[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

19 minutes ago, luminous said:

Although Lenny were in 4B, Alex and Sheldon probably still heard them in 4A. :icon_cheesygrin:

Makes me wonder, if the residents of the apartment building at 2311 North Los Robles Avenue sometimes think an earthquake is taking place, when Lenny raise the roof when they rock each others world. :icon_cheesygrin:

...or a rodeo...yeehaw :icon_cheesygrin:

Edit:

OK, when you can hear the flushing of the 4B toilet in 4A...well...

...and let's not forget Mrs. Gunderson from 3A. :wink:

Penny surely likes her rodeo, and noise cancelling headphone is to no good when Lenny wants to do it. :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, luminous said:

The next taping could provide some nice Lenny moments . :icon_biggrin:

If so, I'll click glasses with all of you. :icon_cheesygrin:

lennycheers0515.gif

This hope is pretty justified.

n_011.gif
Cheers (…and look at Leonard’s smirk)  :icon_razz:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, luminous said:

The next taping could provide some nice Lenny moments . :icon_biggrin:

If so, I'll click glasses with all of you. :icon_cheesygrin:

lennycheers0515.gif

I think that the next taping should provide some nice Lenny moments, and I will click glasses with all Lenny fans.  

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

I think that the next taping should provide some nice Lenny moments

I really hope so. The indications, like Johnny's rehearsal picture on IG, are looking good.

Then we all could do something like this. :icon_cheesygrin:

pennystrike-yes-0622.gif

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, luminous said:

I really hope so. The indications, like Johnny's rehearsal picture on IG, are looking good.

Then we all could do something like this. :icon_cheesygrin:

pennystrike-yes-0622.gif

In my humble opinion the writers owes the Lenny fans a sweet, nice, cute or romantic redo after the piss poor wedding in season 9. I also want/demand that Lenny spend their wedding night together and not separate.

I would love to see that the writers can write a Lenny plot just as good as a Shamy plot. 

• Like 2

I hope we get to see a redo and some nice words from penny about her husband. But knowing tptb when it comes to lenny, they love to go down the route of drama. They have already hinted with Penny's mom and brother v Wyatt and penny as well as the hook up, really not much time for our fav couple but as long as there is some sweet moments i'm all good till my next fix.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

20160828_185838~2.png

Edited by Tonstar17
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

[...] but as long as there is some sweet moments i'm all good till my next fix.

As long as the possible Mary/Alfred hook up and Penny's family affairs are done in a funny and entertaining way, and we get some sweet Lenny moments as an extra, I'm all good too. :shy: But I have lowered my expectations anyway, so no matter what happens, I won't need a stiff drink. :icon_cheesygrin:

And I think the taping reports for episodes 10x02 and 10x03 indicate that nothing really bad happens in episode 10x01. :wink:

• Like 2

As long as the possible Mary/Alfred hook up and Penny's family affairs are done in a funny and entertaining way, and we get some sweet Lenny moments as an extra, I'm all good too. :shy: But I have lowered my expectations anyway, so no matter what happens, I won't need a stiff drink. :icon_cheesygrin:

And I think the taping reports for episodes 10x02 and 10x03 indicate that nothing really bad happens in episode 10x01. :wink:

I have no expectations haven't for years and just speculate what i would love for Lenny, but im not one of the writers and disappointment will always be on the cards for me. but just hope for the good banter to return for lenny. On another note can't wait to meet penny family and see what they are like and how they interact with leonard and his family, could be funny and I'm excited about getting to know what makes them tick. :)

16 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

I know this will probably never happen, but I think it would be fun if they celebrated Pennys birthday. It could be a sweet little Lenny moment.

I think it is possible, as some of the birthdays 's gang have been celebrated and as we want many seasons more, there is always hope. :)

• Like 4

Defo. Don't think it has been done on the show yet. Leonard being the romantic ninja that he is will make it special. Yeah Mrs Penny Hofstadter deserves a birthday party and a romantic weekend away with her husband. Yeah tptb, make it happen.

IMG-20160527-WA0000.jpg

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, spidergirl1975 said:

I think it is possible, as some of the birthdays 's gang have been celebrated and as we want many seasons more, there is always hope. :)

spirit.gif

cheers.gif

• Like 4

IS this becoming a picture and gif thread? hahaha. I do have hopes up for a re do. i mean why have Penny's family their, if their is no re do? Regardless of Quality. I am quite confident their well be some kinda of Quantity. 

ETA: Just watched Season 2 on Netflix. Damn the show was the best their was back then. Just saw the finalie, with Lenny. So many feels haha. Kaley was amazing looking back. Just before Leonard left, when he said what the hug meant. It looked like Kaley was about to burst into tears lol. Such a Lenny shipper you can tell. Amazing actng by Kaley. Oh why can't they write them like this. I know their relationship has changed over the years, but still. I have never loved a relationship on tv, then I do Lenny. Funny thing is I never ship anyone from any show only Lenny. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, veejay said:

I think it’s high time we get some new episodes to refreshing our imagination...

n_017.gif

…but mixes things up a 'little bit'. :icon_biggrin:

I love this little gif. They look so content while they prepare dinner as husband and wife. :icon_redface:

22 minutes ago, CaffeineBuzz said:

I was at the 10x02 taping and I completely agree, especially after seeing the follow up taping report for 10x03.  There won't be any lasting fallout drama from that premiere.  Although Lenny has zero scenes together in episode 2 (none of the couples do), both Penny and Leonard seem totally chill and totally relaxed.  So to me that says that the wedding redo must go off without a hitch.  Sure they'll inject drama from the Mom/brother tension and the parental hook-up plots but seems like no matter what happens in that premiere, everyone is actually A-ok after the fact and in a good mood.  The only thing I would say as a caution is to brace yourselves in case they don't show the redo on screen.  I'm kind of 50/50 on whether they'll show it only due to the massive amount of guest stars, the other confirmed plots etc.  I mean its a 20min show and that's a hell of a lot of ground to cover.  But who knows, they might surprise us.  Plus it would seem like a shame to bring all those guests in for an episode and NOT do a wedding, know what I mean.

But my point is, no matter how it plays out on screen, I just wanted to say, trust me your ship comes out of episode 1 better than fine :)

Happy season 10!

Oh thanks! :shy:

o_00177.gif

…guess what, Wyatt was the one who knew everything first.

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

I hope we get to see a redo and some nice words from penny about her husband. But knowing tptb when it comes to lenny, they love to go down the route of drama. They have already hinted with Penny's mom and brother v Wyatt and penny as well as the hook up, really not much time for our fav couple but as long as there is some sweet moments i'm all good till my next fix.

20160828_185838~2.png

I am pretty sure that is Leonard's bed room. Recognise the blankets and colors lol. So am thinking maybe they are rehearsing snuggling on the bed haha. Well see. 

• Like 3

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic