[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

32 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Aged?  He hasn't aged anymore than Jim, Johnny, and Kaley have in the last year.  Why worry about last decade?  You do remember that Wyatt was on in 9.03, The Batchelor Party Corrosion, less than a year ago.

Yep! :wink:

big-bang-theory-2.jpg

• Like 5

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Tensor said:

Aged?  He hasn't aged anymore than Jim, Johnny, and Kaley have in the last year.  Why worry about last decade?  You do remember that Wyatt was on in 9.03, The Batchelor Party Corrosion, less than a year ago.

You disagree that he has aged. People age in six years.

Happy taping day again all together. :icon_biggrin:

So what will tonight's taping have in store in regards to our favorite couple?

We will learn something about Penny's family. That's for sure. Can't wait to see Wyatt again. Although we have seen him only twice so far (in 4x09 "The Boyfriend Complexity" and 9x03 "The Bachelor Party Corrosion") he's somehow my favorite parent. Of course I'm very curious to see Penny's mom and brother in action. Penny and Wyatt caught in the middle of Susan's and Randall's mother/son quarrel could hold some funny lines.

Then of course I hope for some nice and sweet Lenny moments. A nice snuggling scene on the bed, or maybe some other affectionate actions? Johnny's rehearsal pic was quite promising in that regard. Needless to say, the biggest question (at least for me) after episode 9x24 is, will we be witnesses of a redo ceremony? I truly hope so, even if I don't hold my breath, but a redo ceremony would be the icing on the cake of what has the makings to become a really good episode for all who are devoted to Lenny. In about 14 hours we'll be in the know. :shy:

Edited by luminous
  • Like 6

I think there has been a little too much expectation piled on Johnny's Instagram picture.  It may portend a scene, but I wouldn't be surprised if the picture just captured a bts moment and has nothing really to do with the episode....

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

I think there has been a little too much expectation piled on Johnny's Instagram picture.  It may portend a scene, but I wouldn't be surprised if the picture just captured a bts moment and has nothing really to do with the episode....

Well, everyone here is a fondly dreamer don’t you think?

misc_00133.gif

:shy:

• Like 3

I wonder if Leonard has meet Penny''s mother or brother before? I am curious how her brother interacts with the rest of the gang. 

I am so curious what Penny's mother thinks of Lenny.

Oh i hope she returns again later this season or even for a thanksgiving or Christmas episode that Lenny go too. Bernadette and Raj's dad's have been to these events. Maybe even Lenny at Penny's family's thanksgiving. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, luminous said:

We will learn something about Penny's family. That's for sure. Can't wait to see Wyatt again. Although we have seen him only two times so far (in 4x09 "The Boyfriend Complexity" and 9x03 "The Bachelor Party Corrosion") he's somehow my favorite parent. Of course I'm very curious to see Penny's mom and brother in action. Penny and Wyatt caught in the middle of Susan's and Randall's mother/son quarrel could hold some funny lines.

Then of course I hope for some nice and sweet Lenny moments. A nice snuggling scene on the bed, or maybe some other affectionate actions? Johnny's rehearsal pic was quite promising in that regard. Needless to say, the biggest question (at least for me) after episode 9x23 is, will we be witnesses of a redo ceremony? I truly hope so, even if I don't hold my breath, but a redo ceremony would be the icing on the cake of what has the makings to become a really good episode for all who are devoted to Lenny. In about 14 hours we'll be in the know. :shy:

Well, the snuggling scene is pretty much set in stone, I guess. :icon_lol: I have a theory in my head that they could end up doing the ceremony all by themselves, while all their family members and friends are off fighting and they're kind of in the middle of all that, like "Hey, we're doing this for you!"

28 minutes ago, luminous said:

We will learn something about Penny's family. That's for sure. Can't wait to see Wyatt again. Although we have seen him only twice so far (in 4x09 "The Boyfriend Complexity" and 9x03 "The Bachelor Party Corrosion") he's somehow my favorite parent. Of course I'm very curious to see Penny's mom and brother in action. Penny and Wyatt caught in the middle of Susan's and Randall's mother/son quarrel could hold some funny lines.

Then of course I hope for some nice and sweet Lenny moments. A nice snuggling scene on the bed, or maybe some other affectionate actions? Johnny's rehearsal pic was quite promising in that regard. Needless to say, the biggest question (at least for me) after episode 9x24 is, will we be witnesses of a redo ceremony? I truly hope so, even if I don't hold my breath, but a redo ceremony would be the icing on the cake of what has the makings to become a really good episode for all who are devoted to Lenny. In about 14 hours we'll be in the know. :shy:

Wyatt wanted the first dance after the wedding  with his little slugger, perhaps we will get to see that.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Wyatt wanted the first dance after the wedding  with his little slugger, perhaps we will get to see that.

I hope we don't have to suffer through watching Leonard dance with Beverly, but I sure would love a wedding re-do dance for the young Dr. and Mrs. Hofstadter. But I'll be just as happy with a snuggle and a sweet Lenny kiss. :kissing:

Yes, veejay, lovely Lenny dreams.

• Like 3

Losing all hope is freedom. :)

Well, everyone here is a fondly dreamer don’t you think?

misc_00133.gif

Well it's lenny’s job to make me happy.

And it's my job to let them. :)

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I hope we don't have to suffer through watching Leonard dance with Beverly, but I sure would love a wedding re-do dance for the young Dr. and Mrs. Hofstadter. But I'll be just as happy with a snuggle and a sweet Lenny kiss. :kissing:

Yes, veejay, lovely Lenny dreams.

• Uhh, that's hardly to combine! :icon_biggrin:

2 minutes ago, luminous said:

Despite all necessary wariness, I can't help to get more and more excited about tonight's taping.

Who knows...you don't expect anything special...and then...

KC_Boom.gif

We get something special. :icon_cheesygrin:

...or...:icon_rolleyes:

o_00151.gif.

vew...sorry, just a well-known nightmare.  :shy:

• Like 3

On 8/28/2016 at 2:01 PM, Tonstar17 said:

I hope we get to see a redo and some nice words from penny about her husband. But knowing tptb when it comes to lenny, they love to go down the route of drama. They have already hinted with Penny's mom and brother v Wyatt and penny as well as the hook up, really not much time for our fav couple but as long as there is some sweet moments i'm all good till my next fix.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

20160828_185838~2.png

Johnny's "Rehearsal snuggles" got 96k likes. I think that's a record for him. Lenny has lots of fans loving them and rooting for them.:kissing:

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, veejay said:

vew...sorry, just a well-known nightmare.  :shy:

That's true. Always be aware of crap the writers can throw at Lenny resp. at you the Lenny fan at any time, but never rule out pleasant surprises. :shy:

Edited by luminous
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, luminous said:

That's true. Always be aware of crap the writers can throw at Lenny resp. at you the Lenny fan at any time, but never rule out pleasant surprises. :shy:

That's quite true....I like it! 

o_00111.gif

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Am I the only one hoping that we get to see Penny in a white wedding dress, like the season 5 daydream, but without the baby bump.

I'd like to see her in a white dress too--maybe not a flowing flouncy number.  An understated number.  Frankly I picture sort of a white version of the red dress she wore this last Valentine's Day.....

Now we know their is a re do certain now. I guess now speculation well be who Penny is wearing LOL. Hopefully a white dress. And who is Leonard wearing, oh a boring black suit.

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic