[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

6 hours ago, luminous said:

episode highlight (IMO) :wink:

pennyskirt1002-01.gif

If there were any doubts about Penny being 'hot' in season 10, I think they have been answered.  She is just now the 'hot' wife, instead of girlfriend.

I still think it would be cute and funny if Penny got asked, since everyone knows she was an actress, to do a commercial for the company, being sort of the face for the company. . Think how funny it would be, if in the commercial, Penny is dressed in a lab coat, like Bernadette always is, and acts like a scientist explaining their products, I could see Bernadette getting pissed and Leonard getting turned on.  

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Looks like Penny went shoe shopping.

LOL, I got so distracted with her legs that I didn't notice her shoes.  Didn't she say before she got rid of all her high heels because of Leonard?  Your right, she must have gone shoe shopping since then.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

If there were any doubts about Penny being 'hot' in season 10, I think they have been answered.  She is just now the 'hot' wife, instead of girlfriend.

I still think it would be cute and funny if Penny got asked, since everyone knows she was an actress, to do a commercial for the company, being sort of the face for the company. . Think how funny it would be, if in the commercial, Penny is dressed in a lab coat, like Bernadette always is, and acts like a scientist explaining their products, I could see Bernadette getting pissed and Leonard getting turned on.  

"Molecules."

Also, re your post further on in this thread: Yes, it was in Series 9, Episode 8, where Penny mentioned about getting rid of her high heels. Penny, Amy and Bernadette were at Penny's flat and Amy was getting ready to go on a date with Dave. Amy said I'm gonna look for other shoes. And Penny said Good luck. I threw out all my tall ones when I married Leonard.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, SRAM said:

LOL, I got so distracted with her legs that I didn't notice her shoes.  Didn't she say before she got rid of all her high heels because of Leonard?  Your right, she must have gone shoe shopping since then.

She probably uses those for work but not when with Leonard.

I was surprised that this episode hat no interaction between the women and the men at all.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, son-goku5 said:

I was surprised that this episode hat no interaction between the women and the men at all.

Great point and totally agree re: "Shoes for work and shoes for Leonard"

• Like 6

1 hour ago, son-goku5 said:

I was surprised that this episode had no interaction between the women and the men at all.

Not that we saw, but Amy said she had spoken with Howard.

Edited by joyceraye
Getting a name right

6 hours ago, son-goku5 said:

Didn't Penny interact with Sheldon?

7 hours ago, SRAM said:

Didn't Penny interact with Sheldon?

Yes. But I think meant guys and girls collectively. 

Eta: Hopefully get Lenny plot or scenes next taping, next Week. Hopefully continuity with the trial cohabitation. Be nice to see Lenny in the morning without their crutch. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SRAM said:

I would still love to see them all play paintball, the Hofstadters teamed together.

Yeah I don't think we have seen Paintball since The Cushion Saturation. But yeah that be cool.  I Would really like at some point this season, to see Lenny go on a roadtrip. To visit their relatives. IF they get the family to return this season. Get some new set. Maybe shoot at a Farm. And Penny shows Leonard the farm she grew up in Nebraska. And Leonard slips on mud or something hahahah. Even next taping see Lenny in the morning, together, with Shamy at 4B hopefully. Having breakfast together. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Yeah I don't think we have seen Paintball since The Cushion Saturation. But yeah that be cool.  I Would really like at some point this season, to see Lenny go on a roadtrip. To visit their relatives. IF they get the family to return this season. Get some new set. Maybe shoot at a Farm. And Penny shows Leonard the farm she grew up in Nebraska. And Leonard slips on mud or something hahahah. Even next taping see Lenny in the morning, together, with Shamy at 4B hopefully. Having breakfast together. 

I would love to see the Hofstadters take a road trip to Nebraska, because I would love to see Penny take Leonard horse back riding.  I could just picture them both going out on horses with them returning on one, the other in trail, Leonard sitting behind and holding on to Penny.

if I had it my way, every episode would have at least a few seconds of 'Lenny after dark', them in bed together.

• Like 4

The problem is, so many of our "wishes" sound like fanfiction story/plot lines.  Things that are never, ever going to happen.  That being said, SRAM your idea of "Lenny after dark" is one of the suggestions that could be do-able.  Perhaps a scene at the beginning or end of a limited amount of episodes, not unlike the original Bob Newhart sit-com in the '70's did with Bob and Emily Hartley....All the rest, such as any roadtrips, actual paintball battles (maybe an after paintball scene) just don't fit in with what TPTB bring us....Thoughts? 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I would love to see the Hofstadters take a road trip to Nebraska, because I would love to see Penny take Leonard horse back riding.  I could just picture them both going out on horses with them returning on one, the other in trail, Leonard sitting behind and holding on to Penny.

if I had it my way, every episode would have at least a few seconds of 'Lenny after dark', them in bed together.

A road trip to Nebraska is one of my biggest wishes for the Hofstadters to do.

Now when Penny's family has been introduced to us, it might actually happen. There are in my opinion so much potential for a funny epiosode. 

• Like 2

If this scenario would come true, well then..

n_00168.gif

...I have an ambivalent hope, though…

o_00135.gif

…I read in a secret paper someone needs a good locksmith to interrupt Lenny’s prospective snuggle. :icon_biggrin:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

The problem is, so many of our "wishes" sound like fanfiction story/plot lines.  Things that are never, ever going to happen.  That being said, SRAM your idea of "Lenny after dark" is one of the suggestions that could be do-able.  Perhaps a scene at the beginning or end of a limited amount of episodes, not unlike the original Bob Newhart sit-com in the '70's did with Bob and Emily Hartley....All the rest, such as any roadtrips, actual paintball battles (maybe an after paintball scene) just don't fit in with what TPTB bring us....Thoughts? 

The tag scene of Lenny in bed reading Amy's fan fiction was great, it sort of summed up that plot nicely.  Also the scene where Sheldon played the keyboard in bed and Penny had to take it away,  It would be great if we got more scenes like that in this season.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Also the scene where Sheldon played the keyboard in bed and Penny had to take it away,  It would be great if we got more scenes like that in this season.

Yes, I liked that scene. :shy: And I would certainly not object, when we got more scenes like that in season 10.

lennykeyboard0910.gif

• Like 5

3 hours ago, SRAM said:

2 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

Hey, just read one or two of my long chapters again :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic