[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

Tensor

Just drop by on a lazy Sunday to say, that I definitely won't let spoil my excitement for the season premiere or my unconditional support for Lenny, even if people in the discussion thread or elsewhere say, that strange lines in subsequent episodes like Penny's "Leonard wore me down" or Leonard's "only my french toast keeps Penny in the marriage" would make Lenny's lovingly renewal of vows in the season premiere kinda invalid. I said it before, I see these lines just as lame jokes, as the typical Lenny banter, that will appear every so often. These thing's don't bother me anymore. Because at the end of the day Lenny are in a good place and their marriage is solid as a rock. I really have no doubts about that. Really! :shy:

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, luminous said:

Just drop by on a lazy Sunday to say, that I definitely won't let spoil my excitement for the season premiere or my unconditional support for Lenny, even if people in the discussion thread or elsewhere say, that strange lines in subsequent episodes like Penny's "Leonard wore me down" or Leonard's "only my french toast keeps Penny in the marriage" would make Lenny's lovingly renewal of vows in the season premiere kinda invalid. I said it before, I see these lines just as lame jokes, as the typical Lenny banter, that will appear every so often. These thing's don't bother me anymore. Because at the end of the day Lenny are in a good place and their marriage is solid as a rock. I really have no doubts about that. Really! :shy:

Something very positive about the current direction of the show for me (while acknowledging that I don't always love everything) is the introduction of more of Penny's and Leonard's family members. Leonard and Penny have always seemed real to me and now I feel like I know them and love them even more as their family members join them to celebrate their marriage and the renewal of their vows. I have been happily anticipating the first episode all summer and now it's almost here! Ready to do the L:girldance:enny dance.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

[...] while acknowledging that I don't always love everything [...]

Yes! There are a lot of things I don't like. But can these things change my loyalty and my affection towards Lenny? Definitely not!

Once a Lenny always a Lenny. :yes:

Cheers! :drinks:

• Like 4

Lenny can be furstrating but the journey from the beginning and their true love to the end is what makes it worth it. All the monsoon, rains, hurricanes, and floods cannot put out the flames of Lenny sweet love.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Lenny can be furstrating but the journey from the beginning and their true love to the end is what makes it worth it. All the monsoon, rains, hurricanes, and floods cannot put out the flames of Lenny sweet love.

The Good Ship Lenny keeps on sailing.

bottles-corks-ship-a-storm-storm-Favim.com-481576.jpg

• Like 3

23 hours ago, luminous said:

Yes! There are a lot of things I don't like. But can these things change my loyalty and my affection towards Lenny? Definitely not!

Once a Lenny always a Lenny. :yes:

Cheers! :drinks:

23 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

Yeah. True. Agree with all of this but personally, I am really getting tired of the bumpy ride and it's really effecting my enjoyment of the show and all that goes with it, primarily reading and writing FanFiction. I'm unable to do either. I think I'm just waiting for the Season 9 snarkiness to re-start  I don't know. I think I'm really suffering badly from 'once burned/twice shy' syndrome that TPTB have mercilessly heaped on us the last two seasons. I truly hope Season 10 FINALLY gives us some lovely stories but until then, I'm laying low (just like my expectations) and keeping my distance. I want to write and finish my stories and in order to do that, I really think I need to step away for now. 

Take good care and signing off for a just a bit,

Karen

• Like 6

20 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:
Yeah. True. Agree with all of this but personally, I am really getting tired of the bumpy ride and it's really effecting my enjoyment of the show and all that goes with it, primarily reading and writing FanFiction. I'm unable to do either. I think I'm just waiting for the Season 9 snarkiness to re-start. I don't know. I think I'm really suffering badly from 'once burned/twice shy' syndrome that TPTB have mercilessly heaped on us the last two seasons. I truly hope Season 10 FINALLY gives us some lovely stories but until then, I'm laying low (just like my expectations) and keeping my distance. I want to write and finish my stories and in order to do that, I really think I need to step away for now. 

Karen

Hey Karen. I feel your pain and know where you're coming from. I do exactly the same when all the bs from tptb gets to me. I just stay away from the forum and do other stuff and it does help with writing my fanfics and keeps me from venting my frustration on here. I hope you come back soon and like you I know things wouldn't change that much for Lenny in S10 but I keep coming back hoping for some good Lenny moments and the writers learning how to write and manage a married couple without the broken wheel that is Sheldon. Take care and hope your hiatus isn't for too long.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

Yeah. True. Agree with all of this but personally, I am really getting tired of the bumpy ride and it's really effecting my enjoyment of the show and all that goes with it, primarily reading and writing FanFiction. I'm unable to do either. I think I'm just waiting for the Season 9 snarkiness to re-start I don't know. I think I'm really suffering badly from 'once burned/twice shy' syndrome that TPTB have mercilessly heaped on us the last two seasons. I truly hope Season 10 FINALLY gives us some lovely stories but until then, I'm laying low (just like my expectations) and keeping my distance. I want to write and finish my stories and in order to do that, I really think I need to step away for now. 

Karen

We love you Karen/5Miss. Hope to be reading you soon. You'll be missed here!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Earnie said:

Has anybody seen the promo for the season premiere yet saw it twice while watching football today

Tell us!

2 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

Yeah. True. Agree with all of this but personally, I am really getting tired of the bumpy ride and it's really effecting my enjoyment of the show and all that goes with it, primarily reading and writing FanFiction. I'm unable to do either. I think I'm just waiting for the Season 9 snarkiness to re-start as well as the Sheldon dominance in all the episodes (yeeeech) as well as the Shenny fan service (equally nasty -- yeeeech). I don't know. I think I'm really suffering badly from 'once burned/twice shy' syndrome that TPTB have mercilessly heaped on us the last two seasons. I truly hope Season 10 FINALLY gives us some lovely stories but until then, I'm laying low (just like my expectations) and keeping my distance. I want to write and finish my stories and in order to do that, I really think I need to step away for now. 

Karen

:girlhospital:Hope your reading and writing is therapeutic and that there are some good reasons to come back soon.:drinks:

• Like 3

Yeah. True. Agree with all of this but personally, I am really getting tired of the bumpy ride and it's really effecting my enjoyment of the show and all that goes with it, primarily reading and writing FanFiction. I'm unable to do either. I think I'm just waiting for the Season 9 snarkiness to re-start as well as the Sheldon dominance in all the episodes (yeeeech) as well as the Shenny fan service (equally nasty -- yeeeech). I don't know. I think I'm really suffering badly from 'once burned/twice shy' syndrome that TPTB have mercilessly heaped on us the last two seasons. I truly hope Season 10 FINALLY gives us some lovely stories but until then, I'm laying low (just like my expectations) and keeping my distance. I want to write and finish my stories and in order to do that, I really think I need to step away for now. 

Karen

I agree with you completely

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic