[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

On 9/2/2016 at 4:52 PM, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

It's also the episode when each admits they are afraid about getting married and Leonard comforts Penny with "I want to hold your hand and do it with you." The man has such a way with words.:girlinlove:

Seems like they are holding hands and doing it together. :firstmove:

Sometimes their friend is also there with them:party:

What can we do?

@poptart- i was at the taping for it, penny went to the bar to get

a drink, leonard looked worried-- penny said you were my rock the

this marriage is built, they went back to the table leonard gave the speech

to her. i think had a little water in my eyes.

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, mjc45 said:

@poptart- i was at the taping for it, penny went to the bar to get

a drink, leonard looked worried-- penny said you were my rock the

this marriage is built, they went back to the table leonard gave the speech

to her. i think had a little water in my eyes.

I have a little water in my eyes reading about you watching the scene and having g a little water in you eyes. Thank you for sharing that very special moment with us, mjc.:tender:

• Like 4

16 Days! 

The Lenny Countdown to Episode 10x01!

"The holographic principle suggests that what we all experience every day in three dimensions may really just be information on a surface located at the farthest reaches of our cosmos. So it’s possible that our lives are really just acting out a painting on the largest canvas in the universe."

Leonard Hofstadter, PhD

LennyHologram0605.jpg

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Okay. I feel a visit by Penny to Leonard's lab this season. He's working late and she stops in with dinner and Leonard finds dessert delicious. :kissing:

It would be awesome if the writers could find Penny a funny work. Something better/fuinnier than a sales woman.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Okay. I feel a visit by Penny to Leonard's lab this season. He's working late and she stops in with dinner and Leonard finds dessert delicious. :kissing:

What if in the middle of the love making Penny knocks over something in the lab which causes a accident but leads to a great science discovery for Leonard and when asked to describe how he come up with the discovery Leonard has a hard time explaining it lol:icon_razz:

• Like 7

The problem I have with Lenny's snarky behavior is that the don't really balance it out with cute scenes between them.  They could do cute and still make it funny, like having Penny come in late to a group takeout dinner, apologizing, then walking over to sit in her husbands lap and start eating his food, saying she is starved. Sheldon can then tell Leonard he is doomed, because she spends all day in germ filled doctors offices, then comes home to him only to handle his food or something like that.  Some more pillow talk, Penny flirting were her husband and even dragging him off once in a while, when the mood strikes her.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Earnie said:

What if in the middle of the love making Penny knocks over something in the lab which causes a accident but leads to a great science discovery for Leonard and when asked to describe how he come up with the discovery Leonard has a hard time explaining it lol:icon_razz:

And perhaps Penny could end up being credited for her contribution.

• Like 2

It could change, to allow them.  At this point, we are discussing it.  And this is only for the additional material on the new DVDs.  It's easier to open up the bottle wider, than to try to stuff everything back into the bottle.  

• Like 1

15 Days! 

The Lenny Countdown to Episode 10x01!

Kaley about Penny and Leonard in "Love is Rocket Science":

"I definitely made it known from day one, that I hoped Leonard and Penny would end up together"

"I really did say that from the pilot. I was like I hoped down the line the show, you know, you hope your show's gonna go long time. But like as long as the show goes I would love to see the neighbors end up together. And they did. And it's what I dreamed it will be."

kcjgimage1212211.jpg

• Like 8

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic