[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

You're welcome! It was an honor for me to draw the #1 Lenny moment. :icon_biggrin:

LPyouknowiloveyou.gif

LPyouknowiloveyou_reaction2.gif

LPyouknowiloveyou_reaction3.gif

Love it so much!!

Regina@rgbcn - The Big Bang Theory fanart - Shamy lover

Support me on Patreon

Follow me on Instagram, tumblr, youtube, twitter, facebook and weibo

• Like 4

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

Cheering and clapping hands!

Absolutely wonderful! As a non-voter, I'm thrilled that this was wonderful Lenny moment was voted our Number One! 

I loved following along daily to see what scenes made our Top Ten!

Thank you, Tensor for doing this and luminous, spectacular art work as always! 

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Top Ten Lenny Moments

The number 1 moment is from 6.08, The 43 Peculiarity:

Penny blurts out, to Leonard, she loves him. Shocking them both.  

LP-drawing2016-08-11.jpg

This moment got 11 total votes, tying for the most votes.  But, it got a total of 87 points, 17 more than the second place moment, so it was   It received  two number one votes (tied for the most number one votes).  What really pushed it ahead was it received four number two votes.  It also received two votes for number five and one each for third, fourth and seventh.   

I want to thank luminous for doing the drawing for this moment (yes, I told him ahead of time).   I hope everyone enjoyed this.  I know I did.  

Tensor

Great contest, Tensor and amazing new drawing, Luminous. Bravo!!:drinks:Cheers! Thanks for making the last few days so much fun.

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Top Ten Lenny Moments

LP-drawing2016-08-11.jpg

This moment got 11 total votes, tying for the most votes.  But, it got a total of 87 points, 17 more than the second place moment, so it was   It received  two number one votes (tied for the most number one votes).  What really pushed it ahead was it received four number two votes.  It also received two votes for number five and one each for third, fourth and seventh.   

I want to thank luminous for doing the drawing for this moment (yes, I told him ahead of time).   I hope everyone enjoyed this.  I know I did.  

Tensor

@Tensor thanks for the hard work you did, @luminous great drawing .

• Like 7

6 hours ago, luminous said:

Hmm, ok...never saw it that way. It's a new perception...at least for me. Will think about that.

Same here. In retrospect, this scene is an essential part of the wonderful story that is Lenny. Still hard to watch for me and still making me sad, but bearable knowing what happens nearly two years later. These two people were simply destined for each other. :icon_biggrin:

penny0513smile.gif

That look by Penny is just priceless. The look of A New Beginning, with an old friend!

6 hours ago, luminous said:

Edited by 4everlenny
  • Like 7

Great choice as #1, not my #1 but 1A for sure. It's just so raw and genuine, with both actors absolutely nailing the scene. Maybe the best writing of the entire series. After the long wait for those words; every time I watch it I say to myself, yes that's is exactly how it should have happened between these two. Very powerful and emotional.

• Like 2

Two significant kisses, the first kiss and the lime kiss, occured when Penny wasn't looking her best: made up as a cat with a big black smudge on her nose, and wearing a baseball cap back-to-front. And in the number 1 moment she was wearing the somewhat unbecomimg Cheesecake Factory uniform. In moment 19, when Penny put her head on Leonard's shoulder after the Underhill fiasco, Penny was at her most beautiful. It can't qualify as a top Lenny moment because Leonard didn't do anything much but just sat there, but I love to watch it: she's exquisitely beautiful in that scene.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, luminous said:

"She loves me." :shy:

leonardshelovesme.gif

Another spectacular moment that was the direct result of Penny's inadvertent admission! And Johnny acted it out sensationally with a breaking, tear-filled voice! Tremendous moment, amazingly acted! 

For my own personal Leonard fiction/characterization, I take this moment as this is the first time in his life that anyone has ever said those words to him. 

• Like 9

On August 10, 2016 at 6:39 PM, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

For my own personal Leonard fiction/characterization, I take this moment as this is the first time in his life that anyone has ever said those words to him. 

Sorry my quote thingy is still acting up.... 

5Miss, I never thought of this before, but it undoubtedly is true!

• Like 2

It is kinda sad that scene tbh. As Obviousley well documented Bev never showed Leonard any love. So his reaction, was prob feeling love from a women for the first time in his life. I beleive it was a crucial moment for Leonard, in which for the first time in his life he felt validated. That is always been the attraction for Leonard, she is the complete opposite of Bev. So the whole Penny turning into Bev, was quite honestly just stupid lol. Was not my top moment I Think i had it #3 or something. I picked Middle Earth as their top moment, their first kiss. And yeah I agree maybe if your a shipper, scenes like their breakup in Season 3, or S8 finalie may not appear. But I nearly had their S3 breakup as a top moment. As for how it was acted, and what it represented Like surprised Lenny's stare in Justice League Recombination did not rank higher. I guess top moments don't always have to give you the feels lol. And for stuff like Penny wasen't looking so great in the Lime Kiss scene. I Think that was the point, stripping away everything to the point Penny and Leonard were almost naked, figuratively speaking :sarcastichand:.

ETA: They pre taped the Tag, so hmm. I wonder if the Tag well involve Alfred and Mary. Then maybe the rest of the episode is the ceremony. Can't beleive I am saying this, but for the first time in 5 years, I am actually looking forward to a BBT premeire. 

Edited by 3ku11

6 hours ago, Tensor said:

Top Ten Lenny Moments

LP-drawing2016-08-11.jpg

I couldn't agree more (although with a lime in my mouth):icon_razz:

o_0061.gif

...now I’m pretty sure my personal No.2 will win.

o_000275.gif

Thanks to Tensor , Luminous & all the others.
It made me laughing the past days and weeks pretty well.
 :shy:

• Like 4

They taped episode 10x02 today. According to a person who attended, no ships/no drama, separate guys/girls plot...simply a traditional funny BBT episode. :shy:

We'll have to wait till next week to see if there's a redo ceremony or not. :wink:

• Like 4

10 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

crying.gif

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

One of my faves that didn't make it.:firstmove:

Because I've loved you since the moment we met.......gif

Not that I'm complaining because I love what was voted for but I'm just surprised by some omissions as well -- the 'it just makes me want to hold your hand and do it with you' line and the prom where they are dancing on the roof by themselves without music. 

• Like 3

On August 17, 2016 at 1:45 AM, luminous said:

They taped episode 10x02 today. According to the person who reported no ships/no drama, separate guys/girls plot...simply a traditional funny BBT episode. :shy:

We'll have to wait till next week to see if there's a redo ceremony or not. :wink:

Since there will probably be a second storyline, the military one?, I have a feeling many fellow Lenny fans are going to be disappointed on the lack of screentime with everything in one episode.

1 hour ago, No Regrets said:

crying.gif

I know, right?! It's heartbreaking to think about! I just have a very hard time picturing Bev (and now Alfred) saying ILY or anything really loving, encouraging, or supportive to Leonard. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Since there will probably be a second storyline, the military one?, I have a feeling many fellow Lenny fans are going to be disappointed on the lack of screentime with everything in one episode.

Well no because the military storyline is in 10x02, and is a seperate storyline. IF their is a re do, it well be in 10x01 so I don't think two well clash at all imo. They well be cramming the family and prob the re do in 10x01. The millitary ep correct me if I am wrong, shoulden't take away screen time, as it is in the episode after. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 5Mississippis said:

Not that I'm complaining because I love what was voted for but I'm just surprised by some omissions as well -- the 'it just makes me want to hold your hand and do it with you' line and the prom where they are dancing on the roof by themselves without music. 

I think this is actually a tribute to the depth, length and richness of the story of Leonard and Penny. Nine years of so many amazing words and images from which to choose.  Can't believe I left out PROM which I loved. No shortage of Lenny memories to love.:firstmove:

• Like 4

On August 17, 2016 at 9:35 AM, luminous said:

Taping information from episode 10x02. Thanks @Kev0821.

We know, that Penny hates her job (according to "The Big Bear Precipitation "), so this quarrel between Penny and Bernadette could be the beginning of the expected career change for Penny. A tense relation between Penny and Bernadette in addition to the dislike of her job, could be the catalyst for Penny to quit the job and look for a new one.

I would love that!

Btw, I'd just like to say THANK YOU to everyone. This thread has been so wonderful for the past couple of weeks, full of nice memories, amazing fan art and beautiful gifs and pictures. We're awesome.

germany_group_hug.gif

• Like 8

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic