[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

Tensor

20 hours ago, luminous said:

Absolutely! :shy:

lenny0706-01.giflenny0706-02.gif

lenny0706-03.giflenny0706-04.gif

A wonderful scene.

Hoping for something in that spirit for season 10. That would be great. :shy:

As we have mentioned before it would be nice to see the SNOWFLAKE again.

Edited by Lagernisse
  • Like 7

On July 8, 2016 at 0:21 PM, luminous said:

Here's another wish I have for season 10:

Moments, in which Lenny show their affection for each other through little heart warming gestures. :shy:

lennythisisit.gif

That is one thing I want more from them, especially since they are married now, more touchy-feely Hofstadter interaction.  Leonard doing something nice or just being a good husband or being romantic, and her getting up to pull him into the bedroom.  Or once in a while, when they are with the gang, her listening and watching him, making her want him, so gets a flirty with him.  And once I'd like to her to tell the girls Leonard is good in bed.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, SRAM said:

That is one thing I want more from them, especially since they are married now, more touchy-feely Hofstadter interaction.  Leonard doing something nice or just being a good husband or being romantic, and her getting up to pull him into the bedroom.  Or once in a while, when they are with the gang, her listening and watching him, making her want him, so gets a flirty with him.  And once I'd like to her to tell the girls Leonard is good in bed.

YES. GOLD STAR. :fans::party:

• Like 2

Now that they are married, I always thought it would be great if tag scene was always the Hostadters, in bed discussing what happened in that episode and making some joke about it before they go to sleep.  Sort like the episode where they read Amy's fanfiction in bed for the tag.  They are so cute and funny like that.  

• Like 6

I am watching Season 7 The Romance Resonance. One of my fav Lenny scenes, with Penny realizing shes been romantic all along. Like to see more of that in S10. Just the small things that make their relationship so endering. Always loved how realistically written they are. Just them touching, hugging e.t.c. Need more of that in S10. I mean they are married, so they don't have any excuse not too. 

On 7/11/2016 at 7:55 PM, SRAM said:

Now that they are married, I always thought it would be great if tag scene was always the Hostadters, in bed discussing what happened in that episode and making some joke about it before they go to sleep.  Sort like the episode where they read Amy's fanfiction in bed for the tag.  They are so cute and funny like that.  

I would love to have a tag scene with Lenny in bed and Penny tells Leonard she is  pregnant.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Uhh yeah I am not sure about that lol. I think its enough Howardette are pregnant. Too soon for Lenny. 

I don´t mean right now, just that it would be nice to have them in bed when Penny tells Leonard the news.

Edited by Lagernisse
missing word
  • Like 3

Just now, Lagernisse said:

I don´t mean now, just that it would be nice to have them in bed when Penny tells Leonard the news.

You mean right now? haha. Seeing PEnny giving birth well prob be around the end. A Tag Scene like that prob won't happen for a while 

• Like 1

At first I hope we will see a proper redo ceremony. It would give us great new Lenny moments...and for me it would also deliver some inspirational stuff for new drawings (I suffer a kind of an artistical block at the moment).

• Like 6

Lenny have taken my heart by storm as well. That's for sure. :icon_biggrin:

Regarding wishes for the new season, I wished the writers would come in with something a little bit risqué for our favorite couple. A little insight into some naughty Lenny activities "after dark" if you will. :icon_cheesygrin: Maybe something in the fashion (but no repetition) of that sexy police business. :icon_cheesygrin:

bbtsc001.jpg

bbtsc002.jpg

• Like 6

1 minute ago, luminous said:

Regarding wishes for the new season, I wished the writers would come in with something a little bit risqué for our favorite couple. A little insight into some naughty Lenny activities "after dark" if you will. :icon_cheesygrin: Maybe something in the fashion (but no repetition) of that sexy police business. :icon_cheesygrin:

bbtsc001.jpg

bbtsc002.jpg

Perhaps we will see what happens at the wedding night :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, luminous said:

45 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Perhaps we will see what happens at the wedding night :icon_cheesygrin:

Guys, please! I’m just kidding… :icon_cheesygrin:

o_0063.gif

• Like 3

I just love this scene. Penny is so heartbroken about Leonard leaving and yet, she doesn't say anything because she knows if she did, he'd stay and she doesn't want him to give up an amazing opportunity. 

lp1.gif

lp2 (2).gif

lp3.gif

lp4.gif

Edited by No Regrets
  • Like 8

36 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

I just love this scene. Penny is so heartbroken about Leonard leaving and yet, she doesn't say anything because she knows if she did, he'd stay and she doesn't want him to give up an amazing opportunity. 

lp4.gif

Yes, but we all didn’t see that coming…:shy:

o_0012.gif

• Like 5

Of course I can speak only for myself and I think I said it before. I hope for some nice Lenny make out scenes in season 10. :yes:

Kaley wouldn't mind doing them, if they would appear in a script...because...

KCfunmakingout.gif
 :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, luminous said:

Of course I can speak only for myself and I think I said it before. I hope for some nice Lenny make out scenes in season 10. :yes:

Kaley wouldn't mind doing them, if they would appear in a script...because...
 :icon_cheesygrin:

Back to "reality".....LOL

l_023.gif

• Like 1

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic