Tensor

Ship Zone
[Spoiler Free] Shamy:Season 10

113 posts in this topic

Posted

On 4/1/2017 at 0:50 PM, Stephen Hawking said:

I think this is my favorite from your list.

The toothbrush holder hug was the sweetest hug ever, not only on TBBT but including every other show/movie I've ever seen.

Posted

On 12/01/2017 at 2:31 PM, dana1010 said:

One more week until new episode. 

raw.gif

Not many left this season.

Posted (edited)

Hey there,

I haven't been here for a while, but I am still spoiler free. Just watched 10 x 20 and laughed very much. And: Soft kitty in German!!!!!!

And just today I got the good news with Season 11 and 12. Yay! I already guessed so, because Shamy didn't make any steps towards engagement. But they have so many sweet moments, and I LOVE Amy and Sheldon living together and Amy being in the main cast.  Shamy in every episode.  So dear writers, keep going and give us (at least) two more years of shamy heaven.

Edited by Bavarian ShamyShipper Girl

Posted

On 5/5/2017 at 8:48 AM, BigBangEnthusiast said:

Fangirling so hard over last night's episode! Barely slept thinking about all the Shamy scenes. At work now and can't concentrate. 

He called it lovemaking not coitus! Their dialog during the act! OMG, I am not okay :icon_razz:

I know! I've probably rewatched the episode half a dozen times already. It's near perfection. 

spidergirl likes this

Posted

12 hours ago, Kathy2611 said:

Hello??!!   Is anybody alive in here?  Seriously....what did you guys think?  

Do you need a medic?

I occasionally float around here and see what people think. Sadly, my obsession for the show has declined dramatically. The finale was very shocking. The kiss that shall not be named made me numb and I was not happy that's the way the proposal came out. I felt like the episode could have happened the same way just without that kiss. After a second viewing of the episode, I like the proposal a little more than I did the first time. I really think I won't be able to say how I feel about it until we find out how it all works out next season. 

As far as next season, what will happen? Will Amy say yes? Will she ask about Ramona? 

Bonus: Bernadette is literally my hero for how she sat between them on the couch. Plus mario cart down the stairs was amazing. 

Posted (edited)

53 minutes ago, dana1010 said:

I occasionally float around here and see what people think. Sadly, my obsession for the show has declined dramatically. The finale was very shocking. The kiss that shall not be named made me numb and I was not happy that's the way the proposal came out. I felt like the episode could have happened the same way just without that kiss. After a second viewing of the episode, I like the proposal a little more than I did the first time. I really think I won't be able to say how I feel about it until we find out how it all works out next season. 

As far as next season, what will happen? Will Amy say yes? Will she ask about Ramona? 

Bonus: Bernadette is literally my hero for how she sat between them on the couch. Plus mario cart down the stairs was amazing. 

I am happy you enjoyed the proposal more after rewatching it again. That Sheldon sequence scenes since he left Caltech until he knocked on Amy's door and was on his knee and proposed her was really romantic imo in a way I feel okay for shamy. Sheldon is so in love that slowly he has been doing things he would not do before met Amy and  that is really one of things why I love even more shamy these days. They have been growing together and bonded so much specially in this season.

The Ramona kiss was really unnecessary but I believe it would not make any damage to a couple who trust each other and always be open to each other as well. Shamy is all of that and more! 

I also believe what we did not cheer properly about the proposal for the cliffhanger, we will surely be cheering like  mad in beginning  of s11! <3

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :)

Edited by spidergirl
joyceraye, Jonny, amethyst and 2 others like this

Posted

4 hours ago, dana1010 said:

Well that's understandable but the way I look at it is, I think (and it sounded like it) he was seriously thinking and planning on asking her before she sprang her Princeton trip on him.  Remember what he said in 10.23 before she said anything about it?  And then in the tag of it when he told her if she met a tall smart scientist to step away from the situation and call him immediately.  He took his own advice when he realized (a little late) what was really happening.  He just took it further and went to her instead of just calling.  

Mayim (and Melissa) signed on for the next 2 seasons so I think things will be just fine for Shamy.

Jonny, amethyst, dana1010 and 3 others like this

Posted

6 hours ago, Kathy2611 said:

Well that's understandable but the way I look at it is, I think (and it sounded like it) he was seriously thinking and planning on asking her before she sprang her Princeton trip on him.  Remember what he said in 10.23 before she said anything about it?  And then in the tag of it when he told her if she met a tall smart scientist to step away from the situation and call him immediately.  He took his own advice when he realized (a little late) what was really happening.  He just took it further and went to her instead of just calling.  

Mayim (and Melissa) signed on for the next 2 seasons so I think things will be just fine for Shamy.

I do like how 10.23 kind of set up what happens in 10.24. Perhaps I am most mad at the fact that now we have to wait 3+ months to find out what her response is. Time to bring this back.........and some others

tenor.gif

SpongebobLife.gif~c200    

tumblr_mqeb1tvhtp1ran7b9o5_500.gif

tenor.gif

djsurrey, April, spidergirl and 5 others like this

Posted

2 hours ago, dana1010 said:

I do like how 10.23 kind of set up what happens in 10.24. Perhaps I am most mad at the fact that now we have to wait 3+ months to find out what her response is. Time to bring this back.........and some others

tenor.gif

SpongebobLife.gif~c200    

tumblr_mqeb1tvhtp1ran7b9o5_500.gif

tenor.gif

Well, hopefully this will cheer you up.....

Dont know if you've seen the interviews from Molaro but in a nutshell, he confirms that Sheldon is completely innocent and clueless to Ramona's intentions, Mayim is signed on for the next 2 years, and after that what they describe as a perfect proposal (yes, their words), why would they have her say no?  The question isn't will she say yes or no.  The question is, how will she say yes?

Jonny, joyceraye, April and 4 others like this

Posted

On 5/16/2017 at 0:38 PM, Kathy2611 said:

Well, hopefully this will cheer you up.....

Dont know if you've seen the interviews from Molaro but in a nutshell, he confirms that Sheldon is completely innocent and clueless to Ramona's intentions, Mayim is signed on for the next 2 years, and after that what they describe as a perfect proposal (yes, their words), why would they have her say no?  The question isn't will she say yes or no.  The question is, how will she say yes?

Yes that makes me feel better! No Mayim in season 11 would be like the worst thing ever. 

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif