[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, JE7 said:

I want to see more of team Hofstadter like in tenure. Think about it, penny goes to university functions with Leonard where she talks over several occasions with Pres. Seibert (I miss him lol) her bubbly, positive and outgoing personality endear him and her proven sales skills impress him. He offers a job in public or donor relations on his staff at which she naturally excels add in Leonard's success (bringing in donations, working with Hawking, government contracts etc.) And...... BANG! Caltech's new power couple rule the school lol.

Just imagine Sheldon's reaction :icon_twisted:

She could wear her glasses and discuss molecules and Leonard would be dragging her home very quickly.

Molecules.jpg

• Like 5

On 10/4/2016 at 6:28 AM, SRAM said:

Looking at this makes me think it would be really cute if once in a while Penny was shown wearing one of Leonard's T-shirts.

Maybe it's just me but it looks like she's wearing Leonard's boxers in that picture so T-shirts wouldn't be out of the question. Though would it look much different from one of her T-shirts? They're about the same size after all.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Cereal Apist said:

Maybe it's just me but it looks like she's wearing Leonard's boxers in that picture so T-shirts wouldn't be out of the question. Though would it look much different from one of her T-shirts? They're about the same size after all.

I'd love to see her in Leonard's boxers, but unfortunately I think those are hers. Way too tight for Leonard. :icon_lol:

Hot news arrived!

10.06 The Fetal Kick Catalyst
Reported by: Anonymous Member

Lenny have the second story Penny gets invited to A Van Nuys comic con for Serial Apeist and fanboys wonder how Leonard got the hot girl.  (IMO a theme for Season 10)

Thank you, Tensor!

sa_010.gif

I like to say it out loud: Yeah!!!  :icon_cheesygrin:

(OK, that's me taking the excitement after some small transmitted words. LOL)

Edited by veejay
  • Like 7

OMGGG My dream has come true!! Penny going to comic con with Leonard for Serial Apist. And the fanboys all jealous over Leonard. Is this legit? Hopefully. Serial Apist is back!

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, veejay said:

Hot news arrived!

Lenny have the second story Penny gets invited to A Van Nuys comic con for Serial Apeist and fanboys wonder how Leonard got the hot girl.  (IMO a theme for Season 10)

Thank you, Tensor!

28 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Yes, it's legit.  

Yay! Great news! :icon_biggrin:

lenny-kcjg-doublehighfive-bts1001.gif.270ca05862421a5e9cff351d1cb632cf.gif

• Like 6

2 hours ago, veejay said:

Hot news arrived!

Thank you, Tensor!

sa_010.gif

This is great news.

Finally Lenny gets to do something on their own and it is something more important than dancing in their undies.

Not that it is something wrong with dancing.

Edited by Lagernisse
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

This is great news. Finally Lenny gets to do something on their own and I can only agree: Yeah !!!!!!!!! 

On their own? Surely Sheldon has a part to play in this.

• Like 2

TBF, this Serial Apist plot is a past plot. And in Season 7, Sheldon had no part in any of the scenes. So I see no reason why Sheldon would head along with Lenny to comic con. I mean I see Wheton, but beyond that. 

For the full fan experience at the convention they should re-enact the shower scene from part 1... :icon_cheesygrin:

pennyserialapistshower.gif

...or at least dress Penny in one of her movie outfits for part 2...maybe that one she had to wear for that oil-wrestle with an orang-utan. :icon_cheesygrin:

pennyserialapist2bikini.jpg

Edited by luminous
  • Like 7

10 minutes ago, luminous said:

For the full fan experience at the convention they should re-enact the shower scene from part 1... :icon_cheesygrin:

pennyserialapistshower.gif

...or at least dress Penny in one of her movie outfits for part 2...maybe that one she had to wear for that oil-wrestle with an orang-utan. :icon_cheesygrin:

pennyserialapist2bikini.jpg

There are definite a possibility that Mrs Hofstadter will be showing some skin at this convention. :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, SRAM said:

Howard can't since he is a Government employee.

Also, he doesn't have a PHD.

10 hours ago, luminous said:

Well, obviously exactly that has happened. :icon_cheesygrin:

lenny-ppd-001.jpg

Maybe they got arrested, for having sex in elevators, parks, movie theatres, and for making out in a Subway shop. :icon_biggrin: 

• Like 1

Lenny story = good. Although I do wish they'd stop reducing Penny to being "the hot girl". She's more than that. I hope there'll be a bit more depth to it than a group of fanboys drooling over her and Leonard being hailed as some sort of hero because he won her over. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

Lenny story = good. Although I do wish they'd stop reducing Penny to being "the hot girl". She's more than that. I hope there'll be a bit more depth to it than a group of fanboys drooling over her and Leonard being hailed as some sort of hero because he won her over. 

I agree that Penny is the "hot girl joke" has been done way to many times and as you said she's more than that, but could it be that the trip to the convention makes Penny thinking about acting again.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, veejay said:

Hot news arrived!

Thank you, Tensor!

sa_010.gif

Oh, this sounds promising! Lenny could make out at the Comic Con, while people who walk by think that they are playing a scene from Serial Apeist 2, where the monkey attacks a human, biting the person in the face. And while they make out, you hear Leonard mumbling between kisses: "Oh I've never been turned on by such hairy breasts like yours." :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1

Just now, Lagernisse said:

I agree that Penny is the "hot girl joke" has been done way to many times and as you said she's more than that, but could it be that the trip to the convention makes Penny thinking about acting again.

I'd rather have it be that than anything else, really. Or a chance to highlight why Leonard and Penny are actually together. Instead of Penny just being proud to be the hot girl that Leonard married, have her maybe talk about what a great guy her husband is. And instead of Leonard acting all cocky cause he's married to a hot girl, maybe let him talk about how kind and funny his wife is. 

Sometimes I feel these characters are reduced to jokes so much that the reasons why we actually LOVE them almost become invisible. And that's not limited to Leonard and Penny. Sometimes I miss the genuine, heartfelt moments between all the characters.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

[...] a group of fanboys drooling over her and Leonard being hailed as some sort of hero because he won her over. 

TBH...I think there's really a good chance that the story will be exactly like this. Throw in some comments from Penny, the way only Penny can make them (you know what I mean), how Leonard managed to get her...et voilà. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that it seems that we finally get a proper story for Lenny, but I'm just trying to be realistic, knowing how Lenny are written these days in the world of TBBT. Some nice and funny Lenny scenes without all too much sarcastic banter...that's all I'm asking for.

• Like 5

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic