zack at the bar are hilarious. Zack’s failed attempt to communicate with SIRI (ooops, Sarah), great. :icon_biggrin:

OK, I'm done for now...

Edited by veejay
  • Like 3

So sorry! :icon_twisted:
The little sneak peek to EP 22 I would consider as one of the funniest of the last few months. The girls are perfect, Penny and Zack at the bar are hilarious. Zack’s failed attempt to communicate with SIRI (ooops, Sarah), great. :icon_biggrin:
OK, I'm done for now...

Still not helping... lol. Why am I so weak when it's comes to lenny cuteness.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Still not helping... lol. Why am I so weak when it's comes to lenny cuteness.

Well, just listen to Penny...  :icon_cheesygrin:

n_00403.gif.56af62afc5ea5602a73b04d618225d78.gif

...now I'm done!

Edited by veejay
  • Like 5

Well, just listen to Penny...  :icon_cheesygrin:
n_00403.gif.56af62afc5ea5602a73b04d618225d78.gif
...now I'm done!

I will never forgive you for this act of betrayal. Using my weakness against me. Why couldn't you let the sleeping tonstar lie in peace. Lol.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

I will never forgive you for this act of betrayal. Using my weakness against me. Why couldn't you let the sleeping tonstar lie in peace. Lol.

I was just worried. You had not a healthy sleep but a nightmare, I guess. :shy:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, veejay said:

Aw, Penny…

Did Penny reveal top secret information there? Remember, not even Raj is allowed into their lab because he's not part of the project and doesn't have clearance.

2 hours ago, SRAM said:

True   This little snap shows how much she loves her man.  I agree this episode was really the LENNY finale for the season. Hopefully, season 11 will bring more cute scenes like this one.............we Lenny fans certainly deserve it.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, son-goku5 said:

Did Penny reveal top secret information there? Remember, not even Raj is allowed into their lab because he's not part of the project and doesn't have clearance.

I don't think the title of the project is secret, she didn't say how it is done (she couldn't if she wanted so she's safe).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tonstar17 said:

Staring at Penny. That's a weakness of a lot of guys.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SRAM said:

One thing that was cute with that scene was how much Penny liked doing that for Leonard, she was actually helping him with his work and you could tell she was into it and really happy to do it.  They were really cute together that episode, Penny got to do something related to his job with him and got flowers and dinner in the end.

Yes, but it was although a nice Leonard/Howard EP. There bonding over the movies was pretty funny too. And after all, Raj has found his appropriate place to stay. :icon_biggrin:

misc_00211.gif.3503618d8fe2c6ad1fcd9b98d66d8e46.gif

9 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

This last page says to me that the writers can still do "good" Lenny. I know nothing makes up for 3 seasons of lots of disappointment, but some redemption would be a beautiful thing for Lennys.

Are you sure, you meant the writers… I mean, these writers? 

:shy:

• Like 6

I'm seriously hoping that an early episode of season 12 will focus on the anniversary of Leonard and Penny meeting. Shamy could be away and Penny could surprise Leonard coming home from work in her old apartment, maybe even sporting the denim shorts and the pale blue t-shirt. Would be so cute if she'd kept the outfit for sentimental reasons. Surely they will mark their ten year anniversary [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, TBBT78 said:

I'm seriously hoping that an early episode of season 12 will focus on the anniversary of Leonard and Penny meeting. Shamy could be away and Penny could surprise Leonard coming home from work in her old apartment, maybe even sporting the denim shorts and the pale blue t-shirt. Would be so cute if she'd kept the outfit for sentimental reasons. Surely they will mark their ten year anniversary emoji120.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the idea, though the ten year anniversary of their first meeting will be this September.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bfm said:

I like the idea, though the ten year anniversary of their first meeting will be this September.

An anniversary episode would be so awesome and the fans would love it.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, son-goku5 said:

Even if she did Zack is so stupid that he does not know what Penny is talking about  and I don't think  the name of the project is secret

Edited by Earnie

It woulden't matter anyway, it is a comedy.

Through out the series, it has always been the small things Penny has done to proove her love for Leonard. Remember Season 7, when she kept all those smalls things, and that was her way of being romantic ? That is why i never expect big, dramatic, elborate romantic storylines with Lenny. Even their wedding. It is not them. They are not some fairytale romance. They are two very different people who fell in love with each other, due to the attributes and qualities they have as people. And they work really hard on their relatonship, some times really hard. I don't think they were meant to be together. And that is what makes their relationship so much more special and remarkable. 

I guess 10.22 well be season finalie for Lenny fans huh. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

It woulden't matter anyway, it is a comedy.

Through out the series, it has always been the small things Penny has done to proove her love for Leonard. Remember Season 7, when she kept all those smalls things, and that was her way of being romantic ? That is why i never expect big, dramatic, elborate romantic storylines with Lenny. Even their wedding. It is not them. They are not some fairytale romance. They are two very different people who fell in love with each other, due to the attributes and qualities they have as people. And they work really hard on their relatonship, some times really hard. I don't think they were meant to be together. And that is what makes their relationship so much more special and remarkable. 

I guess 10.22 well be season finalie for Lenny fans huh. All even fans of the show. Seeing how Sheldon Heavy (not getting OT) it is in the season finalie. 

I will quote Stuart here together they make one great person cause they try to bring out the best in each other

• Like 3

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic