[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

50 minutes ago, luminous said:

Sorry people, out of a kneejerk reaction I deleted my last posting, that @Strawberry PopTart Fan quoted (special Sorry @ you). I hope you all accept my apology and still have a look at the pictures of Penny's sweet caring for Leonard after he did the worm, as I re-post them again. :shy:

lenny-inhaler-1004.jpg

Thanks luminous!!!  Really thank you!  (as I cannot for the life of my old feeble non-tech savvy mind figure out how to post pics and gifs)!  These are great (as were the gifs of the "dance party")!

• Like 6

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

Gold Star and red rose for Hokie! :giverose: Love your post. Been a Travolta fan since"Welcome back Kotter." And loved him and Uma Thurman in the dance contest in Pulp Fiction. Johnny G did a great job and he's admitted  he's not the best dancer.  

This one's a huge keeper. I've watched it 3 times this morning (mostly for the dancing).

Edited by Strawberry PopTart Fan
  • Like 3

Dear Lennies, wouldn't be today’s episode open the opportunity to head some champagne?
I really hope the writers don’t give us a flash in the pan and turning the couple I used to enjoy into it’s former uniqueness. :shy:

n_00192.gif

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, vonmar said:

I thought you Lenny's might like this...from Vulture's recap of The Cohabitation Experimentation

"Never underestimate the physical comedy of this cast. Johnny Galecki's Leonard can be so low-key that you forget just what a gifted performer he is, and his physical comedy bits are often limited to gags about Leonard's inhaler. But the scene in which Leonard tells Penny they're going to celebrate living without Sheldon by dancing around in their underwear is a gem. He cues up Chuck Berry's "You Never Can Tell," drops his pants to his ankles without fully removing them, and gets all Pulp Fiction-y on his wife, doing the twist (complete with a couple of Batusis thrown in), while explaining to Penny that his sweet moves are the result of his continued play of Dance Dance Revolution. When we cut back to the apartment a few minutes later and see that Penny is shaking her groove thing around the living room, too, it's a moment of pure joy. Despite the tired "why is this attractive woman with this nerdy guy?" jokes, Penny and Leonard do love and like each other.

http://www.vulture.com/2016/10/big-bang-theor-recap-season-10-episode-4.html

My Strawberry PopTart heart is full! Thanks for sharing, vonmar!:tender:

• Like 2

What a great episode that was! I enjoyed Lenny dancing so much, Penny was so cute with her braids and curled hair and her cute shirt and underpants , bouncing up and down. And Leonard really rocked it, I always enjoy Johnny dancing he's so funny. And then the Pulp Fiction theme and Leonard doing the Travolta thing! That was awesome! I caught myself  rooting for him shouting "Go Leonard! Go Leonard! Go Leonard!" 

I cracked up when they woohooed as soon as Sheldon closed the door behind them. 

• Like 8

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic