[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

Tensor

13 minutes ago, FileXxX said:

That does look really intimate, so the first thing I thought when I saw the picture was if they're rehearsing snuggles. I'm so excited!

That would be great. I love me some Lenny snuggles. :icon_biggrin:

lennybed0307.gif

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, luminous said:

That would be great. I love me some Lenny snuggles. :icon_biggrin:

Lenny snuggles are the best snuggles. :)

3 hours ago, Lagernisse said:

The hospital scene is hilarious and great acting by Kaley and Jim. 

I always thought Kaley should of won the Emmy for that scene. Particularly with her response, and the expressions in her face, when Sheldon went all creepy, saying I am here for you hahaha. SOmehow she was not even nominated, which is pretty incredible, well not. Politics and all. 

11 hours ago, Chrismo said:

I think Piers would of preferred being flashed by Kaley.

I wouldn't mind being flashed by Mayim, but so no one feels hurt or left out, I think both Kaley and Mayim should flash me, and if Melissa wants in, she can flash me too.

• Like 3

Just now, SRAM said:

I wouldn't mind being flashed by Mayim, but so no one feels hurt or left out, I think both Kaley and Mayim should flash me, and if Melissa wants in, she can flash me too.

All that flashing will hurt your retinas.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

All that flashing will hurt your retinas.

Yeah, don't they say if you do it too much, you'll go blind....no wait, :scratchhead:that was something else I was doing when I got told that.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SRAM said:

Me too.

Also, Laura Spencer, Alessandra Torresani, Kate Micucci, and of course, Courtney Ford. :maninlove: 

On 27.8.2016 at 7:04 PM, Lagernisse said:

I have always been a little disappointed that Lenny went to 4b instead of Leonards bedroom. :icon_cheesygrin: 

Perhaps because you missed the essential... :shy:

o_00037.gif.cc14afec4eb848a1bbae825fc4fb755e.gif

Edited by veejay

1 minute ago, veejay said:

Perhaps because you missed the essential... :shy:

o_0038.gif

I know about that, but Pennys limbic system works in Leonards bedroom as well. If would have been fun if Alex and Sheldon would have to get out of 4A because of Lenny doing it.:icon_cheesygrin:

31 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

I know about that, but Pennys limbic system works in Leonards bedroom as well. If would have been fun if Alex and Sheldon would have to get out of 4A because of Lenny doing it.:icon_cheesygrin:

But in 4A Lenny were limited to Leonard's bedroom as long as Sheldon and Alex were present, while once Lenny were over in 4B Penny definitely started to take Leonard's pants off right after they closed the apartment door. An intensive and extensive session of hot love making ensuing, that made sure that Leonard forget any possible thought about Alex that he could have according to Penny's mind. :icon_cheesygrin:

3 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I'm guessing he started playing the Tuba, after they've finished and gone to sleep.

That's right! First sex, then sleep. :wink:

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, luminous said:

But in 4A Lenny were limited to Leonard's bedroom as long as Sheldon and Alex were present, while once Lenny were over in 4B Penny definitely started to take Leonard's pants off right after they closed the apartment door. An intensive and extensive session of hot love making ensuing, that made sure that Leonard forget any possible thought about Alex that he could have according to Penny's mind. :icon_cheesygrin:

That's right! First sex, then sleep. :wink:

Knowing how loud Lenny is in bed, I think Alex and Sheldon would have heard them in 4A

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Knowing how loud Lenny is in bed, I think Alex and Sheldon would have heard them in 4A

Especially with the apartment walls being so thin.

From The Prestidigitation Approximation:-

Penny: It doesn’t matter. Look, I promise from now on I will keep my distance from you.

Leonard: Well, now, hold on. What kind of distance are we talking about? Because we are neighbors. I mean, I can hear the toilet flush in your apartment.

Penny: You can hear my toilet flush?

Leonard: I don’t listen for it, but it’s nice to know everything’s okay with your plumbing. The building’s plumbing.

35 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Although Lenny were in 4B, Alex and Sheldon probably still heard them in 4A. :icon_cheesygrin:

Makes me wonder, if the residents of the apartment building at 2311 North Los Robles Avenue sometimes think an earthquake is taking place, when Lenny raise the roof when they rock each others world. :icon_cheesygrin:

...or a rodeo...yeehaw :icon_cheesygrin:

Edit:

OK, when you can hear the flushing of the 4B toilet in 4A...well...

...and let's not forget Mrs. Gunderson from 3A. :wink:

Edited by luminous
  • Like 4

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic