[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

7 minutes ago, luminous said:

I love Penny's reaction/facial expression, when Leonard said he had the ring for years. :shy:

I can't really tell what it means, but I like it. :icon_lol:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

1 hour ago, 4everlenny said:

This is my number 1. To me this scene captures Lenny perfectly! Two very different, and far from perfect people, stumbling through life. Until they stumbled into each other. So they stumble through this epic scene, almost getting into a major fight...until Leonard turned around at the door. The 'You, you stupid pop tart' WOULD have been enough, although anti climatic. When Leonard pulled the ring out of his wallet, and Penny just melted, that put this Lenny moment over the top, imo. OH MY GOD, YES, it did.

Sorry for not being around for a awhile. Schedule has been crazy working 6 and 7 days a week the last couple months. Got to make it when you can as a construction worker in today's economy. Just started a job working 4/10s, so I'll have more free time.

Having a great time just reading through this list, just love Lenny so much!

Awwwww! Beautifully said, 4ever! 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, luminous said:

Penny's shy expression, when Leonard said: "You know I want to marry you..."

lennyproposal0723-pennylook01.gif

:shy:

As with Penny's You Know I Love You scene, Johnny and Kaley just nailed this one making it Lenny Perfect!

• Like 6

Penny's shy expression, when Leonard said: "You know I want to marry you..."

lennyproposal0723-pennylook01.gif

:shy:

I just noticed how penny is playing with her 3rd left hand finger in that gif. Wow she wanted his ring on that finger and couldn't wait anymore.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tonstar17 said:

I just noticed how penny is playing with her 3rd left hand finger in that gif. Wow she wanted his ring on that finger and couldn't wait anymore.

Actually, that's her right hand.

Just now, Tonstar17 said:

Oh well. Its still cute. Can't tell my left from my right or i just wanted it to her left hand.

Well, you got the third finger right.  Since it's on Leonard's left side it was a hint.  :shy:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

That entire scene was incredibly written and acted out beautifully! Leonard, incorrectly sensing that Penny was just settling for him, a good for you but unexciting, boring bran muffin. But bless Leonard's heart! He wanted to be something lucious, something desirous to Penny, just like she was to him, like a Cinnabon or a Strawberry Pop Tart! Like Leonard said, the mutual acceptance was a tad confusing and ambiguous, especially If you had to ask for clarification: 'So this is it? We're engaged?' It was anti-climatic. It brought it to a treasured, fantastic, unique, beaufiful, teary moment when Leonard simply said, 'Oh yeah. I forgot', and pulled the ring out of his wallet and held it out wordlessly to Penny at her eye level. Her side glance, which turned to wide-eyed shock then loving warmth, as Leonard fell to his knee, with ring in hand, and asked her to marry him. Truly clear, nothing ambiguous about it, no hesitations, no doubts. They love one another. He is her desirous Strawberry PopTart, someone who she WANTS, LOVES, and VALUES something that took Penny years to admit to herself. Her love, her 'Prince', her Strawberry PopTart, was not some bulked up muscle head but a short, caring, bespectacled man who she often forgets how smart he is. Spectacular Lenny moment! 

Wow. That brought tears to my eyes. Wonderfully put.

Bravo...

xT8qB5sar8diPvb7YA.gif

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

That entire scene was incredibly written and acted out beautifully! Leonard, incorrectly sensing that Penny was just settling for him, a good for you but unexciting, boring bran muffin. But bless Leonard's heart! He wanted to be something lucious, something desirous to Penny, just like she was to him, like a Cinnabon or a Strawberry Pop Tart! Like Leonard said, the mutual acceptance was a tad confusing and ambiguous, especially If you had to ask for clarification: 'So this is it? We're engaged?' It was anti-climatic. It brought it to a treasured, fantastic, unique, beaufiful, teary moment when Leonard simply said, 'Oh yeah. I forgot', and pulled the ring out of his wallet and held it out wordlessly to Penny at her eye level. Her side glance, which turned to wide-eyed shock then loving warmth, as Leonard fell to his knee, with ring in hand, and asked her to marry him. Truly clear, nothing ambiguous about it, no hesitations, no doubts. They love one another. He is her desirous Strawberry PopTart, someone who she WANTS, LOVES, and VALUES something that took Penny years to admit to herself. Her love, her 'Prince', her Strawberry PopTart, was not some bulked up muscle head but a short, caring, bespectacled man who she often forgets how smart he is. Spectacular Lenny moment! 

You said it perfectly 5Miss!  A great moment (my My No. 2!!!) This  top 10 daily update is giving such a lift as we approach Season 10!

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

Beautifully written. You're so right, Leonard didn't want to a safe choice. He  knew Penny always wanted 'The Perfect Guy' good looking, muscles, money... He knew down deep she wasn't; but he needed conformation that she wasn't settling for him. Penny wasn't of course, but as usual she was not good at expressing her true feelings, especially to Leonard. Leonard wanted her to tell him he was her best friend, soulmate, the man who rocks her world, the man she wanted to father her children, the man who love and support her unconditionally as they go through life together! In other words, he wanted to be her Strawberry Pop Tart! As the scene progresses, they draw these feelings out of each other. I could type and type on this scene, just love it so much. Watch it at least once a week, when I need a pick me up! 

• Like 7

Ha Funny I completely forgot about their engagement scene, I diddn't put it in my top ten (You well see this post when its got the G Approval Sticker :laugh:). My #1 moment was Middle Earth, Lenny's first kiss. I Thought it was THE most crucial moment in the series. Leonard was established as a hero. Until well lol. But did establish the show. 

5 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

This a very loving tribute to such a moving Lenny scene. How great was it for us to be as surprised as Penny was when Leonard pulled out the ring?  It's a Lenny moment for the ages. In case I've never mentioned it, I love the Strawberry PopTart!  One of his many endearing qualities for me (and Penny)  is his earnestness. His face says it all. He has found his love and he will always treasure her. 

Earnest Leonard engagement.jpg

• Like 8

This post well appear, at any point who knows. 

Just wondering if their is a ceremony. Where do you think it well take place, the Hallway? That has had all their big moments. Maybe the roof? Guess Howardette got married their though. Obviousley the family are coming for the re do. But have to wait and see how much and signifcantly it derails proceedings. But I think a nice ceremony in the Hallway. Then a nice reception in 4A, be nice. 

• Like 1

Hi fellow Lennies. :shy: The nominations for the 2016 Big Bang Theory Fan Forum awards are open now until September 3rd. This year they also include a fan art portion, where you can nominate your favorite artist and artworks. The categories are:

Best artist
Best new artist or young artist
Best Shamy
Best Lenny
Best other
Best cast portrait
Best crossover/ AU
Best photoshop/edit

So maybe you have a look. Here's the link:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

This post well appear, at any point who knows. 

Just wondering if their is a ceremony. Where do you think it well take place, the Hallway? That has had all their big moments. Maybe the roof? Guess Howardette got married their though. Obviousley the family are coming for the re do. But have to wait and see how much and signifcantly it derails proceedings. But I think a nice ceremony in the Hallway. Then a nice reception in 4A, be nice. 

Why not The Cheesecake Factory ? They have had some memorable moments there :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 3

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic