[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

The last scene, before the tag, I'm imagining that when Penny finally said she had enough listening to Shamy sex and grabbed Leonard's arm while going back in their apartment, she pulled him right right to the couch and climbed on him to start making out with him.

• Like 7

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

Hey guys.  We need some posts here, to check things.  So let's talk about how much we love our couple.  

It would be nice for season 11 if our favorite couple could get some new fresh plots. I have always thought that a trip to Nebraska could be a great story for Lenny. 

• Like 8

It would be nice for season 11 if our favorite couple could get some new fresh plots. I have always thought that a trip to Nebraska could be a great story for Lenny. 

A road trip for Lenny or even the whole group would be so awesome and so overdue.

• Like 6

A road trip for Lenny or even the whole group would be so awesome and so overdue.

I would like it to be just Lenny on a roadtrip ,because Lenny is long overdue to have some plots just for themselves

• Like 9

How about the cute gif of Lenny at the door @veejay? That's a post I would like to see again :)

Oops, I'm not sure about the right one, but I try this…?

n_00365.gif.35db6e3b99078bc263f077a97045fb52.gif

…or waiting for response.  :shy:

n_00366.gif.79b76d04f14e64261f4dcb59752ddfb5.gif

@Lagernisse  *SIGH* :shy:

Edited by veejay
merging just works, "sigh". LOL
  • Like 6

In Season 11 they could bring back Penny's family. And have Lenny go on a roadtrip to Nebraska. That is one thing they haven't done, gone back to Penny's home town. Penny get's Leonard to milk the cows. Walk around the farm lol. Comedy Gold in that. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Lagernisse said:

Agree think it would be funny to see how Leonard lives on a farm.  Also maybe another plotline could be if Leonard and Penny would attend Leonard's high school reunion, or maybe if Penny would win a sales award and get a promotion at her company. Believe these would be viable plots.

• Like 5

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 8:32 AM, Tonstar17 said:

Still not helping... lol. Why am I so weak when it's comes to Lenny cuteness.

Because we all are. It is amazing what Lenny can do to us, and if the writers gave at least 1/2 a shit about them the show would be much better for it. The very very very very few instants they give us of Lenny cuteness are what keep the total train wreck TBBT is right now from going totally off track.

Edited by Carlos
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, veejay said:

I’ll try to give a few rare examples of illustration and remembrance (S10 only).

01n_00330.gif.ed3d721079dd76ef0c373a70390d1e8f.gif  03n_00329.gif.cc96dfc0a0ec147e9c717ffa16b6b694.gif 

02n_00285.gif.f757edf610901c44776158167fc2bf24.gif  n_00326.gif.5288dea4bf267738143c256562f724d8.gif

n_00316.gif.9cf92926a8dddd10089c571691c8d93a.gif  n_00218.gif.0367a59a1e5c1094de995b847dbecc8c.gif 

Without words but funny faces. :icon_biggrin:

Great Job with these little excerpts!

• Like 6

3 hours ago, luminous said:

Some of my favorite season 10 Lenny moments :shy:

sc-collage-Image10-02.thumb.jpg.cfe6eba0e14e3c3e4b61dcf0fb3b306f.jpg

Two fav. Holiday Summnation scenes were hilarous. Turning Sheldons's bedroom into a Sex Dungeon was my fav sequence of the season. Holiday Summnation was my fav episode from Season Ten this season, well tbh the only episode I liked :sarcastichand:.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Two fav. Holiday Summnation scenes were hilarous. Turning Sheldons's bedroom into a Sex Dungeon was my fav sequence of the season. Holiday Summnation was my fav episode from Season Ten this season, well tbh the only episode I liked :sarcastichand:.

Great job  Fond memories

What I really loved about the dance party was Penny joining in and having a blast! She acts all cool but she loves doing silly fun stuff with her pop-tart!

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, bfm said:

What I really loved about the dance party was Penny joining in and having a blast! She acts all cool but she loves doing silly fun stuff with her pop-tart!

I suppose! :icon_biggrin:

o_00327.gif.8bd8448926c25ddc71b4bef91e938b91.gif

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, bfm said:

---We are lucky to have them. Their brilliant acting and amazing chemistry is what makes Lenny keep being an in-sync unit.

...even if they exaggerate it colorful sometimes. :icon_cheesygrin:

n_00195.gif.be21be87b2158e3bb67d157049e5334d.gif

Yeah, it has to be more often... point & fact!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, bfm said:

Molaro's interview just scared me... This was me actually trying to calm down, saying at least there appears to be no secret split scene in 10×24.

Why would it scare you? Moloro is consistent in what he alwAYS SAYS in regards to Lenny lol. I mean it is not like he said anything he never normally says. So nothing has changed from my end. I think after what over a decade. Safe to say their is no breaking up these two. As Stuart said "Your the strongest couple that I know".