[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

Tensor

Last season I had a bet with my girlfriend regarding the living arrangements. She said TPTB would change the living arrangements till the season finale, I said they wouldn't. We know what happened in this regard. So I won the bet, although I wouldn't have had a problem If I had lose the bet, since I want a change in the living arrangements. Today we decided to repeat this bet. My girlfriend says again, yes they will change the living arrangements in season 10, I say they won't. We'll see. :wink:

Living together exclusively in one place had so many advantages for Lenny. One of many aspects is their sex life. I wonder how they execute this, the times they are in the same apartment with Sheldon. Living in their own place (4B) Lenny could let shake the walls and could be as loud as they want :icon_cheesygrin:, while Sheldon wouldn't be dependent on his noise cancelling headphones.

lennyhandsoffyou0214.gif

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, luminous said:

Living together exclusively in one place had so many advantages for Lenny. One of many aspects is their sex life. I wonder how they execute this, the times they are in the same apartment with Sheldon. Living in their own place (4B) Lenny could let shake the walls and could be as loud as they want :icon_cheesygrin:, while Sheldon wouldn't be dependent on his noise cancelling headphones.

You're a way too much considerate to sheldon. LOL

n_0081.gif

I really don't care!  :icon_biggrin:

• Like 2

Loving all the gifs in here. As for the places where they've done the deed, I just love all the countless references in the show.

8 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Love the "we"!

Yeah, as if they're playing Penny and Leonard and that point. :icon_lol: These two, though.

12 minutes ago, luminous said:

They did it in Leonard's lab a few times. Scientific environment. But sometimes a single scientific word is enough for Leonard to drag Penny into his bedroom. :icon_cheesygrin:

LPmolecules.gif

LPmoleculesbedroom.gif

Love this scene!

I can clearly see Penny sitting on the bed with the tousled hair and bookish look, just wearing her glasses and boots, acting like a 'smart' person and doing 'smart' poses on the bed, pretending like she's reading a book or solving math problems. Leonard would be going crazy! And he thinks he's the king of foreplay! 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, luminous said:

They did it in Leonard's lab a few times. Scientific environment. But sometimes a single scientific word is enough for Leonard to drag Penny into his bedroom. :icon_cheesygrin:

The handholding on their way to the bedroom. :icon_redface: Seems to be their thing.

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic