[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

5 hours ago, JohnPhD said:

Well, aren't you going to share the knowledge?

This is OT, but since you're asking...

I know there are people who like the acting performance in those moments full of drama and angst. But I wrote this remark solely from the viewpoint of a shipper. Those moments/scenes are part of the Lenny story, of course, but I think it's safe to say, that a shipper wouldn't put them on a favorite moments list. 

This remark was directed at a community, that is dedicated to Penny and Sheldon, not just on the level of friendship but also on a romantic 

But while this community lives in a non-canonical fantasy world, the Lenny (and the Shamy) community can base their dedication and fandom on the actual BBT canon.

On that note. To the Lenny! :icon_razz:

Cheers! :drinks:

381015.jpg

Edited by Tensor
Comment removed to comply with forum rules
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, luminous said:

This is OT, but since you're asking...

I know there are people who like the acting performance in those moments full of drama and angst. But I wrote this remark solely from the viewpoint of a shipper. Those moments/scenes are part of the Lenny story, of course, but I think it's safe to say, that a shipper wouldn't put them on a favorite moments list.

This remark was directed at a community, that is dedicated to Penny and Sheldon, not just on the level of friendship but also on a romantic (ugh!) level. Leonard is their bogeyman #1 and the source of all evil, and Amy isn't very popular among these people either. I'm pretty sure, that every negative thing in the Lenny (and the Shamy) relationship conjures a sardonic grin on their face.

But while this community lives in a non-canonical fantasy world, the Lenny (and the Shamy) community can base their dedication and fandom on the actual BBT canon.

On that note. To the Lenny! :icon_razz:

Cheers! :drinks:

Screw what other people think. Lenny is love. Lenny is life. :icon_lol:

vlcsnap-2016-03-17-05h14m37s230.jpg

Well, this time tomorrow morning we (hopefully) will have a taping report or other news from tonight's activites that will leave us euphoric and happy and in a state of wonder at the relationship that is Leonard and Penny.  Personally, I'd like to thank all the contributors to this thread for an end to the hiatus (okay, the hiatus does not officially end until Sept. 19, but....) that has been nothing short of spectacular with all the great posts, pictures, artwork and gifs supporting this fictional couple.  Especially thank you to Tensor for bringing us the fantastic "top-ten" list that has us expectant each day.  Okay.  I'm ready.  Let's go!!

7 minutes ago, FileXxX said:

..such a great picture!

• Like 8

While the bowling alley scene was sad, I had it on my list.  Her crying and her saying she was sorry indicated, to me anyway, that Penny was upset with the idea, but felt she was doing it to protect Leonard.  While Wil put the thought in her mind, his idea resonated with Penny. She knew she couldn't say ILY, she was thinking it was a kindness to not string him along. And, in the end, it could have kept them close.  As an argument, it wasn't as intense as say her guitarist friend or Leonard's reaction to the psychic.  A much uglier breakup, down the road would have prevented them from getting back together later.  And anyway, any scene where one of them is protecting the other is sweet.   I realize this is fiction so the writers could do anything, but it still can be analyzed as if it was happening.  

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, Tensor said:

While the bowling alley scene was sad, I had it on my list.  Her crying and her saying she was sorry indicated, to me anyway, that Penny was upset with the idea, but felt she was doing it to protect Leonard.  While Wil put the thought in her mind, his idea resonated with Penny. She knew she couldn't say ILY, she was thinking it was a kindness to not string him along. And, in the end, it could have kept them close.  As an argument, it wasn't as intense as say her guitarist friend or Leonard's reaction to the psychic.  A much uglier breakup, down the road would have prevented them from getting back together later.  And anyway, any scene where one of them is protecting the other is sweet.   I realize this is fiction so the writers could do anything, but it still can be analyzed as if it was happening.  

Now that we know everything's gonna work out in the future, the scene doesn't bother me that much, but I probably wouldn't have enjoyed the scene back then. Too much stress for my little heart. :icon_lol:

Top Ten Lenny Moments-Recap

Here is a list of the top 20 moment, from 20 to 2:

1. TBD
  2. 2.15  The Lime Kiss
  3. 7.23   Mutual proposals/acceptance.  Lenny gets engaged.  
  4. 2.23   Penny's, "It means I wish you weren't going." After Leonard leaves.
  5. 3.01   Leonard gives Penny the snowflake.
  6. 6.05   Penny comes to Leonard's lab for the first time.
  7. 1.06   Their first kiss.  Penny kisses Leonard in 4A during the costume party.
  8. 7.07   The "Box containing memories of Leonard", Penny had in her closet.
  9. 7.17   The 'cats alive' kiss scene,
  10. 1.01  "Our babies will be smart and Beautiful."
  11. 2.23    Penny give Leonard the snuggle, five Mississippi hug
  12. 9.01    Mutual wedding vows
  13. 9.02    "...how about we stop being so scared of losing each other and just be together?"
  14. 7.17    Leonard buys Penny a car
  15. 5.13    Leonard finds out Penny kept one of his inhalers
  16. 6.24    Mutual I love you/ locket before Leonard leaves for North Sea.  
  17. 5.23    Gas lowers voice/cookie monster make out session.
  18. 3.01    Leonard telling Penny they are back from North Pole, Leonard/Penny kiss.
  19. 2.11    Penny rests head on Leonard's Shoulder after talking about Dave Underhill.
  20. 4.11    Awkward looks at each other after Penny kisses Zack on New Year's Eve.

Remember, I'll be putting up the number one moment around six PM Eastern time (2200 UTC).   We have a nice addition to the announcement tonight.    All of this will lead into the taping of 10.01 tonight.  

Tensor  

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, FileXxX said:

Now that we know everything's gonna work out in the future, the scene doesn't bother me that much, but I probably wouldn't have enjoyed the scene back then. Too much stress for my little heart. :icon_lol:

For Leonard's heart and Penny's heart as well....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tensor said:

While the bowling alley scene was sad, I had it on my list.  Her crying and her saying she was sorry indicated, to me anyway, that Penny was upset with the idea, but felt she was doing it to protect Leonard.  

Hmm, ok...never saw it that way. It's a new perception...at least for me. Will think about that.

46 minutes ago, FileXxX said:

Same here. In retrospect, this scene is an essential part of the wonderful story that is Lenny. Still hard to watch for me and still making me sad, but bearable knowing what happens nearly two years later. These two people were simply destined for each other. :icon_biggrin:

penny0513smile.gif

• Like 7

1 hour ago, FileXxX said:

Aww, her face when Leonard asked her out again. Looks like she was just waiting for him to do it.

That one is amongst my favourite Penny expressions, up there with her "Yes I will go out with you look" and her shy expression at their proposal discussion. Simple but contemplative.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Zhalen565 said:

That one is amongst my favourite Penny expressions, up there with her "Yes I will go out with you look" and her shy expression at their proposal discussion. Simple but contemplative.

Yeah, I love these moments when Penny is completely vulnerable.

2 hours ago, luminous said:

My quote thingy is a little haywire, so sorry......

One thing we have found over the years is that Penny is vulnerable often when Leonard is concerned.....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FileXxX said:

Love this picture! Leonard grabbing Penny's knee, Penny grabbing Leonard's shoulders, both of them fully involved in their spontaneous kiss. This episode brought us the dirty store, the body paint, the finally sockless Leonard, the anxious hand grabbing when S&A were about to reveal their plan to buy a turtle and lost more goodies. Leonard and Penny were at their cutest, funniest, most romantic engaged couple best! IMO this episode was almost perfect Leonard and Penny fun! :firstmove: It was a shining star in the long dark night of Season Hate. :girlwah:

Thanks, Felix. I watched it again and loved it as much as I did the last ,um, 20 or so times.

Edited by Strawberry PopTart Fan
spelling
  • Like 7

S10 don't know what to expect. But some moments of my fav OTP. Love you lenny.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Okay Tapatalk is shit showing pics.

That's more like it

Leonard-and-Penny-Moments-leonard-penny-10636691-594-506~2.jpg

Edited by Tonstar17
  • Like 9

Work is gonna be hell tomorrow, I really want to know about the taping report, but we are not allowed to use mobile phones at work. :sad:

There will have to be a trip to our external storage unit, nobody will see anything there. :icon_cheesygrin:

Go Team Hofstadter !

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Work is gonna be hell tomorrow, I really want to know about the taping report, but we are not allowed to use mobile phones at work. :sad:

There will have to be a trip to our external storage unit, nobody will see anything there. :icon_cheesygrin:

Go Team Hofstadter !

I'm sure you can do it!  :icon_wink:

o_0002.gif

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Go Team Hofstadter !

I bet you catch Leonard and Penny in the external storage unit doin' it! And penny says, "Nothing to see here."

• Like 6

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic