[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

6 hours ago, luminous said:

Lenny have taken my heart by storm as well. That's for sure. :icon_biggrin:

Regarding wishes for the new season, I wished the writers would come in with something a little bit risqué for our favorite couple. A little insight into some naughty Lenny activities "after dark" if you will. :icon_cheesygrin: Maybe something in the fashion (but no repetition) of that sexy police business. :icon_cheesygrin:

bbtsc001.jpg

bbtsc002.jpg

Booobies lol. Sorry but always though tPenny looked her hottest ever in that police uniform in the history of the series. 

4 hours ago, luminous said:

Of course I can speak only for myself and I think I said it before. I hope for some nice Lenny make out scenes in season 10. :yes:

Kaley wouldn't mind doing them, if they would appear in a script...because...

KCfunmakingout.gif
 :icon_cheesygrin:

ha I Remember watching that Johnny went red in the face lol. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Kasey said:

My wish for Season 10 Lenny is that they are happy, have cute little moments and maybe get out of the kitchen every once in a while...

Yes! :yes:

And moments...I want to have moments...memorable Lenny moments...

lennyendoftime.gif

lenny0902beautiful.gif

Edited by luminous
  • Like 7

34 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

Getting battered by all the world and home front news, I just wanted to say that I am very grateful that I have my Lenny family. Thank you all for the lovely respite you provide. Blessings to you all. 

Thank you! It’s almost beyond our ability to comprehend what went wrong in someones mind. Sometimes I feel like Penny trying to drink myself into oblivion. I know it's futile, though. :icon_rolleyes:

drink1.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

Getting battered by all the world and home front news, I just wanted to say that I am very grateful that I have my Lenny family. Thank you all for the lovely respite you provide. Blessings to you all. 

Unknown.jpeg

Aww...that's beautiful.Thank you.

I'm also very thankful to have my fellow Lennies. In these rough and dark times it's really great to have you guys.

And BTW...you guys actually helped me through a difficult time with comforting and encouraging words. I'm also very thankful for your warm and kind words regarding my drawings. Thank you! :shy:

May the snowflake never melt and stay on for all time

lennysnowflake.gif

Edited by luminous
  • Like 5

20 minutes ago, luminous said:

Aww...that's beautiful.Thank you.

I'm also very thankful to have my fellow Lennies. In these rough and dark times it's really great to have you guys.

And you actually helped me through a difficult time with comforting and encouraging words. I'm also very thankful for your warm and kind words regarding my drawings. Thank you! :shy:

May the snowflake never melt

lennysnowflake.gif

The snowflake will never melt, it will last forever according to Leonard Hofstader !

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

The snowflake will never melt, it will last forever according to Leonard Hofstader !

Since Penny interrupted Lenard's description I thought this might help.

Edited by djsurrey
  • Like 2

Some great words and posts from you hardcore Lenny lovers. :) They are truly a great couple and we should be proud of ourselves for sticking with them through thick and thin. And for all the happiness they brings to our lives.

giphy (1).gif

• Like 6

1 hour ago, veejay said:

Well, sometimes I like corn, sometimes even cheese…:shy:

pennythumbsup0615.gif

:icon_cheesygrin:

You can make a delicious salad with corn and cheese. :yes:

@ topic: Another thing I'd like to see in season 10, is Penny saying her full name. "My name is Penny Hofstadter. It's spelled H-o-f-s-t-a-d-t-e-r".

• Like 5

I just watched the Engagement Scene for the umteenth time and it doesn't get old.  I would love Penny to say something like this at the wedding redo:" I'm so happy I married you Leonard. You're my smart decision AND my Strawberry Pop-Tart and I love you more every day. I am so happy to renew my wedding vows to you."

wedding_cake_Scris_flickr.jpg

• Like 5

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic