[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I love the idea of Leonard and Penny alone in 4A with the doors locked doing their thing.

Doing their favorite thing. :yes:

12 minutes ago, luminous said:

Hmm...and what could that be? Somehow we always come back to that one thing ...at least in my mind :icon_cheesygrin:

lennyfunthankyou0304.gif

Their favorite dance. The dance with no pants. :icon_lol:

10 minutes ago, luminous said:

Hmm...and what could that be? Somehow we always come back to that one thing ...at least in my mind :icon_cheesygrin:

lennyfunthankyou0304.gif

...if you think of how close things came to having an earlier, similar moment with Stuart Bloom, only to be saved by Sheldon's insistance of joining them to discuss Batman comics in Season 2 Episode 20 The Hofstadter Isotope.  "Oh, you think coffee, means coffee, that is so sweet. Come on, I think I have decaf."....

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

...if you think of how close things came to having an earlier, similar moment with Stuart Bloom, only to be saved by Sheldon's insistance of joining them to discuss Batman comics in Season 2 Episode 20 The Hofstadter Isotope.  "Oh, you think coffee, means coffee, that is so sweet. Come on, I think I have decaf."....

Shhh, we don't talk about these things here. :secret:

3 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I like that they don't talk about doing it a lot. They just do it a lot. And we just know that.

Haha, that's so cute. :icon_lol: But yeah, they do.

4 hours ago, son-goku5 said:

Might be a bit off-topic but, to you others, did Randall come off as gay in his mannerisms? I thought so. I just don't know if it was the actor himself or if it was written like that...

I think the character was written badly, he was suppose to have spent time in prison, but I cannot see that character they presented being able to survive in prison unless he put out a lot (if you know what I mean).  I think a lot of use expected a more hardened character that was more snarky in a mean, 'I don't give a shit' way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joyceraye said:

I know what you mean. Body language and voice. However, I didn't think his mannerisms seemed gay, more that he and the actress playing his mother were projecting as if they were on a big theatre stage. I put it down to a ) very slight over-acting because they hadn't had enough rehearsal time in the studio with the cast or b  ) they were deliberately acting as if they were ill-at-ease in these surroundings.

I somehow kept expecting Katey Sagal to call Wyatt "Al" :icon_cheesygrin:

The think with the ill-at-ease thing, it might even be true, Penny's mother kept saying that she feared her family to be somewhat ridiculed as white trash, since Leonard's parents are academics

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

Sweet vows.

“Leonard, standing here in front of all our family and friends is bringing up a lot of feelings — like what a good idea it was to elope the first time. But also how incredibly happy you make me. Thank you for marrying me — hopefully for the last time.”

“Penny, as a scientist, my job is to figure out why things happen. But I don’t think I’ll ever understand how someone like me could get to be with someone like you. Maybe I don’t need to understand it, I just need to be grateful. I love you, Penny!”

20160921_154830.gif

20160921_161451.gif

Sweet things to say, but no vows at all.

27 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

You're right, technically it wasn't. But hey it was off the hook.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

What does that mean ? In UK 'Off the hook' means set free from something unpleasant. I'm sure you meant something else.

Off the hook is also a slang in the UK for something being good or amazing which is what I meant.

Off the hook is also a slang in the UK for something being good or amazing which is what I meant.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=off%20the%20hook

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tensor said:

I think Tonstar meant something like unrehearsed, improvised.  In the US something like that would be "off the cuff".  

Thanks, Tensor. I should have seen 'off the cuff'. The speeches sounded so well - prepared that my tired brain didn't go there.

44 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

That's amazing ! Thanks for the urban slang link. I've never come across that usage in England or Wales.  I obviously need to get out more. :)  I have used the term 'off the hook' in the past to tell others I'm relieved to have ended a relationship I was getting tired of. Now I know the new meaning is 'I'm fresh and wonderful' I might well employ it again. LOL

Where have you heard it ? In shops, judged by the context in the link ? I must admit I never go in those any more. Yes, the wedding speeches were lovely. Now all their friends and family know they're well-matched and happy.

• Like 2

That's amazing ! Thanks for the urban slang link. I've never come across that usage in England or Wales.  I obviously need to get out more.   I have used the term 'off the hook' in the past to tell others I'm relieved to have ended a relationship I was getting tired of. Now I know the new meaning is 'I'm fresh and wonderful' I might well employ it again. LOL
Where have you heard it ? In shops, judged by the context in the link ? I must admit I never go in those any more. Yes, the wedding speeches were lovely. Now all their friends and family know they're well-matched and happy.

No worries it's just a terms sometimes used by the youths of today and or if you want to be seen as cool. :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

No worries it's just a terms sometimes used by the youths of today and or if you want to be seen as cool. :)

That's why I didn't recognize that particular useage.   I'm old and not cool. 

• Like 1

Lol. We are all cool. I'm not a spring chicken myself but hey it's all recycle old words that have been changed to mean something else by the urban youths. :)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I resemble that remark...I mean resent...yes that's what I meant....resent.  Had a moment there.

Tensor my friend, let's be honest here, we are old AND cool.  LOL

:drinks:

• Like 4

On September 20, 2016 at 4:25 PM, luminous said:

Clothing evolution :wink:

penny_s4-s10.jpg

You know looking at these pictures, it disappoints me how much they have changed Penny the last few years.  Penny was the hot girl across the hall who we could see was attracted to Leonard and we learned was a big old '5'.  You look at Penny's picture on the right and her recent wedding pictures, she is still 'hot' and would definitely turn guy's heads and would still be flirted with by men.  Also we know she is very much in love with Leonard and her being a big old '5' has not changed so why shouldn't Penny act still like she did in the first seasons only more directed to her husband, who belongs to her now.  I mean shouldn't we have scenes where they have little fights then practically bring down the walls with make up sex, or Penny getting tipsy on girls night and while Leonard tries to get her to bed she attacks him, or sometimes when they are with the group or even alone she just quietly flirts with him which ends up her suddenly getting up and dragging him across the hall, and finally scenes where she uses her sexuality to get her way with Leonard, simple things like wanting to go to bed early so she flashes him or wanting him to do something so whispering something she is going to do with him later if he does what she wants.  This seems like the Penny we should be seeing now, a little more mature and less clueless, but she is still the hot girl that has a thing for Leonard, but now her being a big old '5' is directed towards him.  I also think they need to bring her acting back with a little success, I miss how excited she would get when she was doing something concerning acting, instead of this new Penny who seems now as depressed with her sales job as she was with being a waitress.

• Like 3

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic