[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

Tensor

29 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

I think he still has it to be honest, but I think the paisley shirt is thrown away.

Damn. Maybe he got a new plaid shirt. It goes with his unbreakable corduroy suit. :shy:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, luminous said:

A bra, lingerie and bikini tops for the weekend :icon_cheesygrin:

the first one is Fantasy Penny made-up by Amy of course :wink:

pennybrabikinilingerie.jpg

not waiting for the weekend, my fantasy is starting now:icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Nogravitasatall said:

It's hard to look as cute as Leonard, even with the t-shirts. I went to Supernova in Sydney  (like a Comicon) a few years ago in that T-shirt and similar specs. Crickets... even from the hot girl to whom I'm married.

Btw she (Mrs Nog) gets her doctorate this coming week... if only Penny had stuck with her studies.  I'm looking forward to the mail to Dr & Mrs Nog. Happy to hold her handbag.

That's awesome....congrats!

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Nogravitasatall said:

It's hard to look as cute as Leonard, even with the t-shirts. I went to Supernova in Sydney  (like a Comicon) a few years ago in that T-shirt and similar specs. Crickets... even from the hot girl to whom I'm married.

Btw she (Mrs Nog) gets her doctorate this coming week... if only Penny had stuck with her studies.  I'm looking forward to the mail to Dr & Mrs Nog. Happy to hold her handbag.

Congrats to Mrs./Dr. Nog!! And I bet she thinks you're the cutest!

And you encouraged me  a little so here I present "A Study of Leonard in Blue"

Leonard in blue apple tee.jpg

Leonard in blue apron.jpg

Leonard in blue jellyfish.jpg

Leonard in lite blue.jpg

Leonard sweaty in blue.jpg

iLeonard in Blue tee shirt.jpg

• Like 9

57 minutes ago, Nogravitasatall said:

Great and wonderful news for your bride!  Make sure she knows how happy your mates here at the Forum are for her!!!!

• Like 5

So romantic. I also love Penny's straight hair. You don't see it that often anymore. :) 

52 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

King of the Nerds. King of the Hoodie. Perhaps Leonard's biggest fashion statement. A small sampling! So many from which to choose!

You forgot "King of Puppy Eyes" :) 

53 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

King of the Nerds. King of the Hoodie. Perhaps Leonard's biggest fashion statement. A small sampling! So many from which to choose!

hoodie 1.jpghoodie 2.jpghoodie3.jpghoodie 4.jpg

hoodie5.jpghoodie 7.jpghoodie13.jpghoodie11.jpghoodie8.jpghoodie9.jpghoodie12.jpg

Such a PopTarthoodie10.jpg

One reason they need to keep the studio so cold.

2 hours ago, Lagernisse said:

But what about Penny's clothes in the early seasons  ?

The stage needs to be really hot for her clothes. :icon_cheesygrin:

Maybe it's chilly in the studio...but in this scene it was definitely hot under the blanket. I read about it. :icon_cheesygrin:

lennysofablanket.jpg

Edited by luminous
  • Like 9

They look sweet and innocent, but who knows what kind of shenanigans are going on under the blanket. :icon_lol:

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic