[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

im a shipper, i just diddnt pic that moment in my top ten haha. 

But you did call it cheesy, and you didn't like it. That's hardly supportive of the ship, and this is a ship zone. 

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I'm so enjoying the favorite scenes reveals, the gifs, pictures, wishes and comments on my favorite thread. Thanks to all contributors. What a fun way to gear up for Season 10.  I'm amazed that Leonard and Penny have this long, beautiful and memorable and mostly believable  history. As much and as often as the writers are criticized, they have written some awesome scenes for Leonard and Penny. It was so hard to narrow it down to 10 and then pick the favorites in order because there are so many wonderful scenes between this couple I love. Really hoping I can add to my long list of favorites this season too. :girlinlove:Won't be too much longer. 

I didn't pick a top ten because every single Lenny moments are all number 1 to me.

FfVv7tvUB0hK8.gif

• Like 8

Top Ten Lenny Moments

The number 4 moment is from 2.23, The Monopolar Expedition:

Penny's, "It means I wish you weren't going." After Leonard leaves.  

While this moment only got 7 total votes, it had 48 points.  This was due to the two number one votes, the two number two votes.    It also received two for seventh, and one for ninth. 

Tensor

I will be adding a separate post on Sunday and Monday, after putting up the top ten moment.    On Sunday, I will simply list positions 20-16 and on Monday, I will list positions 15-11.  On Tuesday, I will recap by listing moments 2-20 around noon, and the number one moment around six PM Eastern time.  

• Like 9

1 minute ago, hokie3457 said:

I was one of the number 1's for this. For me this is such an important moment and it's pretty early all things considered. At this point everyone knows how Leonard feels about and for Penny. We also know that Penny likes and has feelings for him as well. We've also seen her dating other men (David Underhill, Mike, Stuart) and each time she found something lacking. We even saw a bit of jealousy with Leslie ("good for him. Good for Leonard"). However when Sheldon tells her they're going to the North Pole, her response: "you're all going?" And rushes to Leonard for confirmation. When Sheldon pokes her again regarding their use of the Cheesecake Factory's freezer, it's Leonard's request she is really fulfilling. 

The gift of the blanket; the long, long hug; her characteristically downplaying and dismissing any meaning and feeling behind her actions all come crumbling down after she is alone. After that door is closed. "It means I wish you were'nt going" is a statement of and an admission by a girl in love, Who can't admit it to anyone.  The most romantic moment for me in the saga of Leonard and Penny.

This gets one big AWWWWW from me:giverose:(and it wasn't even on my Top 10). Beautiful explanation of why it is such an important moment!

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

I was one of the number 1's for this. For me this is such an important moment and it's pretty early all things considered. At this point everyone knows how Leonard feels about and for Penny. We also know that Penny likes and has feelings for him as well. We've also seen her dating other men (David Underhill, Mike, Stuart) and each time she found something lacking. We even saw a bit of jealousy with Leslie ("good for him. Good for Leonard"). However when Sheldon tells her they're going to the North Pole, her response: "you're all going?" And rushes to Leonard for confirmation. When Sheldon pokes her again regarding their use of the Cheesecake Factory's freezer, it's Leonard's request she is really fulfilling. 

The gift of the blanket; the long, long hug; her characteristically downplaying and dismissing any meaning and feeling behind her actions all come crumbling down after she is alone. After that door is closed. "It means I wish you were'nt going" is a statement of and an admission by a girl in love, Who can't admit it to anyone.  The most romantic moment for me in the saga of Leonard and Penny.

Beautifully, tremendously said hokie! There was no way I could pick a top ten but if I could, this would be way up there! I tteasure his Lenny moment for all the reasons you give! 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

Wonderful description.

n_00160.gif

• Like 6

6 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

it was on my list, you said it so well

• Like 5

10 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

Man, this thread is just beautiful these days. Long may it last. :icon_redface:

• Like 7

11 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

I didn´t have this on my top 10 list, but when you describe it like this, I wish i had. I always felt this was more of a Penny moment than Lenny, but when I read this my heart melts. 

Really beautiful written @hokie3457

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

I didn´t have this on my top 10 list, but when you describe it like this, I wish i had. I always felt this was more of a Penny moment than Lenny, but when I read this my heart melts. 

Really beautiful written @hokie3457

Ahhh why Can't they write Lenny like they did back then :cray:.

• Like 4

Lenny Moments 20-16

Here are the 20-16 moments for Lenny.  I will not be detailing the points or votes.  I've gotten some questions about where different scenes ended up, so I thought I'd add 11-20.  15-11 will appear tomorrow. 

• 20   4.11    Awkward looks at each other after Penny kisses Zack on New Year's Eve.
  • 19   2.11    Penny rests head on Leonard's Shoulder after talking about Dave Underhill.
  • 18   3.01    Leonard telling Penny they are back from North Pole, Leonard/Penny kiss.
  • 17   5.23    Gas lowers voice/cookie monster make out session.  
  • 16   6.24    Mutual I love you/ locket before Leonard leaves for North Sea.  

Moment number 3 will be up shortly.

Tensor

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Top Ten Lenny Moments

The number 3 moment is from 7.23, The Gorilla Dissolution:

Mutual proposals/acceptance.  Lenny gets engaged.  

o_279.gif

• Like 9

1 hour ago, luminous said:

LPproposal.gif

bigbang4.jpg

bigbang3.jpg

bigbang2.jpg

bigbang-7592.png

...and my drawing of the engagement kiss :shy:

LP-2016-04-17_01.jpg.bd76bea1ac6d3c70916030cac663945d.jpg

This is my number 1. To me this scene captures Lenny perfectly! Two very different, and far from perfect people, stumbling through life. Until they stumbled into each other. So they stumble through this epic scene, almost getting into a major fight...until Leonard turned around at the door. The 'You, you stupid pop tart' WOULD have been enough, although anti climatic. When Leonard pulled the ring out of his wallet, and Penny just melted, that put this Lenny moment over the top, imo. OH MY GOD, YES, it did.

Sorry for not being around for a awhile. Schedule has been crazy working 6 and 7 days a week the last couple months. Got to make it when you can as a construction worker in today's economy. Just started a job working 4/10s, so I'll have more free time.

Having a great time just reading through this list, just love Lenny so much!

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

I wonder when did Leonard get the ring ?

I was wondering the same thing. Then again it doesn't really matter. The fact that he'd had it for "years" is so romantic. 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

I was wondering the same thing. Then again it doesn't really matter. The fact that he'd had it for "years" is so romantic. 

He was just waiting for her to be ready. :icon_redface:

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic