[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, FileXxX said:

I love this. Just the fact that he notices these little things about her.

Well, sometimes he has to do it...:icon_biggrin:

eye5.gif

...or we all have to do it, right?  :icon_rolleyes:

Edited by veejay
  • Like 4

I was now watching the Peanut Reaction on Netflix haha. Loved that episode. IT was so early in the show. But Penny already cared so deeply for Leonard. As far as The Loobenfeild Decay. When she hugged Leonard, and Penny made it clear her affections are only for Leonard. I found it funny in the ep Penny was great at Halo. Howard got with Penny's cousin. At the end Penny and her girlfriends came over, to sleep with the guys. Funny thing is I Think Leonard is the only one who had a shot hahaha. But in PR, Penny was so deeply touched by Leonard's story of not having a Bday party. She decided to orgnaize one, I always thought was one of the sweetest moments of the show. Then when Howard rang Penny at the hospital, her instant reaction was "OMG is Leonard okay?!!". Howard is like, I am fine too, thanks for asking haha. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, luminous said:

For your eyes only :icon_biggrin:

penny0912flash.gif

That was a great moment, Penny flashing her husband.  Love how she checks to make sure no one else sees because seeing the intimate parts of her body is for him only now.

• Like 7

With the release of the Season 9 DVDs, we wish to remind you that of  our rules (section three) as to copyright.  Except for short clips that fall under fair use, only links to official sites are allowed here.  Any full length episodes, or any of the additional material on season DVDs or digital releases that are put up on personal You Tube sites, or personal web sites are  not an official link.   Passing these links along in the open forum is not allowed by our rules.   Only if material is linked to official sites (CBS, WB, or the official TBBT You Tube page), or directly from an actor or staff IG or Twitter account, can it be posted here. 

This pic Johnny posted yesterday ("Rehearsal snuggles with Kaley") makes me really curious about next week's taping. Although my expectations are lowerd, I still hope for some sweet Lenny moments. And I take this picture as a good sign. :shy:

Speaking of snuggles...

lenny34251771.jpg

• Like 6

11 hours ago, SRAM said:

That was a great moment, Penny flashing her husband.  Love how she checks to make sure no one else sees because seeing the intimate parts of her body is for him only now.

Was this before or after Mayim flashed Piers Morgan ? I'm wondering which scene was a tribute to which.

7 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Was this before or after Mayim flashed Piers Morgan ? I'm wondering which scene was a tribute to which.

I think Piers would of preferred being flashed by Kaley.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, joyceraye said:

I don't think the two have any correlation at all. 

7 hours ago, luminous said:

This pic Johnny posted yesterday ("Rehearsal snuggles with Kaley") makes me really curious about next week's taping. Although my expectations are lowerd, I still hope for some sweet Lenny moments. And I take this picture as a good sign. :shy:

Speaking of snuggles...

That does look really intimate, so the first thing I thought when I saw the picture was if they're rehearsing snuggles. I'm so excited!

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic