Jump to content

[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

I am pretty sure that is Leonard's bed room. Recognise the blankets and colors lol. So am thinking maybe they are rehearsing snuggling on the bed haha. Well see. 

20160828_185838~2.png

Uhm, what color? :icon_rolleyes:

n_0034.gif
Ah, that color!? LOL

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I'm unreasonably and illogically excited about tomorrow's taping  and totally unprepared to be disappointed!:girldance:

Chances are pretty good that there's actually some good Lenny stuff. :) We know that they're fine in 10.02 and 10.03, so there can't be any heavy drama between them. Plus the snuggling pic Johnny posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to admit, I can't deny that I'm starting to get a bit excited again about tomorrow's taping. :icon_cheesygrin: So, in preparation for this hopefully nice day in terms of some Lenny goodness, I'll post some Lenny goodness from the past. :icon_biggrin:

lennyaypapi0519-01.gif

lennyaypapi0519-02.gif

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I have to admit, I can't deny that I'm starting to get a bit excited again about tomorrow's taping. :icon_cheesygrin: So, in preparation for this hopefully nice day in terms of some Lenny goodness, I'll post some Lenny goodness from the past. :icon_biggrin:

lennyaypapi0519-01.gif

lennyaypapi0519-02.gif

I am excited because i miss Lenny and knowing we will be getting some in 10x01 makes me happy. :)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

I am pretty sure that is Leonard's bed room. Recognise the blankets and colors lol. So am thinking maybe they are rehearsing snuggling on the bed haha. Well see. 

It has to be Leonard´s bedroom, we don´t want them to far away from the kitchen island. :icon_cheesygrin:

It would be awesome it we get some bed snuggling in tomorrows taping. 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

It has to be Leonard´s bedroom, we don´t want them to far away from the kitchen island:icon_cheesygrin:

Always honor the kitchen island! We have to see Lenny behind the kitchen island again in season 10 or something is missing. The kitchen island belongs to Lenny like the snowflake. :icon_cheesygrin:

And they started to stand behind it a loooong time ago...

lennykitchenisland0314.gif

3x14 The Einstein Approximation

:icon_cheesygrin:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, luminous said:

Always honor the kitchen island! We have to see Lenny behind the kitchen island again in season 10 or something is missing. The kitchen island belongs to Lenny like the snowflake. :icon_cheesygrin:

And they started to stand behind it a loooong time ago...

lennykitchenisland0314.gif

3x14 The Einstein Approximation

:icon_cheesygrin:

Perhaps there is something in the RA about Lenny and the kitchen island. :icon_cheesygrin: 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Perhaps there is something in the RA about Lenny and the kitchen island. :icon_cheesygrin: 

You meant the WA (writers agreement) ?
Nobody has ever complained about the living arrangement?

o_000271.gif

They have their own kitchen island...   :shy:   (btw: Ay papy)

Edited by veejay
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

Well tomorrow or in Euro time (Wednesday) hopefully all will be revealed.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

We hope so ...... is anybody from the forum going, do we know ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
We hope so ...... is anybody from the forum going, do we know ?

I think there is one i heard of, not sure about any Lennys going. I can't remember the posters name tho. But they did say they will share on the forum.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

I think there is one i heard of, not sure about any Lennys going. I can't remember the posters name tho. But they did say they will share on the forum.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Heres2U is going and said they would certainly do a taping report.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Cheers for that. Lady. That rings a bell now. I still win tho :)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

 LOL.  Not so fast.  You are no longer winning. :shy:

BUT, to stay on topic, I'm sure Lenny fans will enjoy the taping report.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carlos said:

It's the same actor, so....

IT is Wyatt, the actor just aged, as they all did haha. I mean Jim, Johnny, and Kaley. Look comparitively different too. Then they did last decade. 

Edited by 3ku11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

IT is Wyatt, the actor just aged, as they all did haha. I mean Jim, Johnny, and Kaley. Look comparitively different too. Then they did last decade. 

Aged?  He hasn't aged anymore than Jim, Johnny, and Kaley have in the last year.  Why worry about last decade?  You do remember that Wyatt was on in 9.03, The Batchelor Party Corrosion, less than a year ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.