[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, luminous said:

What about food catch? :icon_cheesygrin:

pennyfoodthrow0310.gif

She laughs after her success and also to her boyfriend (later known as the best husband ever). :icon_biggrin:

o_00103.gif

Well done!

Edited by veejay
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, veejay said:

She laughs after her success and also to her boyfriend (later known as the best husband ever). :icon_biggrin:

o_00103.gif

Well done!

Also best boyfriend, best fiance and king of foreplay.

I don't particularly like the jokes about Lenny either and they will finally stop when the audience stops laughing at them.  Or rather, they'll get cut down a lot.  The same way "Amy gay for Penny" jokes were stopped for a while and came back once after a couple of years.  But I also think it's who the couple are.  They take, what they feel, are playful jabs.  And neither one are really hurt by it.  They both know without a doubt how the other feels about them and it's all good.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, FileXxX said:

Also best boyfriend, best fiance and king of foreplay.

12 minutes ago, Kathy2611 said:

.... But I also think it's who the couple are.  They take, what they feel, are playful jabs.  And neither one are really hurt by it.  They both know without a doubt how the other feels about them and it's all good.

You said it! :shy:

n_002.gif

• Like 2

12 hours ago, No Regrets said:

Thanks for that post. Completely agree. They don't write for those die-hard shippers. Their target audience are people who get home from work and wanna be entertained for a bit. Sometimes you get so invested in these characters that you lose sight of that.

While I mostly agree with you I also have to pint out that whichever episode we are talking about it is part of a bigger whole, right? And that bigger whole is the whole story of these characters, correct? Well, if that is so I must say that, IMO , the writers are really making a shitty job telling said story. They did a better job in earlier season's so I have to assume that the direction they're going in is a conscious decision, or that they forgot how to write.

• Like 3

Just a reminder, this thread is for supportive comments about the Leonard and Penny ship.  It is not for derogatory comments of other ships, or members of other ships, nor is it for a general discussion of the show, either positive or negative, nor is it for discussion of how other characters other than Leonard and Penny act.  Posts have been moved to the appropriate thread.  

Just rewatching the pilot on Netflix. I just noticed something the first time Penny walks into their Apt. Their is a little moment, where Penny is standing closes to Leonard, before she sits down the Sheldons spot hahaha for the first time. Leonard is like just sit over their, and Penny is like okay! IT is very quick, and very subtle. But Penny kinda brushes her arm across Leonard, kinda playful and flirty. I never noticed that before lol. Interesting picking up these little things watching it more then once. They were just babies, who knew it would go ten years. And now they are happily married most of the time lol. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Just rewatching the pilot on Netflix. I just noticed something the first time Penny walks into their Apt. Their is a little moment, where Penny is standing closes to Leonard, before she sits down the Sheldons spot hahaha for the first time. Leonard is like just sit over their, and Penny is like okay! IT is very quick, and very subtle. But Penny kinda brushes her arm across Leonard, kinda playful and flirty. I never noticed that before lol.

Good catch! Never noticed that before either. :icon_cheesygrin:

lennypilot01.gif

• Like 5

10 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Just rewatching the pilot on Netflix. I just noticed something the first time Penny walks into their Apt. Their is a little moment, where Penny is standing closes to Leonard, before she sits down the Sheldons spot hahaha for the first time. Leonard is like just sit over their, and Penny is like okay! IT is very quick, and very subtle. But Penny kinda brushes her arm across Leonard, kinda playful and flirty. I never noticed that before lol. Interesting picking up these little things watching it more then once. They were just babies, who knew it would go ten years. And now they are happily married most of the time lol. 

I have to wonder if this small touch wasn't a bit of James Burrows' magic?

• Like 2

:girlimpossible:Can't believe how much I'm anticipating the next taping! The out of order taping has made it very exciting. Since the "wedding redo" isn't mentioned in episodes 2 or 3 I'm taking it as a good sign that nothing too awful happened!  Have to believe it'll be crazy with all the families intersecting. Hoping the Hofstadters get some positive attention and some private sweetness together after the celebration of their union.:kissing:

• Like 5

I hope we'll at least see another makeout session in season ten, like the one in 8.17. So hot. And it would be kind of cute to see them make out as a married couple. Don't ask me why, but I love the idea. :icon_lol:

Edited by FileXxX

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic