[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Desdemona said:

He certainly got one . Just look how he raises his chin upwards before he says "That's right". It is cute indeed. 

I would crack up,  if Mrs Gunderson from 3a would move into 3b, after Lenny would move together, you know just to be within earshot. :icon_wink:

Yee haw.

• Like 4

I look forward to Luminous's count down gif every day. They've all been great Lenny memories.Thanks, Luminous, for a great build up to 10-1.:giverose:

I can't wait to see the outdoor ceremony. I'm calling it in my head a renewal of their wedding vows. I like that better than a "redo". It sounds like it will be a beautiful  visual treat for Lennys.  Very,very interested in Penny's dress! I hope they don't show it in the sneak peeks. Be nice to have a few surprises.  Really so much to look forward to in this episode!

• Like 4

I'm glad that we don't know that many details about the Lenny scenes in the premiere. We do know there will be sweet scenes, but we don't know what they'll be saying to one another. I like that. It'll be a nice surprise.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, FileXxX said:

Yeah, I'm so excited to see all the little details. People always forget so many things in their reports. :)

Yes, I remember how pleasantly surprised I was about Lenny's mutual ILY's and the sweet kiss in "The Big Bear Precipitation" when I saw the episode. In the taping report none of this was mentioned.

Boy, I can't wait to see "The Conjugal Conjecture". :shy:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, luminous said:

Yes, I remember how pleasantly surprised I was about Lenny's mutual ILY's and the sweet kiss in "The Big Bear Precipitation" when I saw the episode. In the taping report none of this was mentioned.

Boy, I can't wait to see "The Conjugal Conjecture". :shy:

Exactly. :) Same thing with 9.10 and 9.24. Nobody ever mentioned the kisses. It was great.

17 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Dr. and Mrs. Hofstadter are wonderful kissers!:kissing:

giphy Kissing on the coach.gif

Kissing in the Lab.png

Kissing on teh coach.gif

Aww, the third one is so sweet! It looks like, Penny pushes Leonard´s head softly towards the screen, like she wants to say in a sweet way: "Stop kissing me and try to concentrate on the movie". It is lovely, when they tease each other tenderly.

• Like 6

I hope they're pre-taping something. They both look like Leonard and Penny who just got out of bed. Maybe that's their happy dance when they find out Sheldon wants to live with Amy. :icon_cheesygrin:

There could be some movement on the living arrangements front.

The Big Bang Theory: Are Sheldon and Amy moving in together?

I know, everything Molaro says has to be taken with a grain of salt. But still...

What would be the result for our favorite couple?

Will Lenny finally move into 4B? Will 4A become a place that houses four people instead of three?

Edited by luminous
  • Like 2

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic