[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

Just now, Tensor said:

All quotes having to do with TR goes to discussion.  They were moved there. 

Just saw. I just questioned myself for a sec because I was so sure I posted my comment in the Lenny thread. Glad I'm not crazy.

• Like 1

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

12 hours ago, wonder63 said:

I wonder if Leonard has meet Penny''s mother or brother before? I am curious how her brother interacts with the rest of the gang. 

I am so curious what Penny's mother thinks of Lenny.

Oh i hope she returns again later this season or even for a thanksgiving or Christmas episode that Lenny go too. Bernadette and Raj's dad's have been to these events. Maybe even Lenny at Penny's family's thanksgiving. 

I think since her own son is such a screw up Penny's mom may see Leonard as the successful son she always wanted

Edited by Earnie
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Earnie said:

I think since her own son is such a screw up Penny's mom may see Leonard as the successful son she always wanted

haha Leonard may see Penny's mother as a motherly figure, or the mother he never had. 

The Lenny bits from here2U's taping report! Thank you so much!

First scene:  Penny and Leonard are sleeping in bed.  Sheldon is in his bed and calls through the wall.  "Leonard, you and I could be brothers."  Leonard tells him that is ridiculous, and they are not brothers or step- brothers.  Then Sheldon asks,"Is your father doing despicable things to my mother right now?"  Penny says something like "Everything old people do after 9:30 is despicable.  Go to sleep."  Then Leonard apologizes to her, and says that the parents may be ruining the ceremony tomorrow.  The two have a sweet moment, and Sheldon tells them to stop talking so he can sleep.  

(...)

Then Penny picks up her family at the airport and there is a funny scene in the car with all of them.  Penny's mother is very worried about what Leonard's parents will think of them.  

(...)

Meanwhile, Penny's family has arrived at her apartment.  Her father and brother are very funny with drug and drinking jokes.  Her mother is very worried that Leonard's family will find out brother was in jail.  Also, that his family will think they are trashy.  Penny is very cute with her family!

(...)

Leonard and his mom go next door to meet Penny's family.  He has apparently met her mom and dad before, but not her brother.  It's a cute, quick scene, and you can tell Beverly is dying around them (esp after the brother talks about his court appearances).

(...)

There is a pretaped scene of the actual ceremony.  They are outside at a park.  It is lovely.  Amy is playing the harp.  Bernie is up front to officiate.  Everyone is seated.  Stuart walks in and sits in the empty seat between Leonards parents.  Penny has on a gorgeous wedding dress that comes to her knees, simple but really beautiful.  You guys will love it!  Yes, they actually say some beautiful words to each other.  Bernie fusses at everyone to be quiet.  So lovely.  Then after their vows, Al says to everyone and Beverly that the best thing they did as a couple was to have Leonard.  And Beverly agrees!!!!!  So sweet. Again I got teary!  

In the back row, Mary is sitting between Sheldon and Amy.  Sheldon stands up and says something like it is time for him to say something to a person who is really special to him.  Amy starts to stand up and says "OMG it's really happening!"  Mary grabs her arm and tries to hold her back.  And of course, Sheldon was talking about Leonard :(  He walks to the front and tells Leonard how much he loves him, and then Penny.  Then the three of them embrace as Bernie says "I now pronounce you husband and wife, and other husband?"  She may have said Weird husband. ( Yuk, sorry)

(...)

Couple of things - Penny and Leonard were very sweet together.  Showed so much love towards each other in all their scenes.  They are in a great place.

• Like 8

From @heres2U's taping report:

He [Sheldon] walks to the front and tells Leonard how much he loves him, and then Penny.  Then the three of them embrace as Bernie says "I now pronounce you husband and wife, and other husband?"  She may have said Weird husband. ( Yuk, sorry)

Hehe...I don't want to spoil the party...but I could imagine, that some might not really like this. :icon_cheesygrin: Lenny can't escape Sheldon. Bernie pronounced him officially a part of Lenny's marriage. Oh well. :icon_rolleyes::icon_cheesygrin:

And we know from 9x24, that Sheldon looks at the redo as "our wedding". :wink:

Edited by luminous
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, luminous said:

Hehe...I don't want to spoil the party...but I could imagine, that some might not really like this. :icon_cheesygrin: Lenny can't escape Sheldon. Bernie pronounced him officially a part of Lenny's marriage. Oh well. :icon_rolleyes::icon_cheesygrin:

Yeah, that's the only part I don't like. Instead of a kiss we get a group hug. Blech.

But apparently we get tons of other great stuff, so I'll let this one slide.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, luminous said:

And we know from 9x24, that Sheldon looks at the redo as "our wedding". :wink:

I could have done without that as well but at the very least it's a sweet moment. We all know Sheldon has more unpleasant ways to get in the way so... silver linings?

Plus, the rest of the ep is stuffed to the brim with Lenny sweetness so hooray for that! <3

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, April said:

I could have done without that as well but at the very least it's a sweet moment. We all know Sheldon has more unpleasant ways to get in the way so... silver linings?

Oh absolutely. If he HAS TO get in the way, well then I'm glad he does it while he's saying nice things to both of them. 

• Like 7

And now that we know what happens in episode 10x01 we can say, that all the banter that follows in the subsequent episodes is that of a happily married couple that is in a great place. Go Team Hofstadter! :icon_biggrin:

• Like 9

Very happy with the this TR. More than I expected. I expected Sheldon to interject himself, guess he always will. At least until Amy ties him to her bed. What's very welcome are the sweet Lenny scenes described. Hope they stay in the final edit. Very excited for season 10 now.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, 4everlenny said:

Again, to Dr and Mrs Hofstadter!!!:drinks:

A few days ago I said I would click glasses with all of you, if the taping report for 10x01 provides some nice Lenny moments . :icon_biggrin:

Well, that's the case...so...

To Dr and Mrs Hofstadter!!! :drinks:

lennycheers0515.gif

:icon_biggrin:

Edited by luminous
  • Like 6

Sounds like they had a sweet re-do and this time with family and friends there to celebrate it. I thought the parental fallout was going to overshadow it but by the sounds if it they were well behaved and Beverly and Alfred comments about Leonard should be welcomed. Amy playing her harp again and Bernie officiating sounds very sweet as well. Outdoor setting with some nice clothing on display also sounds good.

I wouldn't make too much of the Sheldon thing, by the sounds of it the only problem you should have is the cheap gag by Bernie at the end but that is just a cheap gag by the writers to appeal to the masses, best ignore. Sounds like the Sheldon thing was one of those rare moments from the heart and will probably be well received by Leonard and Penny. They really do all care about each other in this group, the love is strong.

Sounds like plenty of things for you Lenny's to be happy about and a much much better ceremony than the Vegas wedding.:drinks:

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, luminous said:

A few days ago I said I would click glasses with all of you, if the taping report for 10x01 provides some nice Lenny moments . :icon_biggrin:

Well, that's the case...so...

To Dr and Mrs Hofstadter!!! :drinks:

lennycheers0515.gif

:icon_biggrin:

A bit early here but YEAH again. Cheers!

n_010.gif

Edited by veejay
  • Like 4

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic