[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

Lenny Moments 15-11

Here are the 15-11 moments for Lenny.  I will not be detailing the points or votes.  I've gotten some questions about where different scenes ended up, so I thought I'd add 15-11.  A recap of 20-2  will appear tomorrow around noon, the top moment at 6:00 PM 

• 15   5.13    Leonard finds out Penny kept one of his inhalers.
  • 14   7.17    Leonard buys Penny a car
  • 13   9.02    "...how about we stop being so scared of losing each other and just be together?"
  • 12   9.01    Mutual wedding vows
  • 11   2.23    Penny give Leonard the snuggle, five Mississippi hug

Moment number 2 will be up shortly.

Tensor

• Like 6

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Tensor said:

Top Ten Lenny Moments

The number 2 moment is from 2.15, The Maternal Capacitance:

The Lime Kiss 

THE Kiss :icon_cheesygrin:

tumblr_inline_n2riwn5BEZ1sv5sg3.gif

tumblr_inline_n2riwsrNIW1sv5sg3.gif

tumblr_inline_n2rix0ksjs1sv5sg3.gif

tumblr_inline_n2rix9ivuO1sv5sg3.gif

lplime01.gif

leonard-and-penny-do-shots.png.jpg

LPdrawing2016-06-14.jpg

Edited by luminous
  • Like 7

6 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Top Ten Lenny Moments

The Lime Kiss  

This moment got 11 total votes for 70 points.  It tied for the most votes.    It received  one number one vote, and one vote for number two.  It received three votes for both number three and number four, and one each for positions eight, nine and ten. 

Tensor

On Tuesday, I will recap by listing moments 2-20 around noon, and the number one moment around six PM Eastern time (2200 UTC).  

Lenny has never been hotter than this. Great scene.

Just to let everybody know:

I wrote hot lemon kiss in the voting BIG FAIL :icon_cheesygrin:. LOL

Edited by Lagernisse
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Top Ten Lenny Moments

The Lime Kiss  

This moment got 11 total votes for 70 points.  It tied for the most votes.    It received  one number one vote, and one vote for number two.  It received three votes for both number three and number four, and one each for positions eight, nine and ten. 

Tensor

On Tuesday, I will recap by listing moments 2-20 around noon, and the number one moment around six PM Eastern time (2200 UTC).  

Neck.  Shot.  Lime.  Three of the most famous words in all of Lennydom!!!  It is so hard to assign numbers to these wonderful moments (I had this one at number 4).  I would really like to have 14 number 1's......(and again:  Neck.  Shot.  Lime.  !!!)

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Lenny has never been hotter than this. Great scene.

Just to let everybody know:

I wrote hot lemon kiss in the voting BIG FAIL :icon_cheesygrin:. LOL

Well, don’t be so disappointed. Me, my self and I messed up the most, ’cause I’m the only idiot to voted lime on No 1! LOL

o_0070.gif

Bah, what a spitting failure…. :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by veejay
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, veejay said:

Well, don’t be so disappointed. Me, my self and I messed up the most, ’cause I’m the only idiot to voted lime on No 1! LOL

o_0070.gif

Bah, what a spitting failure…. :icon_cheesygrin:

But you're not an idiot.  There is no correct answer as to what is the No. 1 moment.  All personal preference.  You can't miss by putting most any moment as a No. 1.  I would leave out the bowling alley scene or a certain moment in a car on the way to Las Vegas---but most others?  Heck yeah!

(and I need to interject....  Neck.  Shot.  Lime. )

• Like 6

Probably the hottest thing they ever did (on screen). :icon_lol: I wish they'd have another french kiss at some point, but it seems they only had those while Johnny and Kaley were dating. 

54 minutes ago, FileXxX said:

Probably the hottest thing they ever did (on screen). :icon_lol: I wish they'd have another french kiss at some point, but it seems they only had those while Johnny and Kaley were dating. 

Oh good. So I'm not the only one who thinks that. They really were more physically "loose" on screen back then. Understandably.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

I would leave out the bowling alley scene or a certain moment in a car on the way to Las Vegas

Ugh, who would put those on a list of favorite Lenny moments. :wacko:

Oh wait, I think I know who would.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, veejay said:

sorry2.gif

:icon_rolleyes:

Why? Watching the bowling alley scene or that certain moment in a car on the way to Las Vegas, brings a genuine smile on the face of every Lenny shipper because of the happiness they generate. :yes:

pennyfakesmile.gif

*luminousinserioussarcasmmodeatthemoment* :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

So, what's # 1? Penny's "you know I love you"?

"Hey, shouldn't you be out with your gang, spray painting equations on the side of buildings?"  :icon_razz:

• Like 6

Seriously...my anticipation and excitement grows and grows. :shy:

In less than 36 hours, we can expect to get the first taping report of season 10. And hopefully it contains good Lenny stuff. :icon_biggrin:

I want to celebrate with my fellow Lennies. :drinks:

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Wasn't that only in his dream?

Yeah. But so what?

It was a wonderful moment where Leonard even DARED to think that Penny just might care about him even a little bit. And it was one of the little tender tidbits that emboldened him and gave him the courage to ask her out again. An absolutely wonderful Lenny moment, even if it was just Leonard's imagination going in overdrive, that served to move their relationship forward. 

4 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

I would leave out the bowling alley scene or a certain moment in a car on the way to Las Vegas---

Vegas. Pffffft.

What the writers were doing when they came up with THAT particular plot point ...

head_up_ass.jpg

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Tensor said:

Top Ten Lenny Moments

The Lime Kiss  

Tensor

Hot, hot, hot! Very unexpected at that point of the show. So cute and sexy the way Penny explains the rules to Leonard. Even Leonard blowing it at the end, cause after all he is a genius and over thinks everything, doesn't ruin the awesome scene. A great big sexy tease of things to come!

• Like 3

I voted Lime Kiss my #2 moment, and my #1 moment was Middle Earth Lenny's first kiss. I have no idea what #1 well be, maybe Lenny's ILY? I Think Lime Kiss is a instant classic and prob the only scene that rivals the Napkin Scene in Bath Item. Apart from how hot it was haha. IT was a crucial moment for me as a fan of the series, and part time Lenny shipper lol. IT was the first time they stripped back all the Externals. Like Penny's uber hotness, Leonard's nerdiness or not nerdiness as it is lol. And showed from a psychological point of view, subconciousley Lenny have a deep deep deep connection. Through their backgrounds with their parents. In a weird way, they are each others other half. So to me that well always be my maybe #1 moment with Middle Earth from this series. 

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic