[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

Tensor

Series FInal I think well be Penny giving birth. Writers already said they don't want Lenny to be pregnant right now, as it would change the DNA of the show too much. But they won't move them 5 metres West lol. Go figure. As it is i don't think it would b all that funy seeing  two struggling parents.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Top Ten Lenny Moments

The number 9 moment is from 1.17, The Tangerine Factor:

"The 'cats alive' kiss scene,"

This moment got eight total votes, but most of them were on the low end.   It had one for third, two for sixth, three for seventh, and two for ninth. This gave it a total of 31 points and earning ninth place.  

Tensor

I had the entire episode as my No. 3....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zhalen565 said:

One of the reasons I couldn't pick a selection is that, yes a great scene but I absolutely loved from the same episode Penny's "Yes! I will go out with you" I thought she looked so vulnerable at that point.

image.png

That's why I picked the entire episode.  Great from start to finish! 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Zhalen565 said:

One of the reasons I couldn't pick a selection is that, yes a great scene but I absolutely loved from the same episode Penny's "Yes! I will go out with you" I thought she looked so vulnerable at that point.

image.png

I also loved how she interrupted him and said "Yes", like she was worried he was gonna change his mind (as if). 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, veejay said:

o_234.gif

"Yes.  I will go out with you."

Leonard: What about if you went out with me?

Penny: Are you asking me out?

Leonard: Um… yes… I am… asking you out.

Penny: Wow.

Leonard: I was just going off your comment about the nice guy…

Penny: No, I know, I got that. Yeah, totally.

Leonard (continuing through Penny): …thing and honest but, it’s no big deal…

Penny: Yes.

Leonard: Yes what?

Penny: Yes, I will go out with you.

• Like 8

I felt so sorry for Penny on their first date (which I wish we would have actually seen more of), because imagine you like a guy - who also happens to be your best friend - and you're so scared of not being enough for him that you feel you have to lie about your education. And I've never gotten the impression that Leonard cared about that at all. IIRC, he only ever cared about it whenever he thought it was important to Penny

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

I felt so sorry for Penny on their first date (which I wish we would have actually seen more of), because imagine you like a guy - who also happens to be your best friend - and you're so scared of not being enough for him that you feel you have to lie about your education. And I've never gotten the impression that Leonard cared about that at all. IIRC, he only ever cared about it whenever he thought it was important to Penny

I always thought it was a pity that no one ever pointed out to Penny that the nothing she knows about science is exactly as much as humanities grads know about science. Sheldon almost did when he said the never-mentioned-again French Lit PhD wasn't a brainiac, but he stopped short. Priya was no better fitted than Penny to understand Leonard's work, but being a Cambridge arts graduate she didn't think that what she didn't know mattered.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

That was my feeling.  He didn't care she didn't have a college degree.  But the college thing was an effort to help her to feel comfortable around him. 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Tensor said:

That was my feeling.  He didn't care she didn't have a college degree.  But the college thing was an effort to help her to feel comfortable around him. 

Exactly how I saw it. He wanted to make her feel more comfortable. I think Penny could sort garbage for a living and Leonard wouldn't give a damn as long as it made her happy.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, veejay said:

Great! Again a tiny reference for our overused memory.  :icon_biggrin:

o_0067.gif

veejay --

Just wanted to say that I love that you are graciously providing us with the scenes of our Top Ten Countdown! 

Really enjoying this --- the Countdown and then the scene!

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

veejay --

Just wanted to say that I love that you are graciously providing us with the scenes of our Top Ten Countdown! 

Thank you! :shy:

l_010.gif

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

veejay --

This countdown by Tensor (and our daily countdown!!) is just something so, so great to look forward to every day.  Today's "greatest hit" is amazing for many reasons, but for me it is the look on each of their faces when the kiss is done.  For several seconds there, they are both floating in a state of euphoria.  Leonard, having his dream come through and Penny, with her experiences, feeling something she hasn't before.  It's no wonder that these two actors are huge shippers of the characters they portray.  It is so hard not to root for them!!! 

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

This countdown by Tensor (and our daily countdown!!) is just something so, so great to look forward to every day.  Today's "greatest hit" is amazing for many reasons, but for me it is the look on each of their faces when the kiss is done.  For several seconds there, they are both floating in a state of euphoria.  Leonard, having his dream come through and Penny, with her experiences, feeling something she hasn't before.  It's no wonder that these two actors are huge shippers of the characters they portray.  It is so hard not to root for them!!! 

I guess that there were some practice again at home to get the scene right. :icon_cheesygrin:

50 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

veejay --

I'll second that!

And if you all don't mind, I will provide a drawing of a Top Ten moment out of my archive, if available. :shy:

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, luminous said:

I'll second that!

And if you all don't mind, I will provide a drawing of a Top Ten moment out of my archive, if available. :shy:

3 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

Love that!!!!

o_00161.gif

:icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 4

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic