[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

Tensor

7 hours ago, bfm said:

Yeah! Like "We are an awesome couple no matter how much you degrade and disregard us!" That's why I suggested "The cat is alive" :)

I agree. Something related to the fact that the cat's alive and how resilient Lenny are like: "The cat's in it's 8th life already, stop trying to kill it!"

• Like 5

On 6/8/2017 at 5:40 AM, luminous said:

This is the drawing I'm currently working on. :paint: I still don't know what to write on the sign Leonard and Penny are holding. :icon_cheesygrin:

08062017.jpg.fbf50c92392cfb548a2805a14bece1b5.jpg

The way the picture looks, with Penny's hand on Leonard, it looks to me to be Penny's sign and he is just helping her hold it up, So I think it should say:  "There was no settling, he is the one I wanted, forever"

• Like 6

On 9.6.2017 at 4:10 AM, 5Mississippis said:

I adore this, Martin! I love the attitude! It has a whole 'Yeah. And what are you going to do about it?' vibe! Lenny trash talking and staring down a threat! Love it!!!

On 9.6.2017 at 8:28 AM, bfm said:

Yeah! Like "We are an awesome couple no matter how much you degrade and disregard us!" That's why I suggested "The cat is alive" :)

18 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

I know! Right?! It's like: The Cat's Alive, Bitch'.

Hehe :icon_cheesygrin: This is exactly what I wanted to express with my drawing. So, you will read 'The cat is alive' on the sign. :icon_wink: I will post the finished drawing as my first post in the season 11 Lenny thread. :shy:

Have a nice weekend my fellow Lennies and Lennish people. :icon_wink:

Cheers! :drinks:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, luminous said:

Hehe :icon_cheesygrin: This is exactly what I wanted to express with my drawing. So, you will read 'The cat is alive' on the sign. :icon_wink: I will post the finished drawing as my first post in the season 11 Lenny thread. :shy:

Have a nice weekend my fellow Lennies and Lennish people. :icon_wink:

Cheers! :drinks:

Yey! Can't wait! Thank you for your precious Lenny art (drawings and now fanfics too)! :giverose:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, bfm said:

I love the scene with her burging into Leonard's date with Priya. I came to think it was on purpose. She just happened to pass by? come on.  Penny also knows her way through social situations, she would have known going in there and taking his food and water is inappropraite. I think it was sort of territory marking, even though the "terittory" weren't hers at the moment. 

And I loooove (third picture) when she says: "That's our Lenny".

• Like 9

54 minutes ago, Carlos said:

And I loooove (third picture) when she says: "That's our Lenny".

Yeah. It’s a bit pity there's no possibility to put some small sounds in here :shy:. Penny's "huh?" was right on point and funny.

• Like 8

On ‎08‎.‎06‎.‎2017 at 11:40 AM, luminous said:

This is the drawing I'm currently working on. :paint: I still don't know what to write on the sign Leonard and Penny are holding. :icon_cheesygrin:

Wow that´s an awesome drawing Luminous! I love Leonard´s badass look combined with this leather jacket and Penny looks cool, her hand resting on Leonard´s shoulder as if she´s saying: "He´s mine".

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

Wow that´s an awesome drawing Luminous! I love Leonard´s badass look combined with this leather jacket and Penny looks cool, her hand resting on Leonard´s shoulder as if she´s saying: "He´s mine".

I've discovered a secret but equally clear clue to your guess.

o_00236.gif.cdd22865a60993b0becd64d12f8874c9.gif

:shy:

Edited by veejay
  • Like 9

On 6/8/2017 at 10:40 AM, luminous said:

If I may and hope nobody get offended with me , I would say to that sign "Our love is bulletproof". I am a shamy but always wish the best to all couples of the show. Good vibes always bring to people good things ;)

Martin, your drawing is gorgeous! It looks like a photo which was kind of  brought to life :)

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 8

3 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Ummmm... watching Friends and I completely forgot this but Phoebe just said Vegas weddings aren't real--only in Vegas.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah but I think this one has been done by many so it's not as big an imitation as the memento box...

Edited by bfm
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, bfm said:

I love the scene with her burging into Leonard's date with Priya. I came to think it was on purpose. She just happened to pass by? come on.  Penny also knows her way through social situations, she would have known going in there and taking his food and water is inappropraite. I think it was sort of territory marking, even though the "terittory" weren't hers at the moment. 

The pic in the lower right quadrant depicts how good their marriage can be. Believe this scene was from when Penny and Leonard were deciding to offer Raj Sheldon's old room. I would think, knowing Penny and Raj  past history he still went along with the idea. Penny is shown saying "You are a good friend Leonard and an even better husband"

• Like 3

On 6/8/2017 at 5:40 AM, luminous said:

I have several ideas, all of which would get a nasty email from Tensor :icon_twisted:

On 6/10/2017 at 6:29 AM, veejay said:

After watching the second part of Season 4 again, a small illustrated short-story about the evolutionary struggling of Lenny came to mind.

01_o_00349.gif.199af46a81ed1d1c7131604606e2308c.gif  

Nice camera placement :icon_redface:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

To all my dear Lennys!

Happy 4th of July! 

Yes! Yes! I know I'm starting my celebrations a tad early but I'm off (you really didn't need me tell you that!) so I am starting my celebrations early! 

I know we are a global group and we all don't celebrate the 4th but, just like our beloved Lenny, it is our differences and our diversity that make us unique, strong, and great! And so, I give you an electronic card that celebrates diversity, inclusion, joy, dancing, alcohol, and celebration!

http://www.jibjab.com/view/PnaQWvQ3RH2DleKltiPoQg?utm_campaign=URL+Copy&utm_content=tequila_edf_group&utm_medium=Share&utm_source=JibJab&cmpid=jj_url

Ole! 

• Like 7