Jump to content

[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, No Regrets said:

And sexy.

Aw man, I freakin' love this scene. I wasn't even surprised when I watched it for the first time. I mean, if you put Leonard and Penny in a bed together, they're gonna have sex, no matter what. :icon_lol: But you can clearly see that they were still really crazy about each other. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, FileXxX said:

Aw man, I freakin' love this scene. I wasn't even surprised when I watched it for the first time. I mean, if you put Leonard and Penny in a bed together, they're gonna have sex, no matter what. :icon_lol: But you can clearly see that they were still really crazy about each other. 

Yeah, but in this case this spoilsport of Koothrappali screwed everything up. I'm still mad at him. :punish:...and not just for this...but that's another story.

Speaking of sexy Lenny...

That time Lenny doing sexy police business and Leonard explained Penny the theory of relativity in the TARDIS ...twice...will alwys be one of my favorite scenes. :icon_cheesygrin:

LP-tardis.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, luminous said:

Yeah, but in this case this spoilsport of Koothrappali screwed everything up. I'm still mad at him. :punish:...and not just for this...but that's another story.

Speaking of sexy Lenny...

That time Lenny doing sexy police business and Leonard explained Penny the theory of relativity in the TARDIS ...twice...will alwys be one of my favorite scenes. :icon_cheesygrin:

LP-tardis.gif

 

 

Naughty little things... :icon_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now 10x02 is done, weird doing 10x02 first. Wonder if their well be a re do. I well take a leap and say their well be a re do. I mean the next ep the premiere, well feature all the families. So I am thinking, most of the episode well be the families, meeting Penny's mother and Brother. Dealing with Alfred and Mary. And then right at the end, Lenny have a re do. They do it right. Then to end the episode, Leonard carries Penny over the threshold into 4B The End... And Stay their :sarcastichand:.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, No Regrets said:

Aaaand on 2x04. Love when Raj basically says Penny's not dressed pretty enough and one minute later Leonard walks up and tells her she looks very nice. Her smile when he says it is adorable.

It's a great moment.  He makes her beam!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, No Regrets said:

Aaaand on 2x04. Love when Raj basically says Penny's not dressed pretty enough and one minute later Leonard walks up and tells her she looks very nice. Her smile when he says it is adorable.

Love this moment. :icon_redface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, No Regrets said:

Aaaand on 2x04. Love when Raj basically says Penny's not dressed pretty enough and one minute later Leonard walks up and tells her she looks very nice. Her smile when he says it is adorable.

That's true. :yes:

pennysmile0204.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 17.8.2016 at 9:41 PM, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

 

Lenny Week.gif

I love this scene so much! The way Leonard opened the elevator so easily took off his glasses and offered Penny to escort her down was so sexy! And Penny was so cute when she jumped into his arms and they kissed passionately on their way down. Leonard in superhero mode is always so nice to watch,  no matter if he tries to get her television back or he confronts one of Penny's ex-boyfriends (although I  was worried in that moment that he would hit Leonard)! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.