[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

Tensor

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

And this is a prime example of what a lot of us Lennies want, something very simple but apparently quite unattainable: for the real Lenny to be back. Except for several notable exceptions I don't think we've seen it for quite some time now. I would venture to say 2 or 3 seasons and counting...

They could also mix it up a little, have him updated on her job and/or hobbies. E.g., he can refuse to do Yoga but still read about it and optimize her trainings. I also think he wouldn't have a problem learning about drugs as long as she keeps working for Zanagen.

1 hour ago, veejay said:

Here we can recognize the difference in her understanding of Leonard pretty well.

o_00265.gif.4f535f5665c50ddb0274f0cb5c09fbda.gif

n_00409.gif.b0ad25fead03bc0c09270d0ec02c45e8.gif

:shy:

One of those super cute exceptions :) More of that please!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, veejay said:

n_00409.gif.b0ad25fead03bc0c09270d0ec02c45e8.gif

What I got a kick out of was that in that episode Penny seemed really happy she could help him and do something sciencey with him.  

• Like 7

3 hours ago, SRAM said:

What I got a kick out of was that in that episode Penny seemed really happy she could help him and do something sciencey with him.  

Yes she did seem happy and also the little gesture of giving Leonard a kiss when she arrived shows what can be good in their marriage

• Like 7

Penny in the early seasons was much more adventurous and kinky, remember when she told Leonard that David Underhill should have removed nude pictures of his wife on his phone before taking nude pictures of his girlfriend (her).  I think it would be funny for Amy and Sheldon to come over to find that Leonard and Penny have a camera set up on a tripod.

Sheldon:  oh look Amy, Leonard and Penny are doing a web show.

Leonard and Penny look at each other:  yeah that's what we're doing, a web show.

• Like 5

On 5/29/2017 at 1:29 PM, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I think my biggest wish for S 11 is lots of sexy, sizzling, sweet evidence that the cat is alive and well in 4 A!:kissing:

Cat's Alive Kis.jpg

For me just to see the little things like a good morning or goodnight kiss,  a hello or goodbye kiss,  a romantic hug  Little gestures like this to show that they are a  married couple and not friends living together. Think they did more of this when they were dating than when they are married.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

For me just to see the little things like a good morning or goodnight kiss,  a hello or goodbye kiss,  a romantic hug  Little gestures like this to show that they are a  married couple and not friends living together. Think they did more of this when they were dating than when they are married.

Yes to all plus a few  hot bedroom scenes , please. Sex has always been a very important part of their relationship. The need to stop writing them like they've been married for 40 years. 

• Like 8

Smile.  Local channel tonight has "The Recombination Hypothesis" and "The Beta Test Initiation".   Ahhhhh, Lenny getting back together.  Everyone knows what it means now.  But, I don't know how many of you were watching during season three and saw the breakup "live", then watched for the next year and a half, waiting, waiting, waiting for this to happen.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, luminous said:

I started a new Lenny story. Penny still lives in Nebraska and Leonard is on a road trip. Things happen...  :shy:

https://forum.the-big-bang-theory.com/topic/7050-lenny-the-road-trip-coincidence/

I also work on a new drawing currently, which I'd like to post as soon as the season 11 Lenny thread will be opened. :paint:

Looking forward to see this new drawing ,Martin. 

• Like 5

On 5.6.2017 at 1:01 AM, Tensor said:

Smile.  Local channel tonight has "The Recombination Hypothesis" and "The Beta Test Initiation".   Ahhhhh, Lenny getting back together.  Everyone knows what it means now.  But, I don't know how many of you were watching during season three and saw the breakup "live", then watched for the next year and a half, waiting, waiting, waiting for this to happen.  

One of the things I really like was that they didn't kept them apart until the very end like the Friends' writers did with Ross and Rachel. I know some say that the end of the will they/won't they story for them (the end being their engagement but getting back together was a big step) lead to the lack of stories/bad OOC stories for them now, but if they would have kept them apart until the end of the series I think I would have lost much of my faith in the couple, I think it would have been much less credible. The poor writing now, IMO, is due to the writers not finding (and not really trying to find) new things for them, not the end of the old thing.

Edited by bfm
Dropped a word
  • Like 8

15 minutes ago, luminous said:

This is the drawing I'm currently working on. :paint: I still don't know what to write on the sign Leonard and Penny are holding. :icon_cheesygrin:

08062017.jpg.fbf50c92392cfb548a2805a14bece1b5.jpg

Awesome!!!

"Keep calm and love Lenny" haha just kidding

"The cat is alive"?

• Like 7

3 hours ago, luminous said:

This is the drawing I'm currently working on. :paint: I still don't know what to write on the sign Leonard and Penny are holding. :icon_cheesygrin:

2 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Dear Writers,

Please use these magic Lenny pencils to write some Lenny magic for Season 11.

Love, 

Leonard and Penny

My first guess was: "Oh, it’s about time for a big appropriate sarcasm-sign!"
But I think it’s better I don’t own one of these magic Lenny pencils.

n_00357.gif.b021ca8e696e92a42e8d4bab0cae223b.gif

>> "Free the Kitchen Island!"  <<

• Like 7

6 hours ago, luminous said:

There are several things I like about this drawing besides the obvious (which is it is a great drawing): Leonard's jacket, the way the light "reflects" on  it, the fact that Penny's wearing the locket, Leonard's facial expression, and of course the fact that it's about our favorite couple.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, luminous said:

I adore this, Martin! I love the attitude! It has a whole 'Yeah. And what are you going to do about it?' vibe! Lenny trash talking and staring down a threat! Love it!!!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

I adore this, Martin! I love the attitude! It has a whole 'Yeah. And what are you going to do about it?' vibe! Lenny trash talking and staring down a threat! Love it!!!

Yeah! Like "We are an awesome couple no matter how much you degrade and disregard us!" That's why I suggested "The cat is alive" :)

• Like 5