[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

Tensor

34 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Helllllooooo....(listening for the echo!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hellllllllooooooooooooooooooooooo.......................

The Lenny thread is like a deserted kitchen island at the moment, thanks to the writers.  

Edited by Lagernisse
  • Like 8

5 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Hellllllllooooooooooooooooooooooo............. :shy: 

Thanks to the writers is the Lenny thread like a deserted island at the moment. 

o_00340.gif.40a8ec263fd7ec659bca7e7d71aa9c78.gif

:shy:    (but you know, there's only one island.)

Edited by veejay
  • Like 8

35 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Helllllooooo....(listening for the echo!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Helllllooooo....Helllllooooo....Helllllooooo....Helllllooooo....Helllllooooo....Helllllooooo....

14 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Thanks to the writers is the Lenny thread like a deserted island at the moment. 

You mean like a deserted kitchen  island, right? :shy:

• Like 9

29 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

You know, I've had more fun and laughs with all the people here on this thread than I have had in the past three years of the show. 

At this point, it's easier for me to leave the show than this Forum. 

! :db: !

n_00221.gif.da51328d138ff1c895b1ae8a6d515af4.gif

:shy: 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

You know, I've had more fun and laughs with all the people here on this thread than I have had in the past three years of the show. 

At this point, it's easier for me to leave the show than this Forum. 

Same here 5 Miss, same here. Sometimes I think that I continue to see the show so I can be here and know what the heck I'm talking about, actually let me re-phrase that, so I'm informed on the things I give my opinion on. If I do or don't know what the heck I'm talking about is a completely different matter entirely :shy:

• Like 5

On 5/16/2017 at 6:59 AM, SRAM said:

I still want her to succeed in something with acting, so I'd like for her to get a recurring part in a TV show because someone in the business actually liked her in Serial Apeist.  However if TPTB refuse to look at acting again, I think Penny's sales experience and sense of style could get her into sales of high fashion.  I would be nice to see Penny all decked out in clothes and shoes she was selling to retailers.  Plus she would probably get to travel and take Leonard with her.

Like everyone else, I would like to see Lenny go to Nebraska, the road trip alone would be funny with those two.  I would also like to  see another weekend Road trip by the gang to a spa or something, like maybe as a surprise to the girls for valentines, but Raj would have to have a girl too.  Now that they are either married or doing it, it would be funny to see them playing musical beds again with maybe a few mistakes.

Camping and Hiking, they both liked the idea of going to a cabin in the woods and Leonard has said before that Penny likes camping.  I could just picture Penny in a flannel shirt, tied just above her toned tummy, short hip hugging denim shorts and hiking boots.  For the ladies, Leonard could wear shorts too with a tight t-shirt.  I could just picture Penny holding up Leonard, from their first long hike, while they trudge up the stairs to the apartment.

That's not bad! I could see all of that happening...except Leonard hiking. He would need rescue inhaler after every 50 feet. I like the camping idea...

On 5/22/2017 at 10:03 PM, No Regrets said:

One idea that's been in my head for a while is that Lenny could adopt. If TPTB maybe chose an 8 year old girl for example, they could avoid the whole "can't show the baby" non-sense. Can you imagine them taking care of a super cute 8 year old, feisty little angel? 

The actors don't want to work with any kids...

3 hours ago, veejay said:

n_0042.gif.1db55eb6199fe9c7af218cccd9e91bc2.gif

LOL /sigh

They like to get Johnny do embarassing things haha But he OWNS it every time ;)

2 hours ago, Mario D. said:

How the hell did she keep a straight face in that scene "the naughty carrot"!!

I don't think she kept much of a straight face haha you can see her struggling.

• Like 8

Heres's  our chance to tell CBS how wonderful things are going with our favorite couple.  If you rant or are aggressive, you are less likely to be taken seriously.  So, don't rant, be respectful. Simply give your opinions on how you feel the last few seasons have gone and explain what your actions will be, or have been, if things continue to be the same.  

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Tensor said:

Heres's  our chance to tell CBS how wonderful things are going with our favorite couple.  If you rant or are aggressive, you are less likely to be taken seriously.  So, don't rant, be respectful. Simply give your opinions on how you feel the last few seasons have gone and explain what your actions will be, or have been, if things continue to be the same.  

Thank you very much Tensor! I wrote mine. I hope they will get many similar views so they will consider them seriously.

• Like 2