[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

19 hours ago, luminous said:

Living in their own place (4B) Lenny could let shake the walls and could be as loud as they want :icon_cheesygrin:, while Sheldon wouldn't be dependent on his noise cancelling headphones.

Not really, when they can hear Penny's toilet flush, all the way over in 4A, and Mrs. Gunderson can hear them having sex, one floor down. :icon_biggrin: 

Edited by Stephen Hawking

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

Love this scene!

I can clearly see Penny sitting on the bed with the tousled hair and bookish look, just wearing her glasses and boots, acting like a 'smart' person and doing 'smart' poses on the bed, pretending like she's reading a book or solving math problems. Leonard would be going crazy! And he thinks he's the king of foreplay! 

He wouldn't be able to resist for long. :icon_lol: He'd just go for it.

On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 9:38 PM, 5Mississippis said:

That entire scene was incredibly written and acted out beautifully! Leonard, incorrectly sensing that Penny was just settling for him, a good for you but unexciting, boring bran muffin. But bless Leonard's heart! He wanted to be something lucious, something desirous to Penny, just like she was to him, like a Cinnabon or a Strawberry Pop Tart! Like Leonard said, the mutual acceptance was a tad confusing and ambiguous, especially If you had to ask for clarification: 'So this is it? We're engaged?' It was anti-climatic. It brought it to a treasured, fantastic, unique, beaufiful, teary moment when Leonard simply said, 'Oh yeah. I forgot', and pulled the ring out of his wallet and held it out wordlessly to Penny at her eye level. Her side glance, which turned to wide-eyed shock then loving warmth, as Leonard fell to his knee, with ring in hand, and asked her to marry him. Truly clear, nothing ambiguous about it, no hesitations, no doubts. They love one another. He is her desirous Strawberry PopTart, someone who she WANTS, LOVES, and VALUES  that took Penny years to admit to herself. Her love, her 'Prince', her Strawberry PopTart, was not some bulked up muscle head but a short, caring, bespectacled man who she often forgets how smart he is. Spectacular Lenny moment! 

BmaxbGZB0mhjO.gif

• Like 4

On 19/08/2016 at 10:09 PM, luminous said:

You're right. Lenny should do whatever they want, no matter where they are. :yes:

Yes. Remember they are living with Sheldon entirely at Sheldon's request (even begging) now, so if S doesn't like what they do he can live without them or suck it up. The old ruling class has been overthrown in Apt 4A.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, JohnPhD said:

Yes. Remember they are living with Sheldon entirely at Sheldon's request (even begging) now, so if S doesn't like what they do he can live without them or suck it up. The old ruling class has been overthrown in Apt 4A.

I think that's why he didn't care about them having sex on Sheldon's couch.

5 hours ago, JohnPhD said:

VUvmGSMwHFsOc.gif

aT5eorrk1Wuas.gif

33 minutes ago, FileXxX said:

I think that's why he didn't care about them having sex on Sheldon's couch.

Sheldon who used to be so afraid of germs is  all of a sudden completely fine with our Lenny having sex on his beloved couch, strange to say the least. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Sheldon who used to be so afraid of germs is  all of a sudden completely fine with our Lenny having sex on his beloved couch, strange to say the least. 

Well, I bet he looked like this after he found out.

sheldon-spray.gif

His germs phobia is like the common cold. Comes and goes when it pleases tptb..

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Love this one:girlinlove: Penny doesn't know where to touch Leonard first. She is such a touch-feely girl.:kissing:

Yes, she is indeed.

47 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Loving the kissing from Lenny but when I´m looking at this Gif, I wonder if they will redecorate 4B when/if Leonard moves in.

Yes, with lots of stuff from the dirty store. :icon_lol:

1 hour ago, bigbangsheldon said:

I got to go on set today at the WB tour and Was really exciting, saw a Sciency looking set, an office, rajs apartment I think, Howard and bernadrttes kitchen and Sheldon and Leonard's apartment and I think there was another I couldn't see! No idea what's going on. Didn't look like anything weddingy so confused 

TPTB really keep us in suspense regarding the eventual redo ceremony. All signs point to a taping of episode 10x03 this week. Maybe all the guest stars (Katey Sagal, Keith Carradine, Jack McBryer, Judd Hirsch, Laurie Metcalf) are only available at the end of the month.

Edited by luminous
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, luminous said:

TPTB really keep us in suspense regarding the eventual redo ceremony. All signs point to a taping of episode 10x03. Maybe all the guest stars (Katey Sagal, Keith Carradine, Jack McBryer, Judd Hirsch, Laurie Metcalf) are only available at the end of the month.

I'm 99% sure they're gonna tape episode 3 this Tuesday. When there are episodes with lots of guest stars, it's not unusual for them to tape out of order. Must be a pain to get them all on screen together, which is probably why this rarely happens.

16 hours ago, Lagernisse said:

And he found out, that Howardette had sex on his bed. It´s a wonder, that he didn´t burn the bed and disinfected his whole room. 

• Like 2

Lenny haVe had sex on the couch loads of times hahaha. I do remember in 3x03 I think it was, they revealed they broke the bed, while doing it. Then thy did it at the beach. So clearly Lenny are sexually adventerous. And love to cross boundaries. Be funny one ep, Sheldon walks in his room, and Lenny are in his bed. hahaha prob a bit to far. 

4 minutes ago, luminous said:

Starting the new week with a sweet Lenny kiss from olden times. :shy:

It's so weird, I mean, think about it. They were not even dating at that point, yet she gave him a kiss. This must have been so confusing for our little Lenny.

I was thinking about the last TR and it was mentioned by Bernadette that Penny is selling drugs to bike gangs. (Another drug dealer in the family. Lol) Is this suppose to be a joke or is this tptb starting Pennys career change and the beginning of the end of her job as a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

I was thinking about the last TR and it was mentioned by Bernadette that Penny is selling drugs to bike gangs. (Another drug dealer in the family. Lol) Is this suppose to be a joke or is this tptb starting Pennys career change and the beginning of the end of her job as a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep.

I think she was joking because that would be Penny's ticket out of the company. :icon_lol:

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic