[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

Hmmm not sure I agree their SRAM. Penny seemed pretty optimistic about her Sales job in the premiere. I Think they write Lenny fine. Penny has evolved. I don't think she neesd to start acting like a Twenty something. Just to be young and fun haha. Their fine. Their is certain phases you go through. I Think some may want S3 Lenny. Well that was great. But I am also loving where Penny is at, and where Leonard and Penny's relationship and marrage is at now. But that is just me. 

• Like 1

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

She sounded happy in her job but there still could be a career change on the cards. Perhaps something unexpected happens like they have a bad set of financial results and start making cuts, or the company gets taken over/merges with another and they already have reps in those areas so there will naturally be some layoffs. Plenty of viable ways they could go if they want to change it.

Or the writers could have just decided to kick it into the long grass with Penny being happy now in her job and that's that.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 2

I think the writers just wanted to have the girls and boys in two seperate "work groups". I know Penny's job is slightly different, but she works for the same company as Bernadette and somehow it all comes together. Recent interviews make it sound like there won't be a job change for Penny.

4 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Hmmm not sure I agree their SRAM. Penny seemed pretty optimistic about her Sales job in the premiere. I Think they write Lenny fine. Penny has evolved. I don't think she neesd to start acting like a Twenty something. Just to be young and fun haha. Their fine. Their is certain phases you go through. I Think some may want S3 Lenny. Well that was great. But I am also loving where Penny is at, and where Leonard and Penny's relationship and marrage is at now. But that is just me. 

I think they write Lenny fine at the moment, but I would love to see more of the domestic life of Lenny as newlywed. Not just that Penny and Leonard gives advice to Shamy. There would be nice with some bedroom scene (just talking), or they can visit the kitchen island again for some activity. 

• Like 3

On 21.9.2016 at 1:13 AM, 4everlenny said:

And our stunning Queen of Lenny shippers, Ms. Cuoco, showed her approval with an incredible, emotional performance for the ages. OMG Yes! What a great day to be a Lenny!!!!!

Absolutely! Kaley's performance was stellar. It's fantastic how she displayed all of Penny's emotions and feelings, particularly the pure love and affection for Leonard. A pleasure to watch for this diehard Lenny shipper. :icon_biggrin:

As an example, look at Penny during Leonard's words for her. That's love! :wub:

penny-redo1001-001.jpg

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Lagernisse said:

I think they write Lenny fine at the moment, but I would love to see more of the domestic life of Lenny as newlywed. Not just that Penny and Leonard gives advice to Shamy. There would be nice with some bedroom scene (just talking), or they can visit the kitchen island again for some activity. 

I agree. I want to see them doing everyday couple things: watching tv, shopping, cooking, going out to dinner and movies, maybe babysitting, and talking and laughing together and being Team Hofstadter. I think the glory days of sexy super hotness are a great part of Lenny's story but I don't expect another Lime Kiss or Holographic Excitation Lab Sex. Not that I don't want it, but I think that the newly emerging physical aspect of their best friends' story is now the hot topic so many fans are interested in and  the writers will explore. Any romantic Lenny and Penny moments  will be delicious coffee and dessert for me to savor, but I love them together no matter what they are doing (but not too much fighting and bickering). This wonderful party will be over all too soon. My plan is to squeeze out every drop of Lenny goodness and savor it. In the end it's all part of one of my favorite love stories. 

Penny takes Leonrd's hand..jpg

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Now when Sheldon is out of 4A ,there will be plenty of opportunity to fool around in bed for our sweet Lenny. :sarcastichand:

I'm sure we'll see plenty of that. :icon_lol: It already started with them dancing in their undies. Something they never could've done with Sheldon around. 

7 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

So for Lenny. Any expectations for our OTP for S10. Will we get to see them living together and doing there thing as a married couple without the bugs.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Keep Bugs out of this plz

Screenshot_2015-07-27_15.11.13.0.0.png

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

So for Lenny. Any expectations for our OTP for S10. Will we get to see them living together and doing there thing as a married couple without the bugs.

I'd be happy with more episodes like 8.17. Nothing serious, just them being adorable. Or... baby talk. :kissing: Babysitting would also be great.

1 hour ago, Tonstar17 said:

I would like Lenny to have an own story/arc and not just gives advice to Shamy about their relationship. Baby talk sounds nice, a trip to Nebraska to visit Pennys relatives could also be funny.

Edited by Lagernisse
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Tonstar17 said:

Yes. maybe not bug free, but fewer bugs. The Lenny glass is half full plus!:drinks:

glass half  full.jpg

Edited by Strawberry PopTart Fan
  • Like 3

Yes. maybe not bug free, but fewer bugs. The Lenny glass is half full plus!:drinks:
glass half  full.jpg

Yes not bug free as they are friends but go bug each other and let lenny be and let lenny breathe tptb. I want that glass full of juicy and loving. Lenny style.

Again double standard. Pic stays but mine removed even though the poster pic is mocking Lenny.

• Like 2

I would like to see them doing some sport activities or something adventurous mixed with danger.

Imagine Lenny jogging. Penny all ambitious and full of energy, telling Leonard to speed up a bit, while Leonard walks miles behind her in one hand his water bottle and in the other his asthma inhaler, gasping "I run as fast as I can", while a toddler stumbles slowly past him.

Or Lenny go sky diving. Leonard is terrified first, but when he finally gets back on earth, he is so full of adrenaline, that he graps Penny and kisses her passionately, while he undresses himself rapidly.

• Like 6

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic