Tensor

Chit Chat: Season 10

OK this has gotten ridiculous, you either have a moderated board with mods on duty at all times watching all threads or an unmoderated one this half the time stuff just dosent work IMO

5 minutes ago, JE7 said:

OK this has gotten ridiculous, you either have a moderated board with mods on duty at all times watching all threads or an unmoderated one this half the time stuff just dosent work IMO

What can you do? There aren't safe spaces anywhere in the world. :icon_cheesygrin:

3 minutes ago, Judith said:

What can you do? There aren't safe spaces anywhere in the world. :icon_cheesygrin:

Hire or ask for volunteers so that a mod is active at all times?

Or alternatively, TO QUOTE Leonard "WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME PEOPLE"

1 minute ago, JE7 said:

Hire or ask for volunteers so that a mod is active at all times?

Or alternatively, TO QUOTE Leonard "WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME PEOPLE"

It would be great if a mod could be available at all times but right now with only one that's obviously impossible.

But what prompted your sudden outrage about this? I mean, it looks like there's an active mod right now cleaning out the dt so that's a good start, at least.

Yeah cleaning out a page or two of them that's to much. By that time people are to invested in the argument and feelings are allready high, they got to this one pretty quick considering but at times it is a day later.

It's of course my opinion but I just prefer one or the other with my preference being the THUNDERDOME model :fi_lone_ranger:

Ruined anniversary

So yesterday was a BIG day for my parent is was Officially there 20th anniversary of when they met and my mother had to go to a party for my 2 year old cousin CJ (Carlos jr) and she had to cook it was fun til i Ruined it and by it i mean the anniversary and the party

-First everyone arrived and the music was turned up LOUD and i was pissed because i had a headache and it was almost my time of the month  so i asked my mom if i could go home and she said no

-Second my baby cousin Maya was being tossed around like a Tomato around the family from my uncle carlos side to my aunt Leanna side and i could not have but then my baby cousin JJ came in and my aunt would not let me hold him

-My headache got bigger as the house got louder and more people came i asked my mom if we could go home now and she kept saying no so i had a attitude and my mom walked me down stairs  to the basement and yelled at me

-After the party we went home and my older sister had to watch us at our house but my Annoying little sisters wanted to go to  hers and i didn’t so we are arguing in the car and my mom yelled at me 

- we finally arrived at the house and my mom told me to go to my room and i argued back and my dad got mad my sister kept making fun of me and i yelled at her and my parents yelled at me and my dad said i ruined his anniversary and i was the worst

- i was laying in my room and i called my mom and asked her if i could get a good night kiss and an i love you she did it i yelled and called for my dad and he said to go to bed i asked if i could get a kiss and an i love you he said shut the fuck up and that i was worst and i cried my self to sleep

NOW  i don’t know what to do and i need your help Any thoughts?

Sorry you had such s rough day.  It sounds like the whole family did.  I usually find that a night of sleep makes everyone feel better and everyone wants to be friends again in the morning.  Sleep tight!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

Just want to wish all the fierce, wonderful, amazing

women in this Forum a happy International Women's Day!

Yes! And that includes you as well 5Miss!  Wearing red in support of you all today along with undying love and support every day! 

• Like 8

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, 5Mississippis said:

Right back at ya! 

stanaILY.gif

Edited by No Regrets
  • Like 8

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

Thank you @5Mississippis ! happy International Women's Day to you too 

:girlsmile: :girlsmile:

Edited by serena_1995
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

Back at ya! :icon_biggrin:

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

Back to you and to all women of this forum. It 's still far of living in a  world as men and women chances of be well suceed in many fields are equall but we are strong and make it go :)

Happy international Women's day! :wub:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 7

Every time I get depressed about the news and lose faith in humanity I watch this. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, No Regrets said:

Every time I get depressed about the news and lose faith in humanity I watch this. 

That is so adorable.  My wife loved this, especially the thumps up at the end.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tensor said:

I love when he goes, "Is it in your belleh? Jus' now? IS IT?!" And that smile! It makes me melt every time. Coupled with that accent it's the most precious thing I've ever seen.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tensor said:

"are you joking me?  is it in there?"  He is going to be a wonderful big brother!

• Like 2

My wife giggled at the "how did you make it?"  She thinks he's rather intelligent.  

• Like 2

I also love how he so selflessly offered that the baby could sleep in his bed and was terrified of his mom saying no. LOL

• Like 4

I thought this would be a nice gift from Raj to Baby Wolowitz eventually:

17159160_1273574449395661_3676919121022839867_o.thumb.jpg.857a115ca74f67a6eedec6e24905ddf3.jpg

• Like 9

16 hours ago, djsurrey said:

I thought this would be a nice gift from Raj to Baby Wolowitz eventually:

17159160_1273574449395661_3676919121022839867_o.thumb.jpg.857a115ca74f67a6eedec6e24905ddf3.jpg

At least it doesn't saying engineer. :icon_biggrin: