The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

Wow, with all the scenes mentioned, I think this one is going to have to be taped and watched again and again, to get everything.  Yeah that's the excuse I'm going to use.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Wow, with all the scenes mentioned, I think this one is going to have to be taped and watched again and again, to get everything.  Yeah that's the excuse I'm going to use.

Ha! Right there with ya.

21 minutes ago, Itwasdestined said:

(........quietly sneaks through back door, entering room after a long absence).......Think that's as good as we could have expected on the redo front.

All love and happiness from our not so newlyweds - bed scene, lovely vows, interaction with the inlaws

Beverly actually appreciating Leonard IN FRONT OF Leonard

The "Pennies" ( what else do we call them without a surname?!?) finally appear in our lives and it sounds funny

The inevitable Sheldon interruption is at least about his love for Lenny and not about himself ( dual Shelnard/Shenny recognition is OK with me).

Sounds like a good start to a new season that I hope builds to a great season that I hope I get to witness LIVE in some way when I make my trip to US in March/April next year- praying I get my timing right for a taping.

Spent a long time reading through a lot of posts. Great to see Lenny Season 10 thread in such a happy state just like the Hofstadters themselves. Here's to it remaining that way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome back Itwas!  I thought I heard that back door open.....Completely agree with your points.  A lot of loveliness it seems after getting kicked in a painful place in 8.24 and the shenanigans of 9.01.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Welcome back Itwas!  I thought I heard that back door open.....Completely agree with your points.  A lot of loveliness it seems after getting kicked in a painful place in 8.24 and the shenanigans of 9.01.

Thanks hokie. Hopefully it's all uphill now for the happy couple and the writers have finished putting them through the ringer. Have always felt the show is more joyful when these two are in a good place. It was a different show with the last couple of episodes in season 9 putting them front and centre ( in front of the kitchen island and centre of the plot). Hope we can ride through any momentary bumps and minimising of their story by scrolling back to these episodes and the happiness I've seen in so many posts over the hiatus period I've read today. Smooth sailing ahead with no North Sea moments!??!

• Like 5

So glad to see another old friend back, batman!!!  I am sorry to hear of your troubles, but am also glad that immersion in TBBT helps to ease things for you.  Great points re: the Sheldon moment.  Your views on Penny and the closure that this ceremony can bring her are spot on as well. 

Welcome back and I hope you are able to get to a taping soon!!!

• Like 2

I like that we actually have two ceremonies now. That's pretty cool. Who else can say their OTP got married twice without divorcing? :icon_lol:

2 hours ago, Itwasdestined said:

(........quietly sneaks through back door, entering room after a long absence....,

I left it open for you.

as for the rest, pretty much my sentiments.  Welcome back. 

• Like 3

By the way the TR describes this episode, I think the only bad thing us Lenny's will say about it, when we see it, will be that we wish the episode was longer.

• Like 6

The episode sounds amazing reading the TR. This is much more than I ever hoped for, and it is so nice to see that the writers can write a good Lenny story IF they feel like it. 

Just one question: Why didn't we get this wedding the first time ? 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, SRAM said:

By the way the TR describes this episode, I think the only bad thing us Lenny's will say about it, when we see it, will be that we wish the episode was longer.

With that bunch of actors a 30min Blooper-Special will be possible. :icon_cheesygrin:

45 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

The episode sounds amazing reading the TR. This is much more than I ever hoped for, and it is so nice to see that the writers can write a good Lenny story IF they feel like it. 

Just one question: Why didn't we get this wedding the first time ? 

Does this answered your question? :shy:

s_010.gif

Edited by veejay
  • Like 5

With that bunch of actors a 30min Blooper-Special will be possible.

@heres2U  "BTS - It seemed like a big party on set with so many guest stars.  We couldn't see when they filmed the Wolowitz scenes so watched on the monitors.  Everyone knew their lines - only a handful of times that they screwed them up.  Kaley was having a lot of fun with her fake family between scenes - esp Jack.  Lots of laughter."

Damn, after reading some actual BTS-stuff from @heres2U on the SD-thread I have to confess:
My guess was just a mess! :icon_biggrin:

3 hours ago, FileXxX said:

I like that we actually have two ceremonies now. That's pretty cool. Who else can say their OTP got married twice without divorcing? :icon_lol:

That actually is pretty darn cool. I cannot WAIT to hear their new vows. 

We could start a new countdown. Counting the days till the broadcast of episode 10x01 on September 19. :icon_cheesygrin:

Something like this:

20 Days! 

The Lenny Countdown to Episode10x01!

pennywedding0513.gif

:icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 6

Oh thank you, thank you to @heres2U for the lovely taping report.  Wow for someone who didn't take notes, you remembered all the good stuff. 

As I'm sitting here waiting to get rained on from TS Hermine, I am excited for the awesome Lenny news.  I knew the writers had it in them, they just forgot where they put it when the original wedding was taped...

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Kasey said:

As I'm sitting here waiting to get rained on from TS Hermine, I am excited for the awesome Lenny news.  I knew the writers had it in them, they just forgot where they put it when the original wedding was taped...

Already getting the rain, but no wind.  Rehearsal was cancelled tonight, the barrier islands flood so easy, and the theatre is on one the island.  

44 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Already getting the rain, but no wind.  Rehearsal was cancelled tonight, the barrier islands flood so easy, and the theatre is on one the island.  

I hope you and yours (and all in the path of all those storms around the country) stay safe!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, luminous said:

We could start a new countdown. Counting the days till the broadcast of episode 10x01 on September 19. :icon_cheesygrin:

Something like this:

20 Days! 

The Lenny Countdown to Episode10x01!

pennywedding0513.gif

:icon_cheesygrin:

So, this was the the third time? Lol. Well, that's the charm. 

2 hours ago, Tensor said:

Here is a weird sentence... Do you have to remember to check under your car for alligators after the storm? And do you have a UPS so you can keep moderating if the power goes? 

(Hope you stay dry and safe btw)

4 hours ago, veejay said:

Damn, after reading some actual BTS-stuff from @heres2U on the SD-thread I have to confess:
My guess was just a mess! :icon_biggrin:

Same here. I was expecting they'd showcase the guests and their interactions with Sheldon (like a storm going on around L/P) - not a bizarre thought, considering how they throw Sheldon at everything. I'm really pleased. Also  I'm mildly hopeful that the effect lasts and that they have recalibrated for S10 (ie beginning the season as they intend to go on).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tensor said:

We've gotten a bit of rain but nothing tremendous yet.  I think it's going to be a tomorrow event.  Stay safe.

Oh and to bring back to the topic....GO LENNY!!!!